Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 555. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
U got 1 of them there turbo cards. Smiley

what exe are you running and what card(s) do you have?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Well seems something it's wrong
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
With our secret code, a 750 Ti rips 14 MHash in myr-gr...A GTX 780 does 21... Looks slightly less difficult now, heh.
will see soon (I hope), I ordered a 750ti today (the amazon 1click order is pretty bad at that level), should receive it soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Im making folders,
Compute 2.0
Compute 3.0
Compute 3.5

And 3.5 has 2 sub folders

Maxwell
Other

And each folder except maxwell has a text file saying what to use them on

And here it is
ccminer 0.6 all versions
Will re-upload once i fix something

hopefully i set the compute versions right, so test them and let me know
keep wondering if i need to change sm_ to the same as compute_  Huh sounds n00bish i know, but i close to never compile for compute 3.0 and 2.0
Activity: 476
ok so i am going to build one download, containing the miners for

compute 2.0
compute 3.0
and both for compute 3.5

that will cover every version of ccminer 0.6

You can name them like the christians did before to make things easier: ccminer20, ccminer30, ccminer35, etc, and just put all three exes in each x86 and x64 folders.  I couldn't keep them straight otherwise.
ok so i am going to build one download, containing the miners for

compute 2.0
compute 3.0
and both for compute 3.5

that will cover every version of ccminer 0.6
Please I use some of the builds posted but give me anormal hashrates.
anyone there is accminer 0.6 for windows with compute capability 3.0?

I can compile it if you want?
anyone there is accminer 0.6 for windows with compute capability 3.0?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I wasted early 4 hours of mining on Saffroncoin today because I forgot to set the algo=groestl line in the saffroncoin.conf file.
At least I was smart enough to turn off the rigs when I noticed no hashes were found.
can we use ccminer -a myr-gr for solo mining Saffroncoin or must set -a groestl ?

ccminer uses --a myr-gr, but the .conf file requires algo=groestl

despite the different naming, both options refer to the same algorithm.
was able to get one block (2 other orphaned...) left when the diff started to look crazy
(wonder if it wouldn't be easier to mine on scrypt...)

I got 3 blocks early on and nothing since. Looks like it's not feasible to solo-mine it anymore.
Activity: 476
With our secret code, a 750 Ti rips 14 MHash in myr-gr...A GTX 780 does 21... Looks slightly less difficult now, heh.

I'll send you $10 and a frozen deep dish pizza from Chicago if you let me in to your trusted circle.  My 3 750 rigs would love to feel extra special again Wink
Lmao. I can not wait to get the new groestl code. Its going to be amazing! Are you still waiting to get x11 finished before you release it christian?
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I wasted early 4 hours of mining on Saffroncoin today because I forgot to set the algo=groestl line in the saffroncoin.conf file.
At least I was smart enough to turn off the rigs when I noticed no hashes were found.
can we use ccminer -a myr-gr for solo mining Saffroncoin or must set -a groestl ?

was able to get one block (2 other orphaned...) left when the diff started to look crazy
(wonder if it wouldn't be easier to mine on scrypt...)
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
This is good. I am getting much better temps with groestl. I will leave it mining to you for next 2 days i.e. till apr 30 1700 GMT.

cbuchner1 please give me your GRS address so I can mine to it. ivanlabrie and liomojo1 you can tell me your address too. Smiley

No need for that...glad things are working fine for you Cheesy

In my sig you'll find my BTC addy if you ever feel like sending some satoshis, but really no need for that.

Merde,

Christian

That sucks! :p

How come groestl and myr-groestl are the same? I don't think the same miner can be used for both groestlcoin and myriad, or am I wrong?

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Am I the only one experiencing a serious lag in the system , when minig groestl algo. With others i have no issues but with this one everything starts so slow and slagish as the cpu is 100% , but the cpu is at 1%???

Merde,

Christian
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
About ccminer.
I just jumped into Groestl with 750tis.

- ccminer unoff package version 0.6 gives me about 2.5/2.6 MHS
- ccminer 0.5 using ccminer35 gives about 3.2/3.3 MHS

Thanks to all for your work.
I'll try to have a functionnal compile station to try help a bit too.

I have posted 2 compiled versions. One for 750 and one for 600 to 780

Which did you get?

First posted, I don't find the original post.

edit, some extra-infos :
Usual scrypt mining is 420 watts at the wall.
Groestl mining is 230 watts at the wall.
(6x 750 ti with stock voltage)

How are you managing 6x 750Ti's on 230W? My 3 are pulling 133W, on their own psu
I don`t know how you manage to mine at that watts, at scrypt (stock voltage - overclocked gpu to 1280mhz and mem to 3150mhz) my 6x750ti rig pulls at the wall 520w and on myrad with one ccminer window  260, and with 2 ccminer windows pulls 290w - here mem is 2600mhz.
Re all.
Not here to talk about rig design but anyway :
KillAWatt says 460 for 6 cards mining dogecoin for example.
With 6x on Groestl is more about 260 (not 230 like I said).
Asrock H81 // 6x MSI 750ti twinfrozer on powered risers // 1x small SSD // PSU Corsair 750 gold // some wood :-) // overclock GPU+150 & RAM+150
edit : with always 1 instance of cudaminer or ccminer running. I avoid except if something goes wrong.
Jump to: