Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 586. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
Which is the latest cudaminer version? Any new builds since february?!

They guy over at Cryptomiing-blog was nice enough to compile and make the files availalble on his site.

These are the ones I am using, and the better error handling is great.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/1998-download-the-latest-build-from-source-of-cudaminer-for-windows/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Grin Grin Grin
if it was a coin, everybody would say it's a scam... well that's just microsoft...

don't get me wrong, it is a lot faster, plus my cards installed first time, and mine straight away without issues like i had with windows 7
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Which is the latest cudaminer version? Any new builds since february?!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
It seems the update is already out. I will give it an install and let you know. From the demo i saw, the start menu looks very nice Wink
update downloading, its a big one, almost 900MB!

as a warning to everyone with windows 8.1, as of the 14th of may windows will be dropping support, so updating to 8.1 update 1 is compulsary!

UPDATE
ok so update 1 installed, no start menu!
and here is what i have read

"Too bad the Start menu isn't part of today's Windows 8.1 Update. As Microsoft's Terry Myerson says in the video, we'll have to wait for a future Windows 8.1 patch to get the menu back."
Grin Grin Grin
if it was a coin, everybody would say it's a scam... well that's just microsoft...
Activity: 401
How much video card memory does cudaMiner consume when doing Scrypt mining?  I'm tempted to throw a couple of GTX 750 Ti cards in a PC which is already always on.  There are 1GB and 2GB versions of the card available with about a $25 difference between the cards. 

Considering that a stock 750 Ti is supposed to run about 245 KH at 60W, two cards in an already always on PC should give me at least 490 KH at 120W for only about $240 if the 1GB cards can be used.  Going by the BitcoinWisdom calculator, this could actually ROI in about a year.
It seems the update is already out. I will give it an install and let you know. From the demo i saw, the start menu looks very nice Wink
update downloading, its a big one, almost 900MB!

as a warning to everyone with windows 8.1, as of the 14th of may windows will be dropping support, so updating to 8.1 update 1 is compulsary!

UPDATE
ok so update 1 installed, no start menu!
and here is what i have read

"Too bad the Start menu isn't part of today's Windows 8.1 Update. As Microsoft's Terry Myerson says in the video, we'll have to wait for a future Windows 8.1 patch to get the menu back."
legendary
There will be soon. Their adding in the start bar again and making some big changes Wink

And i guess i will soon find out. Windows 8.1 just finished installing
good, I'll be able to find my programs again... is directx 11.2 being added (now that directx 12 is almost out) ?
There will be soon. Their adding in the start bar again and making some big changes Wink

And i guess i will soon find out. Windows 8.1 just finished installing
legendary
t
right guys so something is really going on with my system and nothing works atall, i can't even go on games now without my video drivers crashing on my 780, i'm sure windows are slowly shutting systems down, this is the 4th gone down in less then a week.

so has anyone had ccminer and cudaminer running properly in windows 8.1 update 1? the one with the start bar?
as it seems every version of windows 7 i have hates life, so if anyone is managing to mine properly using windows 8.1 please let me know as i know there were issues with it a while back
riser issue (I always say that, but sometimes it happens... ).
There is an update for 8.1 ?
right guys so something is really going on with my system and nothing works atall, i can't even go on games now without my video drivers crashing on my 780, i'm sure windows are slowly shutting systems down, this is the 4th gone down in less then a week.

so has anyone had ccminer and cudaminer running properly in windows 8.1 update 1? the one with the start bar?
as it seems every version of windows 7 i have hates life, so if anyone is managing to mine properly using windows 8.1 please let me know as i know there were issues with it a while back
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Version 4.0 is online now.
Timeouts optimized.
Email notification added.

Christian

Please check my advanced monitoring and start script @ccminer.0.5.
If you dont trust my exe files, you can replace them and recompile the autoit-files (source included).
http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/
Tested @6x750Ti@Win7x64
Memory clocks should be negative -500@afterburner@heavycoin

Please report @ donate...
Groestl: FVcUTnCqxWb28u45bTHNpea1bvz2MrEhsL
Heavycoin: HJDxy3USbkDsnxJTjTMR4Q9gPvrzNRZZ7G

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwCcP0dos0HKaTNRaGVrWDlwQVU

Christian

Version 2.0 is online now.
Mining process priority will be set too now.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwCcP0dos0HKaTNRaGVrWDlwQVU --> "ccminer-v0.5-advanced-startscript-2.0.zip"

Christian

Version 3.0 is online now.
Exe-Files removed.
Logging added.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwCcP0dos0HKaTNRaGVrWDlwQVU --> "ccminer-v0.5-advanced-startscript-3.0.zip"

legendary
new cpu only coin (they are becoming realistic, they wrote "cpu only for at least a few day")
Marucoin, based on X13 (X11+ EMC2)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marucoin-new-x13-algo-mine-now-kgwdgw-no-ipopm-exchange-570744

oh, come on we don't even have X11 yet. We do have the fugue256 algorithm already (Not sure if this coin uses fugue256 or fugue512). Hamsi? we don't know about this algorithm yet.

the wallet does not sync, so for the moment it is dev only...
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi cuda folks,

I'm back after vacation and alot of things happen  Grin
- Groestlcoin was pumped and then dump, but now it rises back again.
- Our Christian works hard for us again. I believe in a bright future of cudaminer.
- Could anyone explain for me the hype around blackcoin btw? Blackcoin clones from Mintcoin without premined, and it is the first kind of self multipool. But it can't support this hypergrown without any underlying infrastructures. So some big whales like wolong support Blackcoin ?? Anyone has some insider tips?  Grin

Btw some incredible things happen with crypto right now and we could expect Bitcoin will rise to the moon.

Regards,

Aizen

Everything relies on the will of the shareholders... (against sell pressure...) It is something to watch carefully... I think there are a lot more bag holder than in pandacoin and since the coin can't be mined directly but only minted, that should hold a bit better.
(actually comm coins is following the same trend, strangely it didn't work that well for nxt)

BC guys are very actively getting it accepted at lot of places. Moolah.io has BC/USD and coinkite will start accepting BC from june. They also have Blackcoin cards that you can buy for 20 bucks through coinpayments.net So a lot is going on besides Blackcoinpool pumping it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
new cpu only coin (they are becoming realistic, they wrote "cpu only for at least a few day")
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marucoin-new-x13-algo-mine-now-kgwdgw-no-ipopm-exchange-570744

oh, come on we don't even have X11 yet. We do have the fugue256 algorithm already (Not sure if this coin uses fugue256 or fugue512). Hamsi? we don't know about this algorithm yet.
legendary
well finally could make it work on coinotron.

im getting: 230.04 khash/s is that ok? for gtx 580 OC

it's not running on the GPU. Doesn't anyone bother to read the README file? Wink

that was for litecoin but temperature was too high(97ºC). i think its better not to mine with my gtx 580 Grin

ok sorry, I thought you guys were still talking about sha256d. Some older releases of cudaminer.exe don't run as hot on fermi devices. You should check these out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251

it's not running on the GPU. Doesn't anyone bother to read the README file? Wink

that was for litecoin but temperature was too high(97ºC). i think its better not to mine with my gtx 580 Grin
legendary
Merit: 1000
I have 4 750ti's on powered USB risers. I am running Windows 7 with 8 GB of ram. Using a 600 Watt psu and I have 2 cards on one daisy chain. And the other 2 cards on a separate daisy chain.

Running scrypt (I know) right now. All is fine until iI overclock. Once I try the 3rd card the system slows down badly. I can't even get to the fourth. Anyone else have this problem?

Jump to: