Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 691. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
confirm, it works, 5.5Mhash/s with R9290x (and I think it is already too late... everybody seems to be getting many mhash on 1gh... )
want a real cpu only coin (due to some misconfig, miners work only from the wallet  Grin): rhinohorn

I am getting 7 MHash/s per GTX 780 Ti. We've been busy making this faster - and we are busy still.

Christian

I don't think it will worth to optimize your HVC-miner anymore. Next days the coin price will drop so much that profit miners won't bother to mine it anymore.
Still it would be nice to be at the top 10 of 1gh pool ranking.  Grin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Christian
probably when it will release?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
If anyone has or is mining Ultra Coin with a 750ti, does 55 kh/s sound about right?
I would be interested to know. What settings are you using? I tried very briefly this weekend and only got 35!

cudaminer -a scrypt-jane:UltraCoin -d 2 -l T5x24 -i 0 -m 1 -L 2 -H 2

Have the Core overclocked to 1186 and memory at 1513. Also on newest driver 335.23

Thanks! Now just trying to get my 670 to work, but that's terrible...

cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:UltraCoin -d 0 -C 1 -i 1 -H 2 -l K5x14 -L 1

This is what I use for my 670 for UltrCoin. If I remember correct the 750ti beats my 670. But I do not overclock my 670 as it is on my main rig with the 750ti's. I have all 3 of my monitors plugged into the 670 so I don't try and bog my rig down by overclocking.

Thank you. Seems like it's not worth it for the power usage compared to the ti. Especially as so many orphan blocks with ultra due to nitro
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
For everyone hoping for another Maxcoin scenario don't hold your breath...

There were so many factors in our favor (biggest one being Christian) and we are unlikely to repeat it.

I like that Christian is focused on innovation and doing things right vs. pure profit. We should just be thankful for what he gives us as he owes us nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1400
If anyone has or is mining Ultra Coin with a 750ti, does 55 kh/s sound about right?
I would be interested to know. What settings are you using? I tried very briefly this weekend and only got 35!

cudaminer -a scrypt-jane:UltraCoin -d 2 -l T5x24 -i 0 -m 1 -L 2 -H 2

Have the Core overclocked to 1186 and memory at 1513. Also on newest driver 335.23

Thanks! Now just trying to get my 670 to work, but that's terrible...

cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:UltraCoin -d 0 -C 1 -i 1 -H 2 -l K5x14 -L 1

This is what I use for my 670 for UltrCoin. If I remember correct the 750ti beats my 670. But I do not overclock my 670 as it is on my main rig with the 750ti's. I have all 3 of my monitors plugged into the 670 so I don't try and bog my rig down by overclocking.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
when will you give us something ?.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
confirm, it works, 5.5Mhash/s with R9290x (and I think it is already too late... everybody seems to be getting many mhash on 1gh... )
want a real cpu only coin (due to some misconfig, miners work only from the wallet  Grin): rhinohorn

I am getting 7 MHash/s per GTX 780 Ti. We've been busy making this faster - and we are busy still.

Christian
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Quite frankly I am not even sure to understand all the fuss about that coin (beside the fact that the dev said it was cpu only mining).
There are a few coins which are more profitable:
10-5coin scrypt:n released yesterday, hirocoin (darkcoin algo) released yesterday (not really) , I'd like to say execoin but it is less and less true...

Well, it was more profitable than my GTX760 when it was just CPU-only. I had to set -H 2, but the 10% drop of my GPU was compensated with a 25% boost for my CPU. But it's not profitable anymore, so -H 1 is back on and no CPU miner.
Activity: 350
There are a lot out. I haven't been paying much attention lately
legendary
Merit: 1050
I agree

Christian give us at least one in beta, all owners of ATI are now too advantaged Sad .

It's probably too late now already

Not yet. The diff still around 100 and drops a little. Maybe people scared about new things Cheesy
Hopefully Christian gives us the miner before too late. I expect today Wink.
Quite frankly I am not even sure to understand all the fuss about that coin (beside the fact that the dev said it was cpu only mining).
There are a few coins which are more profitable:
10-5coin scrypt:n released yesterday, hirocoin (darkcoin algo) released yesterday (not really) , I'd like to say execoin but it is less and less true...
Activity: 938
I agree

Christian give us at least one in beta, all owners of ATI are now too advantaged Sad .

Not yet. The diff still around 100 and drops a little. Maybe people scared about new things Cheesy
Hopefully Christian gives us the miner before too late. I expect today Wink.
Activity: 350
I agree

I agree

legendary
To be honest I feel a bit bad doing this on cudaminer thread, and I would prefer to have at least the agreement of Christian...
and it would clearly be better if the nvidia crowd had also something...
legendary
No i want a cgminer compiled for ATI HVC . You have a private message .
I'll see what I can do (need to find how and where to send files...)
No i want a cgminer compiled for ATI HVC . You have a private message .
legendary
is this real?

For the impatient, here is HVC cgminer version that works on 1gh: https://github.com/reorder/cgminer_skein

It currently only works with GCN cards (or so I believe). No binaries are available as it is a WIP, and I will not provide support for this version.

Please configure with './autogen.sh --enable-heavy --enable-opencl' and run with '--heavy --vote 1024' (or your preferred vote). Best intensity setting seems to be 3 for all cards, but you may have luck with higher values.

I'm sorry to say but Christian, this time AMD people again have more advantage than us. I confirm that this miner works with AMD cards.
Expect the prices drop of HVC like MAX again.
want a real cpu only coin (due to some misconfig, miners work only from the wallet  Grin): rhinohorn

Excuse me, where is the official topic? I would follow the matter .
you mean rhinohorn ? here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=515285.80
legendary

Maybe. Or maybe prices will rise as the diff increases and the overall alt market rebounds from the current lull. Speculation is speculative.
If I look to what happen to qubit... as soon as gpu came:
very unhappy cpu people, banning gpu users from pool
and fall of the price of the qubit...
which is kind of funny, as there wasn't that many people mining it...
is this real?

For the impatient, here is HVC cgminer version that works on 1gh: https://github.com/reorder/cgminer_skein

It currently only works with GCN cards (or so I believe). No binaries are available as it is a WIP, and I will not provide support for this version.

Please configure with './autogen.sh --enable-heavy --enable-opencl' and run with '--heavy --vote 1024' (or your preferred vote). Best intensity setting seems to be 3 for all cards, but you may have luck with higher values.

I'm sorry to say but Christian, this time AMD people again have more advantage than us. I confirm that this miner works with AMD cards.

Excuse me, where is the official topic? I would follow the matter .
Jump to: