Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 883. (Read 3426922 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hmm even with 500 I'm getting "Given launch config exceeds warp limit"
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Im gettin 136kh/s with gtx 770. 1GH shows "6.9483 MAX Unconfirmed" and "85.828 Total MH/s (very inaccurate!)" so is something wrong? and is it even possible to get 7 maxcoins in hour? Balance is just 0.5
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Don't be assholes, guys. Donate to cbuchner1 who made everything, and not some guy who just pressed a button to compile it.

Im giving some to anyone who helps me make money! Seems only fair to me, even though he is just "pressing a button to compile it" he did it to help me where I knew nothing about how to make it work.

i did far more than that and i have been making my own mods of his program for a year
and i tested it and patched code and then took the time to upload it for you guys when i could have kept in and used it to my advantage
further more no one is going to donate anyway so don't be a god damn dick jeez
i also said to where and how to donate to chubner1 too
..ungrateful dicks jeez .. i should have kept it quiet and mined by myself and bragged about it in front of you instead lol
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Just curious and lacking a bit of imagination with my 2cards rig, but how do you get 6Ghash ? (someone got 30 780ti during the night ?)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Code:
[code]make[2]: *** [cudaminer] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/nebula/Downloads/CudaMiner'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nebula/Downloads/CudaMiner'
make: *** [all] Error 2

so, latest git compile error on my kubuntu, going to windows just to be able to start mining ....[/code]
Activity: 840

Getting all shares rejected
./cudaminer -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mQNkv98K1XKLpgSXv1ykFKAgxwoMXGicFC -p x

Use the latest build posted an hour ago

iam on linux, is git updated or can i use the download?

Iam on win so not sure but i guess it was build from git as others have their own builds too.
What do queue position means on blockchain? It keeps going up and down?

anyone?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Im getting around 200Accepted shares/10minutes @ Max.1GH pool, Here are my settings for GTX 770:

cudaminer.exe --algo=keccak -L 256 -l K1024x32  -i 0 -C 2 -m 2 -H 2 -s 5 -L 256

with 80% accepts and 20% rejects.

If anyone has any better conf, please let me know Smiley
Activity: 273
Anyone have a good setting for my poor GTX 760 2GB ?
I'm actually at 62 Mhz/s on 1GH.com (i was at 92000 on Solo mining...)

thanks
Activity: 322

Getting all shares rejected
./cudaminer -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mQNkv98K1XKLpgSXv1ykFKAgxwoMXGicFC -p x

Use the latest build posted an hour ago

iam on linux, is git updated or can i use the download?
has anyone received BTC from coin-e yet?
yes, they arrived (I received two), the last one, took some time to get confirmed though

would you recommend trading their. I have one transaction that is yet not confirmed in 4 hours.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Can anybody help me with the setup for my GTX560TI (twin frozr)?  

I would be very gratefull!!!! I can't send any max or btc coins unfortunatly, but i do have 20WDC to send for the right config!!

I'd use a pool now.
Here for the GH1 pool:
cudaminer --algo=keccak -d 0 -i 0 -C 2 -L 512 -H 2 -l F1000x24 -R 5 -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u here_your_maxcoin_address -p x

You might need to lower the F1000 to F500 if you get out of memory error.
Whys isnt my cudaminer showing yey's or boo's?? ist still working.... i think

If you are solo mining then dont expect lots yay or boo. If you get some you would be lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
yes, they arrived (I received two), the last one, took some time to get confirmed though
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Whys isnt my cudaminer showing yey's or boo's?? ist still working.... i think
What do queue position means? It keeps going up and down? As soon as I have MAX in BTC I will send you 25% as promised. I found 5 blocks + mining at 1GH
legendary
Activity: 1092
Can anybody help me with the setup for my GTX560TI (twin frozr)?  

I would be very gratefull!!!! I can't send any max or btc coins unfortunatly, but i do have 20WDC to send for the right config!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys does it make sense to solo mine on a single GTX 770 anymore? I just got it to start a few hours back and till now I have got nothing
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

once. and the second time it just sat there with 0 confirmations for several hours (and still is)

Jump to: