Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 900. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Freaking Coins-e queued orders havin stupif bloody RABBLYRABBLEREABBLERABBLE

/endrant

Wait what? whats going on? can I send coins on Coins-e?
Their orders are queued because there's more MAXCoin in stock than there are people buying them.
You can still put your MAXCoins on coins-e but it'll process all the other offerst first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bloody hell my luck is bad. 4 hours and still nothing. Typical
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
What are the optimal settings with -keccak and a GK104/GRID520 CPU? It seems auto doesn't work well
Activity: 406

/endrant

Wait what? whats going on? can I send coins on Coins-e?
Activity: 280

/endrant
Activity: 140
So, this just happened right now, on the day of the launch;
Block reward?
96 MaxCoin per block, halving every ~12 months

Lmao.
how do you send coins with maxcoind.exe ?
Been told a few times now.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
how do you send coins with maxcoind.exe ?
Activity: 39
Can any mathmagicians out there tell me the chance of getting a block in 24 hours at currently diffuculty with 18mh/s?

Or how to work this out. I take it difficulty is around 400 now? (Cant seem to type anything into cmd prompt while cuda is running Smiley )
roughly: you take the net hashrate that you divide by your own hashrate then you multiply that by the time between two blocks
That should give you the time for you between two blocks (average time)

was unlucky because, it took me 2 to 3 hours to connect the wallet. But so far I have been able to get 2...

So this would be 63.029.672.023 / 125.000 * 30 = 15.127.121,28552 seconds or 4.202 hours !! Really ?!?  It's 175 days ! Shocked
actually 63etc... is in hashes/sec and 125000 is in khash/s

Right ! My bad  Tongue
Better like that...
Activity: 173
I just bought a 3d Printer :-)
Activity: 173
how do i know from config if i have any coins?

cmd prompt

go to Maxcoin dir

maxcoind getbalance
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Can any mathmagicians out there tell me the chance of getting a block in 24 hours at currently diffuculty with 18mh/s?

Or how to work this out. I take it difficulty is around 400 now? (Cant seem to type anything into cmd prompt while cuda is running Smiley )
roughly: you take the net hashrate that you divide by your own hashrate then you multiply that by the time between two blocks
That should give you the time for you between two blocks (average time)

was unlucky because, it took me 2 to 3 hours to connect the wallet. But so far I have been able to get 2...

So this would be 63.029.672.023 / 125.000 * 30 = 15.127.121,28552 seconds or 4.202 hours !! Really ?!?  It's 175 days ! Shocked
actually 63etc... is in hashes/sec and 125000 is in khash/s
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
how do i know from config if i have any coins?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
anypools working with cudaminer?

the max1gh pool fixed the cpuminrer code for maxcoin (forked it). Likely I have to apply the same fixes to cudaminer to make it work in stratum pools for maxcoin. Meh.

Can you do that? I was havin ga hard time compiling the linux daemon and I had cudaminer running, it would be good if I can connect to a pool instead of the client, which seems to be changing by the hour anyway.

Thanks!
Activity: 140

the max1gh pool fixed the cpuminrer code for maxcoin (forked it). Likely I have to apply the same fixes to cudaminer to make it work in stratum pools for maxcoin. Meh.

That would be awesome, Christian. Then we could kick ass all of big guys with botnet over there.

Im sure all of us here would have a nice birthday present for you if you could make that happen Smiley
This coins-e is taking a long time, it doesn't seem to sell for lower bids first, so even if you sell them for 0.01BTC each the 0.02BTC each goes first Huh
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

That would be awesome, Christian. Then we could kick ass all of big guys with botnet over there.
Activity: 350
I think im going to try the same. I hope I get something soon
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Christian are you still solo mining or pool?

overnight solo mining ...
Activity: 14

Is it worth your time?
Jump to: