Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 908. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Link for compiled cudaminer for Windows please  Huh Thanks you.

first posting

yay, a long addnode list

What a pity though that IP addresses are so dynamic. Like 50% of then won't be valid anymore tomorrow;)
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Link for compiled cudaminer for Windows please  Huh Thanks you.
"difficulty" : 626.75579693

Was in the high 200s just an hour ago  Shocked

Showing 299 for me. Weird?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
"difficulty" : 626.75579693

Was in the high 200s just an hour ago  Shocked

Edit: oh, back down now...
Okay, so max is a scam, but at least CUDAminer has good keccak support in it!  Grin

Keccak isn't Keccak. Wink

For example eCoin uses two rounds of Keccak, just like bitcoin uses SHA(SHA(block)).
There's Kekkac256 and Keccak512. One can vary the number of rounds also. And
keccak can be based on 64 bit integers, 32 bit integers, 16 and 8 bit integers.
It's confusing.

Each variant will need a different miner.

And I am not sure how "good" my implementation is in relation to CGMiner forks.

Christian
Activity: 14
I switched all 6 of GPUs over to max.1gh.com and I'm not getting any (yay!!!). I'm getting them on my CPUs, though... Not sure what that's all about.

post your command line for the GPU miners and a screenshot of one, maybe?

Its the same way for me, new lines come in very slow and Ive only seen 1 accepted share so far, cant tell if difficulty is really high or somethings not right?  Atleast the only block I found confirmed  Grin

--algo=keccak -d 1 -H 2 -L 256 -C 2 -m 1  -l K998x32

https://i.imgur.com/cfx2FaP.png

Same for me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
guys anyone got more nodes?

cudaminer --algo=keccak -C 2 -L 128 -H 2 -l F1000x16 -i 0  -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u x -p x

hey guys. Your command lines and screenshots look allright. Can't see anything fishy.

But even my 3 GTX 780TIs are having a hard time finding any shares now.
mining difficulty around 300 now (dropped off slightly).

Consider pool mining for a steady trickle of income.

Christian
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Would be great to know the setting for 560GTX NVIDIA for cudaminer Smiley

Anyone got the command line?
Activity: 13
Okay, so max is a scam, but at least CUDAminer has good keccak support in it!  Grin
Activity: 28
http://dwarfpool.com/max
same thing here, no/few accepts and drops to 0kh/s every 5 or so lines
-wallet looks good
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
but as always. Caution with binaries from third party sources other than the developer. Don't run this on the same PC where you're holding significant balances in other wallets, for example. Possibly banish it into a virtual machine.

Agreed..caution is always best. Please test on virtual machine or wait for another user to examine.

Good luck!

Started it, looks fine. But crashes after connecting to node (same as the first windows release).
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
but as always. Caution with binaries from third party sources other than the developer. Don't run this on the same PC where you're holding significant balances in other wallets, for example. Possibly banish it into a virtual machine.

Agreed..caution is always best. Please test on virtual machine or wait for another user to examine.

Good luck!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Guys anyone know if that 1gh.com pool is legit ?

I'm trying but I only get a handful of accepts and it says I'm mining around 2-3 mh/s while in reality, my 4 780's are probably over 500+.

What are some good configs for gtx 780's?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Guys anyone know if that 1gh.com pool is legit ?
Activity: 23
I switched all 6 of GPUs over to max.1gh.com and I'm not getting any (yay!!!). I'm getting them on my CPUs, though... Not sure what that's all about.

Its the same way for me, new lines come in very slow and Ive only seen 1 accepted share so far, cant tell if difficulty is really high or somethings not right?  Atleast the only block I found confirmed  Grin

--algo=keccak -d 1 -H 2 -L 256 -C 2 -m 1  -l K998x32

https://i.imgur.com/cfx2FaP.png
Activity: 58

cudaminer --algo=keccak -C 2 -L 128 -H 2 -l F1000x16 -i 0  -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u x -p x
https://i.imgur.com/2xWFcV2.png
I'm getting Yay!'s but I'm also getting 0.00 khash/s between the accepts too. Anyone get 0.00 khash/s?

but your 0's are just momentarily. Maybe also monitor your GPU use with tools like gpu-z. Are there holes in the graph?

I see you're mining on a pool there. it could be when the pool updates the share difficulty or when a new block is found that the miner must be interrupted briefly and reports 0 hashes.
Jump to: