Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 145. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I prefere curecoin before Gridcoin.
Gridcoin are scrypt and that is so hot, it kills my GPU's
I like the cool curecoin and the stable folding.

I prefer the method used by CureCoin as well.

You were closing on me fast in the team rankings but it looks like you hit the brakes.  Did your computers blow up?   Grin

No, I did an adventure with a crappy coin, but Im back now, I will eat you allive Smiley
The race is on!
Lets have some fun.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Remember to vote as much as possible at mintpal guys!!! Also lets all email cryptsy to try and get this coin on cryptsy.
I've put a NEW COIN request on crypsty, As soon as it is approved, I'll post the link, Everyone must add there comments to make the topic popular

Ok  Post Away!!

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000277225

Done
Activity: 292

I prefer the method used by CureCoin as well.

You were closing on me fast in the team rankings but it looks like you hit the brakes.  Did your computers blow up?   Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Remember to vote as much as possible at mintpal guys!!! Also lets all email cryptsy to try and get this coin on cryptsy.
I've put a NEW COIN request on crypsty, As soon as it is approved, I'll post the link, Everyone must add there comments to make the topic popular

Ok  Post Away!!

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000277225
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 96
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Does anybody have an idea what is going on with the folding pool? I keep getting a page not found error.

It's loading up just fine for me. Just tried, logged in, etc. No problems. Are you trying to view a page that doesn't exist?

It appears I am, but I even tried the link in the OP.

I keep getting this:

"The requested URL "https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/" cannot be found or is not available. Please check the spelling or try again later."

This seems like a blocked URL for some reason (DNS). Are you running something like PeerBlock, by chance?
Activity: 294
Does anybody have an idea what is going on with the folding pool? I keep getting a page not found error.

It's loading up just fine for me. Just tried, logged in, etc. No problems. Are you trying to view a page that doesn't exist?

I keep getting this:

"The requested URL "https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/" cannot be found or is not available. Please check the spelling or try again later."

Working for me. Tried a different browser?
Activity: 75
I'll do it
Are you guys going to update info on this page:
http://curecoin.net/index.php/ru/inside-curecoin/the-team
?

This seems to me like the biggest marketing issue right now.
4 anonymous guys holding all the pre-mined coins.
While I'm all in with the coin, I see how it scares offs other miners/investors.
It should be either pre-miner or anonymous, not both.

It's worth noting that being listed there in no way indicates that I hold any premined coin. That's held by the devs, for the project. I'm listed as Webmaster.
Activity: 451

I keep getting this:

Activity: 88
I'll do it
?

While I'm all in with the coin, I see how it scares offs other miners/investors.

I personally plan to. And I don't see any issues with cygnusxi doing it as well since he publically has his name on his g+ page.

Just been a busy week at work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'll do it
?

legendary

Activity: 451
legendary
We could set it up on the forum - someone could ask dime to make a marketing sub forum if there is not already one. That would work - I don't have the time to do this right now - finals next week & the week after.

Could be part of the Community forum, as it seems to be community organized marketing.

I think the community part is better. A lot of people won't look at marketing just because of the name (and that makes it seem like work). People in the community can help in more ways than they realize.
Activity: 88
We could set it up on the forum - someone could ask dime to make a marketing sub forum if there is not already one. That would work - I don't have the time to do this right now - finals next week & the week after.

Could be part of the Community forum, as it seems to be community organized marketing.

Not a bad idea - anyone want to volunteer to make the thread?
Activity: 75

We're up to 38 on coinmarketcap, gridcoin is 37, it's neck and neck!

WOOT!  I love it!

Let's do this - if we can beat gridcoin we can use that to generate some press.

They had a hell of a head start.  CureCoins release went quite smooth from my perspective.  GridCoin had a lot of bumps along the way.  I think we will pass them.

Yeah but we still had a few of our own bumps. Still we're doing great. Our marketing show is starting to get on the road the devs are starting to do some of their own marketing - and hopefully with these things and the press we can start getting new exchanges (cryptsy & mintpal) and start to get more investor support and buy support.

I think what we need is a separate place to coordinate marketing efforts at. Something where we can discuss what needs to be done, what is being done, how things need to be done, etc. It would go a long way in terms of making sure people are all on the same page instead of just randomly doing things in the hopes they make a difference. It will also help see what is working and what isn't.

legendary
We're up to 38 on coinmarketcap, gridcoin is 37, it's neck and neck!

WOOT!  I love it!

Let's do this - if we can beat gridcoin we can use that to generate some press.

They had a hell of a head start.  CureCoins release went quite smooth from my perspective.  GridCoin had a lot of bumps along the way.  I think we will pass them.

Yeah but we still had a few of our own bumps. Still we're doing great. Our marketing show is starting to get on the road the devs are starting to do some of their own marketing - and hopefully with these things and the press we can start getting new exchanges (cryptsy & mintpal) and start to get more investor support and buy support.

I think what we need is a separate place to coordinate marketing efforts at. Something where we can discuss what needs to be done, what is being done, how things need to be done, etc. It would go a long way in terms of making sure people are all on the same page instead of just randomly doing things in the hopes they make a difference. It will also help see what is working and what isn't.
Jump to: