Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin to be released soon. - page 4. (Read 36609 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
May 08, 2013, 08:08:42 PM

If anyone gives this muppet any coins for his 'I happened to register curecoin.org, please premine for me' scam I am calling the death of this coin.

lol dont worry, all he gets is butthurt by his own ignorance.

Like i said, having a good place to launch wont be a problem, especially with the approval of this project i have from stanford  Grin

maybe he should go buy .com .net .biz ETC ETC just in case i want those lol = spend 100$ on a domain that worthless to him

Besides, since i launched this thread i have offers coming from everyone everywhere to donate time and resources...

Ill be watching his site to see what he puts on there. Domain names dont fall under copyright law, but everything posted on the site does.

If he was a decent human being he would just give me the domain that he spent 10$ intended for curing cancer. he is as bad as the drug companies, trying to rip off the little guy for a cure for cancer.

consider it a $10 donation to the efforts of fighting cancer, and just hand it over... if he does hand it over.. at least everyone will know where it is getting launched! So if you guys want to know a for sure launch site... better tell him to hand it over lmao... troll the hell out of him if you have to. i can only spend so many hours making troll posts and still work on my project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 08, 2013, 07:52:20 PM
I doubt that this guy has the means to make an efficient folding simulator, secondly I consider it very hard to believe that he can fuse folding and scrypt in the same place.
Third, how can research institutions benefit from a uncontrollable, decentralized simulator where they can't readjust parameters at will?

Just FYI, you and the rest of the nay sayers obviously have no idea how im putting this together.

knowledge belief truth justification, all part of the "theory of knowledge"

Not to worry, i was just informed by someone with more knowledge of the crypto world that any of you, that bitcointalk.org is the last place on earth i should release this. so you dont have to concern yourself anymore.

and LMAO at this

From
iPaulito

(No subject)
« Sent to: cygnusxi on: May 07, 2013, 08:45:40 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 
Hi about a week ago I thought that it is just a matter of time when somebody will come up with curecoin and so I registered www.curecoin.org and paid for it 10$.
I thought that it will be just another alt clone without purpose, but when I see that you managed to give it a real purpose I would like to give it to you for just 1000 curecoins to cover my 10$ payment and also I would love to hold some coins with a higher purpose. 
Ofcourse only if you are interested
Thank you

nice waste of ten dollars. domain names are not subject to copyright, but anything you put on that site is... good luck finding a use for it.

I already have a nice place to launch...

Cheers

If anyone gives this muppet any coins for his 'I happened to register curecoin.org, please premine for me' scam I am calling the death of this coin.
CureCoin Lead Dev
May 08, 2013, 06:07:48 PM
I doubt that this guy has the means to make an efficient folding simulator, secondly I consider it very hard to believe that he can fuse folding and scrypt in the same place.
Third, how can research institutions benefit from a uncontrollable, decentralized simulator where they can't readjust parameters at will?

Just FYI, you and the rest of the nay sayers obviously have no idea how im putting this together.

knowledge belief truth justification, all part of the "theory of knowledge"

Not to worry, i was just informed by someone with more knowledge of the crypto world that any of you, that bitcointalk.org is the last place on earth i should release this. so you dont have to concern yourself anymore.

and LMAO at this

From
iPaulito

(No subject)
« Sent to: cygnusxi on: May 07, 2013, 08:45:40 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 
Hi about a week ago I thought that it is just a matter of time when somebody will come up with curecoin and so I registered www.curecoin.org and paid for it 10$.
I thought that it will be just another alt clone without purpose, but when I see that you managed to give it a real purpose I would like to give it to you for just 1000 curecoins to cover my 10$ payment and also I would love to hold some coins with a higher purpose. 
Ofcourse only if you are interested
Thank you

nice waste of ten dollars. domain names are not subject to copyright, but anything you put on that site is... good luck finding a use for it.

I already have a nice place to launch...

Cheers
donator
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Preaching the gospel of Satoshi
May 08, 2013, 03:07:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2013, 02:19:53 PM

This is an Excellent Idea!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
May 08, 2013, 02:10:43 PM
Is this technically possible?
Who decides what's the work miners have to do? A central entity, correct? And so, how is a distribuited currency possible?

I'm quite sure that Satoshi tough about this, after going over it.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
May 08, 2013, 02:08:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
May 08, 2013, 04:02:31 AM
I know cancer treatment drugs can be ridiculously expensive.

While this isn't the only reason (patents are also a big part of the problem), a lot of cancer treatment drugs are expensive because they contain platinum. Having survived my own battle with cancer, I can tell you that platinum also has a number of harmful long-term side effects, over 6 years later I still deal with those side effects on a daily basis.

I support this and any other serious effort to find a cure for cancer that doesn't involve pumping our bodies with poisons like cisplatin and etoposide.

IMO this is THE most important reason to support this coin. Traditionally medical research is funded by the same companies that sell you the treatments. Conflict of interest much? Creating an independent pool of funds from which to drive research in ACTUAL CURES not just harmful proprietary treatments could change the medical industry for the better, save lives, and increase the quality and longevity of many people's lives.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
May 08, 2013, 03:47:25 AM
like this concept
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 08, 2013, 02:23:29 AM
Awesome! Bookmarking.  Grin
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 08, 2013, 02:00:23 AM
Nice!!

Will it be possible to mine this sustainably on a dual core laptop? Now that would be cool  Cool

keep up the great work !! truly a honorable coin and cause .
legendary
Activity: 1386
May 08, 2013, 01:56:27 AM
Nice!!

Will it be possible to mine this sustainably on a dual core laptop? Now that would be cool  Cool
Activity: 137
May 08, 2013, 01:51:23 AM
I know cancer treatment drugs can be ridiculously expensive.

While this isn't the only reason (patents are also a big part of the problem), a lot of cancer treatment drugs are expensive because they contain platinum. Having survived my own battle with cancer, I can tell you that platinum also has a number of harmful long-term side effects, over 6 years later I still deal with those side effects on a daily basis.

I support this and any other serious effort to find a cure for cancer that doesn't involve pumping our bodies with poisons like cisplatin and etoposide.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Interesting.....
May 08, 2013, 12:27:03 AM
interesting...
Activity: 104
May 07, 2013, 11:35:56 PM
I never got into Folding at home on my PC.  Ran it on my PS3 for several years though. On my PC I went with way back in the late 90's PiHex to find the 6 billionth bit of Pi or something.  Then I moved on to Seti for about a year or two.  Then I moved to BOINC and worked on Rosetta and World Community Grid which included Aids, Cancer, Clean Water and other projects for about 6 years.  I only recently switched from doing these to Bitcoin then Litecoin in the last month or so. I actually looked into Bitcoin a few years ago but its value was so low I decided to go back to BOINC.

The CureCoin sounds like the perfect mix of the two and I can't wait till it releases and hope we can put some pressure on the exchanges to get this thing going good.  Would love to see it be the talk of the media.  Be sure when you release it send out press releases to as many media outlets you can so they can push this coin for you.

I have had 3 Aunts, 2 Uncles all die from Cancer and several others who survived.
legendary
Activity: 1596
May 07, 2013, 11:34:34 PM
As someone who has hardware pulling over 1,000,000 PPD in F@H, this makes me very happy!

Will be keeping an eye on this.

Shocked  wanna join team "Cryptocoin Network"? you could easily win the current bounty for holding top spot! come join us  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/curecoin-foldinghome-team-2000-dgc-in-bounty-73013-193084

I could definitely point a few of my rigs towards the team for a few days. Smiley Thanks for the link.
Activity: 84
May 07, 2013, 11:33:55 PM
Is this coin going to be SHA-256 or Scrypt based? Sorry if it has been answered already but unless I am on the wrong thread I do not see it. Or if you just want to point me to the whitesheet or an info page is fine too. Thanks for your quick response and thanks for working on this coin!
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
May 07, 2013, 11:30:33 PM
I wonder if it would be possible for the 'cure' blockchain the the 'scrypt' blockchain to somehow be integrated together in such a way that perhaps some part of the data hashed relates to the previously-mined protein folding block? Not sure if I understand this fully though Sad

I did protein folding for a while on my GPU, also did some projects with SETI, tried my hand at a prime number generator (and found a titan), it was quite a bit of fun. It'd be nice to see that NVidia card go to work again Smiley
CureCoin Lead Dev
May 07, 2013, 11:23:19 PM
As someone who has hardware pulling over 1,000,000 PPD in F@H, this makes me very happy!

Shocked  wanna join team "Cryptocoin Network"? you could easily win the current bounty for holding top spot! come join us  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/curecoin-foldinghome-team-2000-dgc-in-bounty-73013-193084

legendary
Activity: 1596
May 07, 2013, 11:16:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: