Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed - page 30. (Read 116138 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
anny one know how to fix the wallet? i want to store my coins on a windows wallet. wallet is not synching
Addnodes to your appdata/roaming config file.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It seems like the walls are thick...

Unless people reposition their sell orders, it'll take getting those 37BTC worth bought for it to jump.

Nobody is doing the coin's growth favors by preventing it from jumping.

You want to sell and make profit with the coins? Loosen up these walls and place them elsewhere. Place them where there isn't a big wall.

It might just be very inexperienced traders looking for a quick flip and don't realize that no trade volume kills a coin. Or its some whale that knows the profits to be gained and is gaming everyone.

I positioned myself at 6sats personally because that'll ensure that my coins get sold sooner when it hits that price. First come first serve.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
FOR ALLL PPL WO WANTS TO FASTEN THE PROCESS OF HIGHING THE PRICE DELETE YOURE SELL ORDERS ON BTC MARKETs!!

Sorry for capslock and color, buth it needs to be clear that the wall is keeping up the rise of the price. i hope allot f ppl here will delete there sell order after reading this:). you can put it on 15 satosi or something or 50..

THANKS if you are doing it
Activity: 161
I keep picking up .48-.7 sat  Smiley, why sell a coin for less.

Also for those stacking a wall at 2 you'd benefit more spreading that out.

i agree with you.... i don't get it, ppl are scared and creating a insane wall on 2 satosi.... stupid thing they can do

When that wall in 2 satoshi is removed we will go away Cheesy
anny one know how to fix the wallet? i want to store my coins on a windows wallet. wallet is not synching
Activity: 176
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
I keep picking up .48-.7 sat  Smiley, why sell a coin for less.

i agree with you.... i don't get it, ppl are scared and creating a insane wall on 2 satosi.... stupid thing they can do

2 satoshi is still cheap.

Look at another 30 BTC sellwall @ 8 satoshi

Lucky me, I grab my coins for half satoshi Cheesy

Activity: 646
tozex.io
not buying any until dev confirms this is not a scam and explains why the github has not been updated in 2 years.
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.

Activity: 537
why whould you sell coins for less then 1 satosi? some ppl are really stupid lol. buth i will buy them, thanks:) this is the dip, and it will go up soon.

can annyone contact the dev team? it seams like the wallets are not working, this will help alot for getting the convient of the investors. thanks!

Awaiting that update, but if it's gonna stay this low I'll keep looking at it and grabbing what I can before the climb.
someone is still active on twitter of colossuscoin2.0. THanks for the tweet can't wait tilll bitrexx really accepts CV2
why whould you sell coins for less then 1 satosi? some ppl are really stupid lol. buth i will buy them, thanks:) this is the dip, and it will go up soon.

can annyone contact the dev team? it seams like the wallets are not working, this will help alot for getting the convient of the investors. thanks!
Activity: 289
This project is very detailed and it seems that my friend has benefited from it. I am interested in your project and how to participate in the transaction
Activity: 336
Any updates from the developer? Isn't a new Ann thread being released this week?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
yeah, now it's less than 1 satoshi on coinmarketcap also.
tozex.io
why is there no updates to the github in  over 2 years? This sounds very scammy.

https://github.com/Crestington/ColossusCoin2
tozex.io
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Hi guys can you tell me what wallet I can use on my Windows 10 machine? I downloaded the "official" wallet that I found but that gave me all kinds of scary errors when I tried starting it, I deleted the whole thing immediately.  Is there an official wallet?
An up tick in volume over the last couple days...price still at 1 Sat.  I bought a bunch on the volume alone.  If the new dev Sudo 23 comes through...good stuff.

Plenty of Slack channels are mentioning CV2 and people are quietly buying it up.  Big risk...big reward.

BTW, is there a Slack channel for CV2?

Yea, the volume is slowly increasing over time. I feel like it could potentially be a sleeping giant. Good volume is always a good sign Smiley
Telegramm community - start
https://t.me/colossuscoin

Good !  Now need developer in chat,  The dev should talk, communication is essential for investors to have confidence

I agree. The developer should communicate more. People are getting more and more interested in this coin. Hope the developer provides an update soon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: