Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed - page 59. (Read 116165 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
What can I add for the giveaway? I would like to add some as well.

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

I see one specific problem (throughout the whole Cryptocoin Community)
Many people are just hoarding their Coins and are spending nothing to improve or contribute and just waiting for the Devs or "knights" to do the work.
How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards for contribution
and negative PoS rewards for "just hoarding"?)
I call it "Anti-Hoarding" System.

I know here are a lot of people just hoarding (and staking) a LOT amount of coins and do nothing to improve "their" Coin.

However, this is only a suggestion and just my 2 cents

Regards
Tom

Hmm, can you detail a little more as what you are thinking about your anti-hoarding idea? Negative Staking may not work as well if the Negative blocks are known because people could skip these Blocks. If possibly gaining negative interest on a Coin, I think that would put people off from being a part of it.

"Negative staking"  Grin. Crazy idea, but actually this is close to what happens in the real world: if you keep your $$$ in your pocket, or even a bank, sooner or later government will eat will eat them through inflation. So what we get there - is the "negative staking" of dollars or euros, or any other government-issued currency Smiley

On the more serious note, negative staking in the crypto will not work - as savvy people will just close their wallets, and so even the network will stop. I personally also find this idea to be wrong, as those "hoarders" are actually moving the network, so they do a positive work. The only people who actually do not help the coin at all, are the ones who keep coins in the closed (cold) wallets and wait. But those people are already "punished" by PoS inflation - the bigger is stake percent, the more they are punished.

Another idea from the Th82's message - higher stake percent for contributors (maybe unlocked by coupon-like codes entered into the wallet GUI), seems to be more interesting.

Freicoin has used a sort of negative interest system for years. Your Freicoins start to slowly rot in your wallet if you don't keep movng them around. Any coins left in the same address for a long time start getting reduced in number. The longer you leave them in an address, the more coins you lose.

Undecided Interesting. But this reminds me of stealing money from person's wallet. I don't think I would buy such coin... This is not a coin, but a tamagotchi - you have to feed all the time just to keep it. It doesn't hold value actually, just loses that  Undecided Very specific thing, for specific people.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

Many people are just hoarding their Coins and are spending nothing to improve or contribute and just waiting for the Devs or "knights" to do the work.
How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards for contribution

I know here are a lot of people just hoarding (and staking) a LOT amount of coins and do nothing to improve "their" Coin.

Regards
Tom

Hmm, can you detail a little more as what you are thinking about your anti-hoarding idea? Negative Staking may not work as well if the Negative blocks are known because people could skip these Blocks. If possibly gaining negative interest on a Coin, I think that would put people off from being a part of it.

"Negative staking"  Grin. Crazy idea, but actually this is close to what happens in the real world: if you keep your $$$ in your pocket, or even a bank, sooner or later government will eat will eat them through inflation. So what we get there - is the "negative staking" of dollars or euros, or any other government-issued currency Smiley

On the more serious note, negative staking in the crypto will not work - as savvy people will just close their wallets, and so even the network will stop. I personally also find this idea to be wrong, as those "hoarders" are actually moving the network, so they do a positive work. The only people who actually do not help the coin at all, are the ones who keep coins in the closed (cold) wallets and wait. But those people are already "punished" by PoS inflation - the bigger is stake percent, the more they are punished.

Another idea from the Th82's message - higher stake percent for contributors (maybe unlocked by coupon-like codes entered into the wallet GUI), seems to be more interesting.

Freicoin has used a sort of negative interest system for years. Your Freicoins start to slowly rot in your wallet if you don't keep movng them around. Any coins left in the same address for a long time start getting reduced in number. The longer you leave them in an address, the more coins you lose.
legendary
What's the recommended size of transactions to ensure staking will work best?

Given into account the current high staking difficulty, I would assume something around 100,000 coin block will work the best. But thats just my assumption Smiley And it may change depending on how many people will stake in the future. As Crestington suggested, you may looks here: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/chain.php, to find out blocks of which size are currently staking.
legendary

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

How can we improve that?

Regards
Tom

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

How can we improve that?

Regards
Tom

Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

How can we improve that?

Regards
Tom
Activity: 160
Merit: 100

you can add whatever you are willing to spend.i think you need an account there and then on the freecoins page donate button or donate other and donate freecoins CV2

How are you coming with the fix in regards to the Fees?

I fixed up all the button's in the theme's, can do customizable Icons for all the different ones or omit some theme's (the Black and Default are pretty similar).

I like  Cool

I'll keep adding a little and clean them up a bit. I've since added the logo to the main page of the ones that don't have them, ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
  the wallets looking very awesome.can you add that to colossus2?i cant find themes on the new colossus2 client...
colosssus 2 sync very fast.many features.
legendary
colossus2 faucet: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/
get free coins
keep buying my coins directly on yobit and support
 been buying at good prices,looks like I got in just in time
legendary
I'm going to try Colossuscoin2.0
Do you have interest?

Yes. Proof of Stake minting increases supply at a rate up to 6.5% per year. The minting reward is fair for all users. There are currently approximately 20.2 billion Colossuscoin2 in circulation. When the entire money supply grows due to the minting process, all Colossuscoin2 holders who participate in minting maintain their relative share of the network.  PoS verifies users’ coins to secure the network and process transactions. This ensures that transactions are speedy and this ensures decentralization, as anyone holding some of the currency is part of network. The only way for new Colossuscoin2 to be created is through staking by users, for which they will receive the 6.5%, decentralized, compound interest yearly.

Exchanges for Colossuscoin2.0:
AlcurEX:
CV2 - LTC market on alcurEX.org
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CV2_LTC
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CV2_MRC2

CV2 - BTC market on Yobit.net
ColossusCoin2 [CV2] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
ColossusCoin2 Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CV2
Get free ColossusCoin2: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

I would like to add a little to this, the way Staking works is that every Block pays out 5000 CV2 regardless of the amount Staked so although the money supply increases at 1,314,000,000 Coins per year (6-7% currently), not everyone on the network participates in Staking so you gain more when others are not Staking. Currently the annualized Stake rate is around 40-50%

Basic rules are, smaller blocks = higher rewards but take longer to Stake, too small of Blocks and the inputs may never Stake, looking at the Block explorer there are few Blocks currently Staking with less than 50k Coins and those that do have already hit maximum age so I would suggest Block sizes atleast larger than 50-100k

I suggest taking a little time to visit the Block Explorer at http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/index.php to get an idea of what sizes of Blocks are currently Staking on the network so that you may tailor your Block sizes for maximum gain. The SplitBlock function in your wallet will allow you to easily split up your Blocks into whatever sizes you want, happy Staking!
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
not sinc    Sad   nodes please

Current Colossuscoin2.0 Nodes
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=*yourusername*
rpcpassword=*yourpassword*
rpcport=43521
port=43522
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=192.52.167.145
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=84.200.17.159
addnode=82.211.31.128
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=176.9.28.219
addnode=192.52.167.120
addnode=78.14.249.124
addnode=68.197.64.6
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=68.197.12.14
addnode=87.217.95.63
addnode=178.62.212.196
addnode=146.200.183.104
addnode=91.153.109.149
addnode=212.34.248.23
addnode=113.206.23.23
addnode=89.12.215.0
addnode=72.201.86.136
addnode=95.175.104.21
addnode=79.66.219.29

ColossusCoin2 Nodes:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/nodes.php
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
not sinc    Sad   nodes please
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
Do you have interest?

Yes. Proof of Stake minting increases supply at a rate up to 6.5% per year. The minting reward is fair for all users. There are currently approximately 20.2 billion Colossuscoin2 in circulation. When the entire money supply grows due to the minting process, all Colossuscoin2 holders who participate in minting maintain their relative share of the network.  PoS verifies users’ coins to secure the network and process transactions. This ensures that transactions are speedy and this ensures decentralization, as anyone holding some of the currency is part of network. The only way for new Colossuscoin2 to be created is through staking by users, for which they will receive the 6.5%, decentralized, compound interest yearly.

Exchanges for Colossuscoin2.0:
AlcurEX:
CV2 - LTC market on alcurEX.org
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CV2_LTC
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CV2_MRC2

CV2 - BTC market on Yobit.net
ColossusCoin2 [CV2] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
ColossusCoin2 Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CV2
Get free ColossusCoin2: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Do you have interest?

The proof of stake rate of interest is about 6.5% per year

Activity: 394
Please also encrypt your wallet while staking:
1. Backup wallet.dat just in case something goes wrong. - to a thumb drive
2. Encrypt wallet under the menu and type a strong password in both fields.
3. The wallet will close after it encrypts the file, reopen it.
4. Go to unlock wallet, type in passphrase, and ensure the "for staking only" checkbox is selected.
Done.
You will have to unlock the wallet for staking every time you close and re open it from this point forward.
If you don't, you won't stake any coins, but your coin age will still be saved up - so don't worry losing any interest if you forget.
my mac wallet won't sync. Can someone advise me how to make it work please?

By default ColossusCoin2 will put its data here:

Code:
~/Library/Application Support/ColossusCoin2/

In order to see hidden folders, such as ~/Library from Finder, simply hit shift + ⌘ (command) + G which will GO to a folder, then paste in this location: ~/Library/Application Support/ColossusCoin2
Then create a colossuscoin2.conf file configuration file in that wallet directory with your necessary settings. You need to add nodes manualy in colossuscoin2.conf file

colossuscoin2.conf:
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=*yourusername*
rpcpassword=*yourpassword*
rpcport=43521
port=43522
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=192.52.167.145
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=84.200.17.159
addnode=82.211.31.128
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=212.34.248.23
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=176.9.28.219
addnode=192.52.167.120
addnode=78.14.249.124
addnode=68.197.64.6
addnode=113.194.32.13
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=68.197.12.14
addnode=87.217.95.63
addnode=178.62.212.196
addnode=159.8.170.6
addnode=146.200.183.104
addnode=77.178.90.119
addnode=91.153.109.149
addnode=72.201.86.136
addnode=79.66.219.29
addnode=31.16.96.238

ColossusCoin2 Nodes:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/nodes.php
Activity: 394
my mac wallet won't sync. Can someone advise me how to make it work please?
Activity: 216
Pages:
Jump to: