Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed - page 79. (Read 116165 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Ocminer please come here ! do you add this coin to your pool ?  Grin
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
Hi Colossal Community, as described above in the OP, i'm an escrow for half of the Colossuscoin2.0 premined. I confirm as soon all coins in my wallet (send by Cestington, our Head of Development) using the Colossuscoin2.0 address CcA5mLworvoLPkseFwLfuUM7HaFN4dqsVz with the TX ID.
All people must talk with us first about where and for what spend the premine. Premined coins will send to an encrypted secure wallet, unlocked only for Proof of Stake.

Crestington and Sudo23 will be managing the fund for this and we believe this is benenficial to everyone in the community.
To start the Development Fund/Premine would only be accessible by me and Crestington with multiple layers of security but we plan on creating an online wallet with Multi-Authentication for access, and Multi-Sig for transaction approval.
Transparency: The Community will be able to check/track an open ledger of the swapped coins. The Foundation will maintain an open ledger for all its transactions and an open ledger of the premine (including reimbursement of lost Coins and full swap-over), 100% transparent. We will be publishing a transparent budget for all payments via blockchains explorers.

best wishes
Sudo23
[-Founder of Colossuscoin Foundation]
[-Long-time Developer of Colossuscoin since September 2013]
[-Website Admin of Colossuscoin.org/ Colossuscointalk.org]
[-Marketing and Promotion]

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
 Guys hi! Help me!  i dont undestand what  data do I need to write in  rpcuser and rpcpassword in colossuscoin.conf file? Maybe that's why I have not synchronized the client 1.5.2 with 1 active connection?
My wallet is empty, all my Colossuscoin on Cryptsy. Maybe I don't need their output and the exchange itself will replace my coins on Col v2?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
1 satoshi is too cheap, it's half the price currently being traded if these coins are split 1/20.  So 2 satoshis would be better. (180 litoshi)

Yeah that would be fine too, could even do bidding, we can just mine it though POW and into POS and wait to make sure everything is done right. Just need to work through the last few things in building it, Sudo wants me to release it right at the scheduled time but I think it might be better to just get it going in the next day or and release it as soon as it's ready and not really adhere to a strict deadline.
Activity: 518
1 satoshi is too cheap, it's half the price currently being traded if these coins are split 1/20.  So 2 satoshis would be better. (180 litoshi)
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Activity: 715
why so many coins? Why not make them a lot less?

A lot of Coins create larger buy and sell walls so you have more stability in price and can be spread across many exchanges and tradeable against many different Coins without losing volume over all.

ColossusCoin represents a large float in itself so it's good to stick to that, we had a long discussion about Float sizes and price and agreed that a reduction in the total float from 313 Billion was needed but most wanted higher and some wanted lower so went with the mid end in order to eventually trade in the 60-160 Satoshi range similar to DogeCoin on the high end or 10-15 Satoshi similar to ReddCoin on the low end.

Hi Crestington! Please when you have time answer my last question in this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492392.new#new
Activity: 532
legendary

A lot of Coins create larger buy and sell walls so you have more stability in price and can be spread across many exchanges and tradeable against many different Coins without losing volume over all.

ColossusCoin represents a large float in itself so it's good to stick to that, we had a long discussion about Float sizes and price and agreed that a reduction in the total float from 313 Billion was needed but most wanted higher and some wanted lower so went with the mid end in order to eventually trade in the 60-160 Satoshi range similar to DogeCoin on the high end or 10-15 Satoshi similar to ReddCoin on the low end.
Activity: 357
legendary
Is this able to be mined or is it 100% premine for swap with old coin?

Most will be Premined for Swap

19.1 Billion Premine

POW 1000 Coins per Block for 10,080 Blocks (10 days)

POW will also generate fees of 20 Coins per block

After approx. 5000 Blocks POS will start and estimated at 60% POS and 40% POW.

Total estimated amount through POW would be in the neighborhood of 20 Million.

15.8 Billion reserved for swap at 20:1 plus 1% Fee for escrow

Remaining 3.3 Billion (17% of total float) for sale and part of Development Fund

We don't have to do an ICO straight away but would need to sell some of the Coins for initial funding of services (block explorer, multipools, exchanges, wallets, nodes etc.)

I am thinking if we sold 10% of the Coins at 1 Satoshi that would be plenty still for all services and initial seed money (approximately 19 BTC). We can use escrow for all of it, even the money raised for services.

If buying at 1 Satoshi each it would value the entire Float at $38,000-$45,000 USD which would be a fair valuation for everything surrounding it and would likely make it quick to achieve ROI or to hold for the long-term.
Activity: 635
legendary
how was the first project?

Learned a lot about Proof of Stake in general with it. ColossusCoin was the first Proof of Stake only Coin but not really built to scale but I want to continue with the project but it would be better to have something more refined, sometimes it's easier to just make something new rather than trying to fix the old one. The main issue with it is the messaging system, low fees, fast stake and long minimum Prooof of Stake so to just change all of that and keep with the near 1 GB Blockchain just wouldn't make sense. Having something that is built to be more efficient in growth per year and starting from the beginning means the Blockchain would grow at around 300 MB per year and fully sustainable for growth without needing bootstrapping for a minimum 1-2 years. These are just rough estimations mind you since it depends more on the volume of transactions but Col 2 would be atleast 60% more efficient than Col 1.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
how was the first project?
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Developer
I am succesfully waiting for the launch of this completely wonderful new coin.

Thank you very much to all the CV2 Team.
legendary
Delayed again?  Undecided

Working on a bug found in the Proof of Stake reward handling which would make all proof of Stake Blocks mint at the max subsidy regardless of Block size.
Activity: 574
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

Due to technical improvements on the client the launch is delayed.
The Colossuscoin Team has decided to postpone the launch.
New Launch date: February 08, 2015 [X13] 09:00 PM, UTC

legendary
I have locked our previous topic on the discussion of ColossusCoin2 and redirected all discussion here

You can view the topic on the rebuild here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/who-wants-to-help-rebuild-colossuscoin-colossuscoin-20-beta-live-03012015-842940

I want to provide only the best code possible and make sure there are no mistakes in the way the rewards and Proof of Stake is handled.

There is a bug present that needs to be addressed in which would make the Proof of Stake Reward always reward at 5000 Coins per Block rather than the Reward as (Reward per year depending on difficulty plus fee bonus or 5000 Coins, whichever is lower)
Pages:
Jump to: