Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed - page 10. (Read 173578 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
StealthPay allows you to buy Civic with PayPal. Here are some easy steps to go:

1) Get a Stealth (XST) address on Bittrex.com
2) Go to www.stealthpay.com
3) Click on "Buy Stealth", fill in the relevant fields and click "Order Now".
4) In the "Payment Method" choose PayPal payment method.
5) Follow the displayed instructions.
6) After you receive your Stealth (XST), sell them on Bittrex against BTC.
7) Buy Civic.

why did you post such a post? it is unnecessary.

are there any novelties for civic?

scam , attract people to scam them 
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

7) Buy Civic.

why did you post such a post? it is unnecessary.

are there any novelties for civic?
Activity: 78
Merit: 1

7) Buy Civic.

seems like the wrong thread for this
Activity: 128

7) Buy Civic.

copper member
Activity: 170
New Partnership Announcement & Kuende Token Airdrop For Civic Token Holders

We can happily announce that we formed a strategic partnership with Civic Technologies Inc., the company revolutionizing digital identity with its blockchain-based technology. The partnership brings trusted, secure identity services to social media and enables Kuende to enact stronger KYC measures while protecting against fake and sock-puppet accounts.

One of the driving values behind Kuende has always been privacy and protection of our users. We have the chance to further develop Kuende as the social platform that will help make the blockchain more user-friendly to understand and engage with.

This partnership is very important to us, because not only it helps spread the word about blockchain, but we will be able to produce content together. We will be focusing on ways to make our community discover the importance of digital privacy and only the power and benefits of blockchain.

Read the full article here:
https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-announcement-kuende-token-airdrop-for-civic-token-holders-fb731a1a3701

https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/kuende-partners-with-civic-technologies-to-protect-users-and-educate-communities-20180822-00701
Merit: 102
△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC
Very strong manipulation. They pumped up to 4000 sat in 30 minutes and immediately sent to 2200. It's just incredible. Who after this will believe in the potential of the coin?
Does anyone know what caused this pamp and dump?
If there was strong support in this coin, they would not drive it so hard.
Such movements are much better than a stable price. This can earn very well. This is the cryptocurrency market. There should be pumps and dumps

You are right. Without manipulation not possible ean in crypto. But we have only downtrend market last time. Im so tired with this  Undecided
In order to grow further, we need to remove inexperienced investors from the market who wanted to get easy money. Without falling there is no strong growth
vdj
Activity: 56
I think 20,000 in 2019
Activity: 186
this coin worth 100 satoshi soonish
copper member
Activity: 238
The Blockchain Nation Conference is less than 2 months away. @VinnyLingham will speak and guest judge the Innovation Competition where the winner receives a $1M investment! Join us: https://www.bcnation.com/?promo=vinny 
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
In case you missed Vinny's AMA on Telegram a few weeks ago, CIVIC team has captured the conversation right here:

Vinny’s AMA on Telegram

As a investor in Civic, it was very unhappy to see a comment like this.

"What do you believe are the biggest risks to Civic today both from a technical and scaling the project point of view?
Reply from Vinny. Impatient token holders. "

Seriously "impatient Token Holders are the "Biggest Risk" to Civic. Man, id love to here him say this is  to Shareholders and Civic was a stock, but because a lot of us here are anon "crypto Investors" then we can get treated like in this way.

Have to say, i was very unimpressed by that AMA.    

Well, I think the reply about Impatient token holders was a joke (see the smile at the end of it  Wink )

and btw, the token holders should be quite happy with the answer - I mean, if it is true and the biggest problem of the token issuer is the holders' impatience, only  Grin
Activity: 26
Very strong manipulation. They pumped up to 4000 sat in 30 minutes and immediately sent to 2200. It's just incredible. Who after this will believe in the potential of the coin?
Such movements are much better than a stable price. This can earn very well. This is the cryptocurrency market. There should be pumps and dumps

You are right. Without manipulation not possible ean in crypto. But we have only downtrend market last time. Im so tired with this  Undecided

market forever can not be red. From two days, seeing that the price goes up nicely
vdj
Activity: 56
desaster project, expecting dump soon

The price of the civic is already very low. I think it will soon be pamp. The project is very well developed. Only recently, new partners have joined (Castle, Paragon). I believe in a bright Civic’s future.
Activity: 186
desaster project, expecting dump soon
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
In case you missed Vinny's AMA on Telegram a few weeks ago, CIVIC team has captured the conversation right here:

Vinny’s AMA on Telegram

As a investor in Civic, it was very unhappy to see a comment like this.

"What do you believe are the biggest risks to Civic today both from a technical and scaling the project point of view?
Reply from Vinny. Impatient token holders. "

Seriously "impatient Token Holders are the "Biggest Risk" to Civic. Man, id love to here him say this is  to Shareholders and Civic was a stock, but because a lot of us here are anon "crypto Investors" then we can get treated like in this way.

Have to say, i was very unimpressed by that AMA.    
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Merit: 102
△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC
Activity: 168
Your identity is your most important asset. For the sake of the seconds of convenience this offers, I'm not entirely sure that people are going to be willing to relinquish the comfort of human-to-human validation of identity. The token utility isn't very exciting - but it does have a fairly stable use case. For this reasons, I can't imagine any huge fluctuations in demand that would send the price up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Vinny’s AMA on Telegram

Activity: 74

why is the pump and dump  a bad sign for the potential of the coin?
i dont get it... explain me pls
Activity: 74
That was some stupid pump and dump yesterday, who ever here was responsible, hang your head is shame....

$CVC does have a very bright future ahead and it is in my Top 5. Safest Bet  Bags.  Price now is easy gains this time next year x5 - x10.  Vinny is the man, with a master plan, putting all his time and energy in Civic to make it a world leader in Identity management and i am sure, they have many more great ideas lined up, if you only have one bag in rypto, Bag Civic!

which other coins are in your top 5 sir?
Pages:
Jump to: