Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed - page 8. (Read 173551 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Why civic don't exhibit on this event: www.blockchainsolutionsworld.com ? This seems to me a really good potential event to show the world a real blockchain usecase.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Indeed civic has a real life usage for verification purpose without taking away privacy. Thanks to blockchain technology that make it possible. I believe Civic has a large room to grow in the future when the privacy awareness increase. Civic perfectly suits in.
Yeah, the project has helpful usages in real life as the team shown their main objectives in the Whitepaper of CIVIC project.
There are several partnerships between CIVIC and other projects.
However, in my point of view, the project should be faster developed, and the CIVIC team should keep the ANN topic more actively with more regularly reports/ updates.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I like that many new and old project's start partnership with Civic. Almost each week we got several new partnerships. And company really active in that way.

Honestly not sure how long I would have continued going not knowing about Civic if not for Kuende doing the airdrop for Civic holders.

So if we participated in the bounty and are holding tokens, we get Kuende from here? https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/

That certainly seems to be the case.

Has anyone here tried it? I don't want to be the first lol.

You definitely wouldn't be the first, they've had a ton of interest this month. 30,000 new sign ups on their platform.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
I like that many new and old project's start partnership with Civic. Almost each week we got several new partnerships. And company really active in that way.

Honestly not sure how long I would have continued going not knowing about Civic if not for Kuende doing the airdrop for Civic holders.

So if we participated in the bounty and are holding tokens, we get Kuende from here? https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/

Has anyone here tried it? I don't want to be the first lol.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Just read a Dutch city is going to use a privacy app to test out age verification, sharing SSN and more privacy related attributes. I guess this app actually reveals privacy attributes to a third party while Civic just verifies the attributes are accounted for and checked.
You can put it though Google translate it you like;
https://tweakers.net/nieuws/143823/nijmegen-test-identificatieapp-irma-die-privacy-waarborgt.html

Agreed with you Civic has the real solution and this the advantage of blockchain tech it provide more better solution. I use Chrome to read this article which automatically translate it into English thanks for sharing this link. I also think This project has clear edge into this field and it will be winner in long run.
Indeed civic has a real life usage for verification purpose without taking away privacy. Thanks to blockchain technology that make it possible. I believe Civic has a large room to grow in the future when the privacy awareness increase. Civic perfectly suits in.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Just read a Dutch city is going to use a privacy app to test out age verification, sharing SSN and more privacy related attributes. I guess this app actually reveals privacy attributes to a third party while Civic just verifies the attributes are accounted for and checked.
https://tweakers.net/nieuws/143823/nijmegen-test-identificatieapp-irma-die-privacy-waarborgt.html

Agreed with you Civic has the real solution and this the advantage of blockchain tech it provide more better solution. I use Chrome to read this article which automatically translate it into English thanks for sharing this link. I also think This project has clear edge into this field and it will be winner in long run.
Activity: 116

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Activity: 76

Activity: 457
Merit: 100
More than one year after releasing with impressive successful ICO, how far CIVIC project reached?
Which ones are the biggest achievements the CIVIC team have made for the project?
The topic has likely very silently over recent months.
in terms of exchange I think the Civic team really provides a very good exchange for CVC tokens, we can see CVC tokens already listed in several major exchanges such as, Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin, Bibox, and several other exchanges

Team are providing not only liquidity for their token. Product development is going really smoothly.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Its way more than that, as an example in this thread, Civic is regularly coming up with new partnerships programs. I believe it really boosts the Civic ecosystem to be well-known in the cryptocurrencies spaces as a platform to solve the identity verification issue.
Sounds positively.
Can you give me original sources of the very good information on the coming potential partnership programs of the CIVIC project and the expansion of CIVIC ecosystem, please.
I would like to get it because I wanna to hop on after glancing at the price chart of CIVIC.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
More than one year after releasing with impressive successful ICO, how far CIVIC project reached?
Which ones are the biggest achievements the CIVIC team have made for the project?
in terms of exchange I think the Civic team really provides a very good exchange for CVC tokens, we can see CVC tokens already listed in several major exchanges such as, Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin, Bibox, and several other exchanges
Its way more than that, as an example in this thread, Civic is regularly coming up with new partnerships programs. I believe it really boosts the Civic ecosystem to be well-known in the cryptocurrencies spaces as a platform to solve the identity verification issue.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What made you guys decide to partner with Brave and Kuende? Are you doing any similar advantages like airdrops with Brave similar to how you are with Kuende?

That would be amazing. The initial Brave for signup was great, getting more just for holding Civic would be epic. I doubt it will happen though, never seen a move like this before Kuende did it.
Activity: 588
Activity: 150
What made you guys decide to partner with Brave and Kuende? Are you doing any similar advantages like airdrops with Brave similar to how you are with Kuende?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Sounds like you guys are doing great getting good partners between Brave and Kuende.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 185
Hey, did you guys see the bonuses for CVC holders that Kuende offer? It kinda looks like a scam, why would they do that? They must be holding all those tokens...
 Edit: the link is here https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/

Thanks for this! Kuende actually has a working platform too, surprisingly strong project.
Pages:
Jump to: