Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 31. (Read 59669 times)

Activity: 710
Merit: 500
The other guy had a good point about understanding the limitations of the dev's skillset, but... 

I suggest people start putting their ideas out  in public now, ideas about what realistically will bring the most value to this coin.
Activity: 728
From now we are accepting proposals for our first consensus poll, you can submit them here.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1elhnm-RwM1-p56s7Jc08W-oATyRJ97BU63_7Ds_26Bg/viewform

The first poll will start at 23rd of March with the most requested topics from your proposals.
For the first poll we will release a wallet update which will have the Poll tab, you will be able to cast your votes there. Votes for the first poll will not be cast on blockchain yet, we scheduled to implement -on blockchain- voting for the April poll.
We contacted zsnorbi OP should update soon with the link and the additional details.
i guessed that you will disappear before march 1 but it seems that it is time for me to rebuy
Activity: 770
So we haven't created a roadmap because we don't know what the community will demand.

Ahahah. A coin without roadmap.
Man, if you want legal BTC, invest in the good sleepers. It's simple to make money without to scam people. The scammer will go to the hell.

Roadmap for a coin that has a purpose to develop itself by community demand? How is a roadmap is possible then?
And as far as i can see they never asked for any BTC
Activity: 700
So we haven't created a roadmap because we don't know what the community will demand.

Ahahah. A coin without roadmap.
Man, if you want legal BTC, invest in the good sleepers. It's simple to make money without to scam people. The scammer will go to the hell.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
From now we are accepting proposals for our first consensus poll, you can submit them here.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1elhnm-RwM1-p56s7Jc08W-oATyRJ97BU63_7Ds_26Bg/viewform

The first poll will start at 23rd of March with the most requested topics from your proposals.
For the first poll we will release a wallet update which will have the Poll tab, you will be able to cast your votes there. Votes for the first poll will not be cast on blockchain yet, we scheduled to implement -on blockchain- voting for the April poll.
We contacted zsnorbi OP should update soon with the link and the additional details.
Activity: 714
They may need time to make the roadmap.
Our first major checkpoint is the end of the First Consensus Poll, because then we can start to implement and realize the "results" voted by community. So we haven't created a roadmap because we don't know what the community will demand. As in a few hours the first submission phase will start, we will see in a few days what are the most requested things to be realized.

Just to make this clear, here is the post of the dev today.
Activity: 714
Can't believe this terrible fud is actually working to get people to dump, but hey that's fine with me!

The dev is online and make a post today: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14060760

Remember there was a reward for a senior member to post the OP, that is not the dev.

Look on this page the real dev is cygnus-dev and he post updates.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Can't believe this terrible fud is actually working to get people to dump, but hey that's fine with me!
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
What happens if something is proposed that is outside the scope of your developer skills?
You should inform the community of what is within the realm of possibility at least.

I dare to bet that there isn't even a true dev onboard. Just one more vaporware hype to push the price to 1k satoshi then dump and butthurt, butthurt everywhere.
mb yes or mb not the price was near 860 sats twice. But if dev don't speak with us this is strange at least. DEV JUST SPEAK WITH US AND ANSWER ON OUR QUESTIONS.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
What happens if something is proposed that is outside the scope of your developer skills?
You should inform the community of what is within the realm of possibility at least.

I dare to bet that there isn't even a true dev onboard. Just one more vaporware hype to push the price to 1k satoshi then dump and butthurt, butthurt everywhere.
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
Our first major checkpoint is the end of the First Consensus Poll, because then we can start to implement and realize the "results" voted by community. So we haven't created a roadmap because we don't know what the community will demand. As in a few hours the first submission phase will start, we will see in a few days what are the most requested things to be realized.

Activity: 710
I agree. 1 month too long. Especially at this early stage.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
IMO a month without any development is waaay to long. Week for the submissions of new ideas + few days for voting is more than enough at the beginning. It's a small community.

I agree with this.
Activity: 613
IMO a month without any development is waaay to long. Week for the submissions of new ideas + few days for voting is more than enough at the beginning. It's a small community.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

How long to wait for the landing ??
Activity: 560
ICONOMI Supporter
Can i ask you? How many people in your dev team? or you solo developer?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
I ask again:

What does this coin offer besides an airdrop?

No roadmap, no features, no nothing so far
Pages:
Jump to: