Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 47. (Read 59669 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
First potentialy good coin today Cheesy good luck

Looks really good guys. Good luck. Please post updates as to where I could purchase some. Newbie here, so I guess I'm out on the airdrop, and mining cost a fortune here in Florida, so.... oh, well. I would like some of the coin, though, so any direction would be appreciated.  Thanks
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Looks promising, keep an eye and spread out the word  Grin

Goodluck
Activity: 201
Merit: 12
Airdrop received Dev, thank you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Looks interesting, just started mining on my GPU but I'm planning to rent a rig soon! Cheesy
Activity: 462
Also we have to announce that the official website is running. W have to thank the design for g3rszpi, who got his 50.000 CYG bounty.
We would like to mention that the website is hosted on a Dedicated server in Europe provided by Microsoft Azure
http://cygnus.online/

Nice job. Are you planning to add some weighted content that you bought dedicated server?

Edit. I have just updated the op with the website link

Yes an online wallet is in plan for sure, we can't give an ETA on it yet but we are preparing the nest for it.

Nice website. Also this online wallet stuff is interesting Cheesy keep up
Activity: 289
In the event 1000 people don't request airdrop, what happens to the remainder of the premine? Don't think I saw that mentioned anywhere.

If there will be unclaimed funds, they will be either burned, or redirected for some additional bounties

Ok, thanks! Another option would be to spread them out to the people who already got an airdrop evenly.
Activity: 42
In the event 1000 people don't request airdrop, what happens to the remainder of the premine? Don't think I saw that mentioned anywhere.

If there will be unclaimed funds, they will be either burned, or redirected for some additional bounties
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
thanks dev, airdrop received and now staking     Cool
Activity: 289

Also we have to announce that the official website is running. W have to thank the design for g3rszpi, who got his 50.000 CYG bounty.
We would like to mention that the website is hosted on a Dedicated server in Europe provided by Microsoft Azure

Nice job. Are you planning to add some weighted content that you bought dedicated server?

Yes an online wallet is in plan for sure, we can't give an ETA on it yet but we are preparing the nest for it.
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Airdrop received, tnx.

Still waiting for an exchange, is gonna be huge!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1330
received 10,000 CYGNUS (translation?)

still waiting for airdrop.  Grin

good luck to Cygnus.

Thanks.
No bounty, no airdrop.  Shocked
waiting...

Thank you for your translation, also there are some major gaps in the translation at the Consensus Poll and Reward Structure tabs, so please translate every text like other translators did, you can check above other translations
We are getting a bunch of Airdrop requests, so please keep calm because we have to process all the request. As is stated in OP, the processing time will be less than 48 hours.

legendary
Activity: 1330
No bounty, no airdrop.  Shocked
waiting...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Trainman
Activity: 945