Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 48. (Read 59669 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
• Bitcointalk.org username:chrisvl
• Bitcointalk Rank:Hero Member
• Cygnus address:5awwfKKby2RXQXiuefFM5GGy9UdcH5Pocd
linux wallet ?

You have to send airdrop request to dev in PM
legendary
Activity: 1330
here we go. Chinese Translation

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14006410

Bounty send to : 5aoz3LpRfE2eJzANLEcc11aNGPVhDCKKWU
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
looks very interesting this Cygnus does

PM sent
legendary
Activity: 1330
interesting!

PM sent already.

finger crossed.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Trainman
• Bitcointalk.org username:chrisvl
• Bitcointalk Rank:Hero Member
• Cygnus address:5awwfKKby2RXQXiuefFM5GGy9UdcH5Pocd
linux wallet ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Devs, do we have some fresh news about the add of Cygnus to some exchange? i think would be interesting to try to add it to Yobit, CCEX, Poloniex, Bittrex and of course to some Chinese exchange, there are a nice boom of cryptocoins now in china, perhaps would be interesting to translate the ann to chinese too.

The 4 exchanges enumerated by you are our main targets. We will contact them, but until now we had a lot of stuff to do with bounties and distributing the Airdrop. As we seen earlier, few members already contacted Yobit, and we did the same a few hours ago, and now we are waiting for a response. Also we will contact other exchanges as soon as possible, because we feel the urge from miners to monetize their coins and open a new market for traders.

Also we would like to draw your attention to translation bounties. Until now we got 3 of them so 7 are still claimable.

All you have to do to claim a translation bounty is to check if the language you are choosing is free then translate it and send a PM to us with the link.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
As others have been pointing out, I also received my airdrop!
legendary
Activity: 924
i got airdropped coins
thank you and good luck
legendary
Activity: 966
Devs, do we have some fresh news about the add of Cygnus to some exchange? i think would be interesting to try to add it to Yobit, CCEX, Poloniex, Bittrex and of course to some Chinese exchange, there are a nice boom of cryptocoins now in china, perhaps would be interesting to translate the ann to chinese too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I am still getting PMs regarding airdrop or bounties or other questions. Please read the disclaimer carefully at the beginning of the op, i am still not the developer of this coin. If you want to contact the developers use the contacts from the op or pm cygnus.dev. I can not help you in any matter if you are contacting me.
Activity: 770
Back to mining this after another failed launch of pepe xD
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
uhmmmm could be interesting, I want to be part of this.

Congrats for this Airdrop Smiley
Activity: 600
Merit: 511
Airdrop received. Thank you devs, and good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Also we would like to ask Tekyboy, to provide his CYG address, so we can send him the First Block Explorer bounty, which is 40.000 CYG.
We have to thank you again for your works, and we are appreciating them a lot!

already sent you couple of PM kindly use tip address at the bottom of explorer

Sorry for the delay, we haven't noticed your PM. 40.000 CYG bounty sent - 7d8cca311323a9f28dfecf9d1acd73fccc7a743c7521b789f299dd4bc8525a1b

Also we would like to draw the crowds attention to that, the second block explorer bounty it's still available.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Interesting project, I wish you the best  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 by the look of the miners earning with renting the value is around 300 satoshi now or 500 at best, can we expect a 10k value for this?
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services

Also we would like to ask Tekyboy, to provide his CYG address, so we can send him the First Block Explorer bounty, which is 40.000 CYG.
We have to thank you again for your works, and we are appreciating them a lot!

already sent you couple of PM kindly use tip address at the bottom of explorer
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Pages:
Jump to: