Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] � P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol �|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡ - page 4. (Read 26998 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
We leave it and entrust everything to the team,
I am sure this team will certainly work hard so that the project can succeed and succeed,
we'll see later developments in the future to be clearer
Well I agree,  they are more capable in making this project a successful one. They are surely well experience and knowledgeable about the project because of their past experience that makes them  wise and knowledgeable on how to run and host a project. The team will be responsible for whatever things that may the project will become.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The team behind the project is so innovative and hardworking, which is consistently making possible changes in the platform to making it better than its previous version.
I wish in future they will be in more better position.if they want to be on,they should work on that.as market lossing all its hope,to stay here it is a need

For sure it will have and that would depends to the team on how are they going to create that pattern just to see how good the project is. Well I guess this project will surely boom and it will keep progressing because the people behind it are open minded in creating a strategies.

I am very sure that this project will be successful because of its usefulness and the people who work  on it. The team are very hardworking which we can totally see on the progress of the project. Let just be patient in time of achieving its goals.
Yes, precisely mate. This not just a project but a passion to help the environment. If this project will be a success in the future this will not a good but also a satisfying one. Hitting two birds at one stone. Earning while conserving and helping the environment.
Activity: 532
The team behind the project is so innovative and hardworking, which is consistently making possible changes in the platform to making it better than its previous version.
I wish in future they will be in more better position.if they want to be on,they should work on that.as market lossing all its hope,to stay here it is a need

For sure it will have and that would depends to the team on how are they going to create that pattern just to see how good the project is. Well I guess this project will surely boom and it will keep progressing because the people behind it are open minded in creating a strategies.

I am very sure that this project will be successful because of its usefulness and the people who work  on it. The team are very hardworking which we can totally see on the progress of the project. Let just be patient in time of achieving its goals.

My point of view of this project is very positive because as we can see the team are actively involved with the needs of the community. This countless efforts that the team has shared to this project is very interesting and important. Hopefully they will continue to work on the needs of the community.
Same thing here mate. I have very good feeling that this project will be successful and able to develop and implement a good idea and concepts. The good updates and progress are good example that the project is doing very well.
Merit: 103
might be a weird question to ask but do you guys think this project is adaptable? lemme expand on that – do you think it'll be able to adapt and make some adjustments if something goes awry in the process?
Merit: 100

I am very sure that this project will be successful because of its usefulness and the people who work  on it. The team are very hardworking which we can totally see on the progress of the project. Let just be patient in time of achieving its goals.
We leave it and entrust everything to the team,
I am sure this team will certainly work hard so that the project can succeed and succeed,
we'll see later developments in the future to be clearer
Activity: 308

I am very sure that this project will be successful because of its usefulness and the people who work  on it. The team are very hardworking which we can totally see on the progress of the project. Let just be patient in time of achieving its goals.

My point of view of this project is very positive because as we can see the team are actively involved with the needs of the community. This countless efforts that the team has shared to this project is very interesting and important. Hopefully they will continue to work on the needs of the community.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

It is because the team has perseverance to achieve what has been planned for the future sake and for the progress of the project. It is the strenght of the team to be innovative so that they can create a decision that might reflect for the future of the project.
Merit: 102
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Right now the project is doing quite well. They are consistently gaining investors and their trust. That's why there are many investors, which are standing behind the project to support or help the team to collect good funding.
I think the project is going well, it cannot be separated from the development team that has worked hard,
so of course we don't need to be surprised that there are many investors who join
Yes, precisely the team members and all the people behind this project are creative and well trained for the specific task that they are assigned. We can expect good outcome for this project and ofcourse good and profitable future to all who trust and believe the project.
Merit: 11
Right now the project is doing quite well. They are consistently gaining investors and their trust. That's why there are many investors, which are standing behind the project to support or help the team to collect good funding.
I think the project is going well, it cannot be separated from the development team that has worked hard,
so of course we don't need to be surprised that there are many investors who join

Correct, there is no doubt on the number of investors who wants to invest the project because we can see how the team works on it. There is progress and development shown in every action that the team works. Just hoping that they will be more active in giving more updates about the project because many are following such information.
Yes, because they saw how impressive and attractive the project is. They also notice the active and dedicated project developers in  this project. That is why they are comfortable and convenience  that this project is worth to invest and give their trust.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Correct, there is no doubt on the number of investors who wants to invest the project because we can see how the team works on it. There is progress and development shown in every action that the team works. Just hoping that they will be more active in giving more updates about the project because many are following such information.
Activity: 308

To maintain the project on the top of the competitive project it should be always be innovative and flexible. In this way the support from the community will remain strong and healthy. Keeping things on the right path will improve the performance of the team and the project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Merit: 102
If they are collecting good support & funding from the investors,then do they reach the hard cap & when will ICO?because we are not gaining any news
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 560
I have also been looking forward to this project that might bring more good opportunities to us. I am glad that even how hard to strive in the current status of the crypto market now is, this project keep showing its best that they have a good vision for the cryto's future as well as to the environment.
The team is likely very serious about the project since it has a great thing about making the earth more lifeable and it seems like they are developing the platform very well.

Yes, exactly, the development team of the project has very serious about the project, which has consistently pushing forward the project towards the Way of success. They are saving the nature because without harming the nature the team is producing clean energy.
Quite a good reply. Well mate, there are so many project that promise you to save the earth and producing a free energy in the future or a kind of futurish project.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
going to be short and to the point: I like this project because it brings something new to the table, I also love the ambitious goals set by the team
Yeah a lovely project is set by the team & uniques idea they have also carry people here.but i think they need now big support by promoting the project through social media
Instead we worry too much on crypto currency market and other operations it is highly better if they proceed with an agile meet with scrum masters,  architect, developers and make a plan for advertising functionalities and project development that will bring more good will automatically.
I think those things can easily get after promotion of the project.But nothing is as easy as looks.I think they should now promote their project through some bounty work

Promotion can help a lot in making the project successful. The best to have is a 2 in 1 promotion which can help both in the project and the people who supported the project. This could really help because popularity is one of the reason why many people will love to know about the project. Because they will find it interested after knowing many are supporting the project and why it is popular.
I know they got the popularity & this brings so many people here.but promotion can give the contribution to their project.so they should thik about that
Yes, for some reasons I agree with you about the promotion can give contribution to the project but it just a temporary boost, after the promotion ends, the audience slowly come down.
Yes, promotion can give the project a great start but as per when the time come to end of the promotion after that the response of audience get low.
This keeps a way for the project welfare at the same time we can gain more traffic from various social channels amd communities that will actually attire the entire project and ultimately brings more added advantage.
Well, if the project will just focus on its promotion and left behind the development process of the project then that project will just wasting its time. As for me, even how the team prioritizing the promotion they should keep on balancing it with their development and continuously doing it, as it is one of the important thing that the team should never neglect.

For sure the team are dwelling in different way, they may focus in gaining the affection of investors so that this project will completely imprive and they are also find way for new strategies in gaining more profit. In the other side they are all prioritizing the development of this project that will go on for boom.
Pages:
Jump to: