Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] � P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol �|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡ - page 9. (Read 26998 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
P2PEP is project to whom you need to keep eye on them because this project become new sensation to the investors.Investing here will be a big way to gain so many benefits  

Maybe it will give a good benifets but we cannot guarantee that this project will provide good investment since we don't see anything new updates about how this project work right now. Hopefully the will be more creative and innovative in dealing with thier supporters.

This project won't guarantee a good investment for long but the assurance that we can get is the life long that can give of this project which is the cleanlimess that brings to the overwheelming. Hopefully this would take for long so that it can give more blessing to people who trully trust in this project.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Looks legit upon checking some sources. It's one of those projects that I will keep my eye on and I hope it won't fail me. Much success to P2PEP!
Agree, the project is shaping for almost 2 months now and then again there is no legit proofs that the project is not authentic. All we see is the updates and project management. Hopefully they will not lost confidence that this project will able to rach the top.
Most of the legit project in bitcointalk really wanted to be able to reach to the top since they dont want to waste the fund that are gotten from the ICO or their partners.
That will be the ultimate goal for every CEO to reach extreme heights and all the team will cooperate and plan accordingly through whitepapers with the right instructions for the welfare of the project.

The cooperation of the team would always matter and the to what the result. The whitepaper says everything what we wanted to know and by that we learned from it and experience will say how lucky we are that we have this kind of project because it helps the environment as well as the people living and that is for good.
Activity: 308
P2PEP is project to whom you need to keep eye on them because this project become new sensation to the investors.Investing here will be a big way to gain so many benefits  

Maybe it will give a good benifets but we cannot guarantee that this project will provide good investment since we don't see anything new updates about how this project work right now. Hopefully the will be more creative and innovative in dealing with thier supporters.
Activity: 294
It is completely an ecobuddy activity which will bring green impact for the economy through a Peer 2 Peer responsible activity and that will bring more advantage for all the users.
Activity: 378
Looks legit upon checking some sources. It's one of those projects that I will keep my eye on and I hope it won't fail me. Much success to P2PEP!
Agree, the project is shaping for almost 2 months now and then again there is no legit proofs that the project is not authentic. All we see is the updates and project management. Hopefully they will not lost confidence that this project will able to rach the top.
Most of the legit project in bitcointalk really wanted to be able to reach to the top since they dont want to waste the fund that are gotten from the ICO or their partners.
That will be the ultimate goal for every CEO to reach extreme heights and all the team will cooperate and plan accordingly through whitepapers with the right instructions for the welfare of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 532
They have a great plan like what it showed in their roadmap at their website named p2pep.com. Aside from a great plan, they have a unique feature that cannot be stealed.
Nice , and report ter every time you encounter about project details but ypu don't have enough knowledge about it glad that we have roadmap and developers who are always willing to help as.
Activity: 560
I was also hoping the same way that will benefits this project and also all of us in here. A true great project is not only it is successful but which also a project that makes its community benefited and gladly to have it which satisfies the wants and needs of the crypto users.
The benefit on investing the project is to having a better solution and revolution to make the earth better than ever. I wish this project gonna make a big impact to the universe.
We seek more priority on the project whitepapers dealing with the enhancements and the new additional features added frequently that will allow us to understand project progress which adds a goodwill for our investments.
Looking forward to this project as they really keep on having more priorities in the community and not only that because the team behind this project is keep on pushing through the best they could to satisfies and provides what the people and the community wants and needs which is a project that really worth to suport and more, to invest.
It has been 2 months or maybe more that they could give us more opportunities like joining their airdrop and also bounty to make the platform better than ever.
Activity: 602
They have a great plan like what it showed in their roadmap at their website named p2pep.com. Aside from a great plan, they have a unique feature that cannot be stealed.
They are also not giving up at any major clusters dealing with any prospective and facing the challenges of the competitors that is tending more quality which deals with energy and connectivity.
The fact is, they have an unlimited resource that can be used to restore the humanity or the earth. Whether its not a great choice to only choose one, it would be better to choose both.
Activity: 560
Yeah, indeed. I pretty sure that they gonna blow up your mind until they have an opportunity to be success in someday in the future because it is nearly possible.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I was also hoping the same way that will benefits this project and also all of us in here. A true great project is not only it is successful but which also a project that makes its community benefited and gladly to have it which satisfies the wants and needs of the crypto users.
The benefit on investing the project is to having a better solution and revolution to make the earth better than ever. I wish this project gonna make a big impact to the universe.
We seek more priority on the project whitepapers dealing with the enhancements and the new additional features added frequently that will allow us to understand project progress which adds a goodwill for our investments.
Looking forward to this project as they really keep on having more priorities in the community and not only that because the team behind this project is keep on pushing through the best they could to satisfies and provides what the people and the community wants and needs which is a project that really worth to suport and more, to invest.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project has been consistently pushing forward the platform towards the way of success since from the beginning. I hope very soon they will succeed. 
Activity: 504
Activity: 294
They are also not giving up at any major clusters dealing with any prospective and facing the challenges of the competitors that is tending more quality which deals with energy and connectivity.
Activity: 378
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Well, they should give frequent updates and information to have a good connection towards the community. With their couple of months that they've been here in crypto world they must do anything that is interesting so that they can can have alot of supporters and investors.

That is the exact job of the team to give feedbacks and constant giving of informations so that it would always get in touch and the process of success is always into it. The best asset is in need is the communication for them to know the process as well as it passes by. The supporters supports for the greatness of the project.

Correct, it is one of the teams duty to give feedback and inform the community about the progress and the exact level of the project. This will make people conclude how great the team  is. Communication is very important in order to have an understanding between both sides. We cannot deny the fact that there are some information which not clearly understand. I just hope the team will continue to be active in entertaining such queries and giving information.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Well, they should give frequent updates and information to have a good connection towards the community. With their couple of months that they've been here in crypto world they must do anything that is interesting so that they can can have alot of supporters and investors.

That is the exact job of the team to give feedbacks and constant giving of informations so that it would always get in touch and the process of success is always into it. The best asset is in need is the communication for them to know the process as well as it passes by. The supporters supports for the greatness of the project.
Activity: 308

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Yes,  the project is extraordinary in amazing. I do have large hope with this project because it will be beneficial and helpful in saving mother  earth.   Quite good for a project. This is longterm project with very valuable
Their are different strategies that implies an application of techniques that would always depends on us on how are we going to handle it. This project is amazing because it talks about on how to clean the environment which lead to success in the world because it focuses the goodness.
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
The noblest goal is to give the Earth to our children in a better condition than we received it from our parents. I hope this project thinks about it. Cool
Activity: 532
Yes,  the project is extraordinary in amazing. I do have large hope with this project because it will be beneficial and helpful in saving mother  earth.   Quite good for a project. This is longterm project with very valuable
Pages:
Jump to: