Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAEX | A Cryptocurrency Clearing Ecosystem - page 20. (Read 13418 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This project is interestin, but what I see for the moment after reading their website - it's very similar to many other projects that are currently on the market. So can any of you show me something that definitely distinguishes this project from others? How is it better?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
A good idea and a nice young team, but I think for promotion on the Internet you need a full bounty company.

That's right they will need a good and professional bounty campaign manager to handle those stuff. Like signature campaign that will be paid in BTC.
The campaign of generosity must necessarily be, in my opinion. Since this gives an opportunity to attract a large number of people to the DAEX project. I hope the developers are already thinking about this issue and soon we will be able to participate in this generosity.
Activity: 182
A good idea and a nice young team, but I think for promotion on the Internet you need a full bounty company.

That's right they will need a good and professional bounty campaign manager to handle those stuff. Like signature campaign that will be paid in BTC.
True, the team looks really great. The project has a nice objective it'll surely catch eyes once people start recognizing it. For that they'll need great promotion and advertising. Which will be only possible with hiring of right members and giving them a good pay. Even signature campaigns should have something that'll attract people to their project!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.
Activity: 294
A bounty really grabs the attention for DAEX but before we go for bounty there is no form to fill for AIRDROP, dev need to work on it where there should be a tracking process or a sheet available but we could not see any form/sheet with DAEX.
Activity: 252
Activity: 21
Thank you, joined Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
if what I understood is right, then this can be a solution for protecting investors from hackers and also from exchange owners  who run away with investors cryptocurrencies.

So u want to keep the investor cryptocurrencies not in exchanges but in blockchain while trading ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
People around here in the crypto currency community are really looking for a safe ang trustworthy project just like this DAEX, Which is a decentralized clearing ecosystem for crypto currencies. I am also sure that this project will attract more people, users and investors because the DAEX airdrop is much more organized compared to other that participants will be really catch to participates.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing ecosystem for cryptocurrencies and a bridge that connects cryptocurrency
trading exchanges

And what on earth is that even supposed to me. Sounds like overcomplicated jargon that they're using to make it out sound interesting to people. IDK what it even does
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I hope that with such projects all the maintenance of the digital currency will become safe and it will be possible to operate with large amounts and not be afraid of hacking to save savings. Therefore, on the shoulders of developers, a greater responsibility for the execution of plans
Activity: 378
Interesting project, is there a bounty company here? I would love to join, I like investment coins. I think the developer is interested in promoting the coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The airdrop is a good chance to accumulate a huge number of members for the telegram group but will there be bounty program as well? I think utilizing the group will will have a huge impact on marketing the token/coin.
Activity: 616
it seems like good idea although it's not clear to me yet, I think need to write whitepaper and do some research to get it, but main idea is that DAEX will work as a bridge that connects cryptocurrency trading exchanges. Anyway I interested in your airdrop and hope to get some free coin.

Same here buddy, I'm looking forward for their airdrop which for sure It will add on on for the popularity of this project. Also, as I started read their white paper it's very convincing which you can attract. Hoping for some updates on this project as this project is in developmental process.
Well, I don't think having airdrop is necessary to promote this project because if the project is so good and convincing for sure airdrop is not needed anymore.
It just an opinion. There are so many ways to entertain a project, and airdrop is the one who can give big impact to this project.
Activity: 252
it seems like good idea although it's not clear to me yet, I think need to write whitepaper and do some research to get it, but main idea is that DAEX will work as a bridge that connects cryptocurrency trading exchanges. Anyway I interested in your airdrop and hope to get some free coin.

Same here buddy, I'm looking forward for their airdrop which for sure It will add on on for the popularity of this project. Also, as I started read their white paper it's very convincing which you can attract. Hoping for some updates on this project as this project is in developmental process.
Well, I don't think having airdrop is necessary to promote this project because if the project is so good and convincing for sure airdrop is not needed anymore.
Activity: 434

Activity: 238
What is this special focus on conducting voluntary participants sale of limited DAX tokens for a short period of time, if such priorities are available only for specific volunteers then why this project is launched when am not not able to participate Cry Huh
DAEX is very reputed platform dealing with huge traffic so they might be much focused on the customer loyalty as their first priority and even they bring the opportunity for other and you can also join by purchasing DAX tokens at discount rate before the token goes to public so you contact them to participate.
Activity: 518
DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing and settlement ecosystem for all the crypto currencies and am actually wondering what you will "write" the white papers which is already written and available better you shall read it to avail the better opportunities of DAEX.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Pages:
Jump to: