Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAEX | A Cryptocurrency Clearing Ecosystem - page 21. (Read 13418 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What is this special focus on conducting voluntary participants sale of limited DAX tokens for a short period of time, if such priorities are available only for specific volunteers then why this project is launched when am not not able to participate Cry Huh
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
DAEX is creating a very safe and secure way to do trading transactions on exchange sites by making no effect on the exchange type you are using. They are been working on a very deep technology which is making the transactions more safe and secure for its users and all the data of the user remains safe due to this project. They have also organized a great airdrop which is worth participating to earn some very high valued tokens of the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
The project looks quite interesting.i just joined the Airdrop campaign and also joined the telegram group.DAEX is the platform related to clearing and settlement of ecosystem and it's also decentralise.i hope this is the future of cryptoworld.
ea become the desired airdrop during this time  Kiss
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing ecosystem for cryptocurrencies and a bridge that connects cryptocurrency
trading exchanges
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The team looks amazing on this, lots of influential people.
 I will apply for this project. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
it was too quick. But i also registered for the airdrop.
Even i registered there as hopefully it will go much high ahead giving us good returns. Also purchasing some tokens from this project eould surely turn out to be profitable.
Activity: 196
I took part in airdrop campaign, was subscribed to twitter, entered telegram, but for some reason did not see to count where to insert eth address. How you are going to distribute these tokens? Any can will email announcing in the future?
There will be an Airdrop form available generally and you are required to fill the form with all your details which are requested by the DAEX platform with instructions, you can recheck once again and see whether you are inline or not.
Activity: 210
it was too quick. But i also registered for the airdrop.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
An interesting idea, but I do not understand why the airdrop was limited to 500 participants. I think there is an effect of 10,000 participants.
5k telegram users wow I missed airdrop I guess from what I can see here but I think you have a standard idea but how is exchange willing to integrate this is the main issue
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I took part in airdrop campaign, was subscribed to twitter, entered telegram, but for some reason did not see to count where to insert eth address. How you are going to distribute these tokens? Any can will email announcing in the future?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
It is true that the rapid development of cryptocurrency trading calls for a more effective and secure clearing service. And now, here it comes this project to rescue the whole crypto cyrrency community and as well as the real community. I hope that this promising project will come into action as soon as possible and that will be a good news for all of us.

What this project will gonna be? Bridging different exchange platforms and then what? Will it be somewhat like superior compared to the other coins?
Activity: 560
Hello admin, can you provide more information or links like LinkedIn of the team members? So that me and others can further know more about the their background that are essential in creating your project.
Indeed. Most of the professional project created by the professional team members which is really necessary for a serious project like this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
An interesting idea, but I do not understand why the airdrop was limited to 500 participants. I think there is an effect of 10,000 participants.
in the basic information it is indicated that there will also be an additional airdrop program, in which other participants can take part. Information on this subject can be found in the Project Telegram.
This is good for the project for having an airdrop so that there will be more token holders which also makes the platform being popular and people will start to get curious about the token. In this way, investors will have the curiosity to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Very interesting and original project, I have never seen such a thing. Developers have come up with a secure bridge between the exchange of crypto. I will follow you.

I am amaze about the plansof devs, I hope members will support this and I am hoping also that the development of daex project will continue. Looking forward for the outcome of this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Very interesting and original project, I have never seen such a thing. Developers have come up with a secure bridge between the exchange of crypto. I will follow you.

Yeah, I agree. I like the features and how it presented. I hope many improvements will be announce soon. I am also hoping that daex will have many investors and active community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
It is the way they wanted to be so that they can sure everyone can have a token. That numbers is enough for the platform that is newly developed. Aside from airdrop, I need to know more about this platform and well see what will be the rule of this platform in the world of crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
discounted rate before the token goes public ?
1 ETH = ? DAEX + Bonus
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
It is true that the rapid development of cryptocurrency trading calls for a more effective and secure clearing service. And now, here it comes this project to rescue the whole crypto cyrrency community and as well as the real community. I hope that this promising project will come into action as soon as possible and that will be a good news for all of us.
Activity: 2
Cool project. I hope to get chosen for the airdrop.
Activity: 574
in the basic information it is indicated that there will also be an additional airdrop program, in which other participants can take part. Information on this subject can be found in the Project Telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: