Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dallar | Helping creative types give a fuck - page 5. (Read 2249 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 107
It seems that listing on Open Ledger DEX is free, maybe submit the application form?

https://dex.openledger.info/welcome
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
ATTENTION!

The secondary Dallar pool has a payouts issue, all coins are safe. Most likely, a large manual withdrawal with too many inputs got rejected by the pool wallet.
This may take a few days to sort out, especially if manual payouts have to be made.

PLEASE SWITCH YOUR MINERS to the official dallar pool.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I read on the site that residents of America are not allowed to participate in IСO. Is it discrimination, or simply do not want to complicate everything from a legal point of view?

Dont know what you read but this is completely false - dallar.org
POW - Proof of Work no ICO (f*ck ICOs)

legendary
I read on the site that residents of America are not allowed to participate in IСO. Is it discrimination, or simply do not want to complicate everything from a legal point of view?

they must hate americans. but haha what, it's not an ICO.

Dallar is an honest to God old fashioned PoW blockchain, there was no ICO, nor will there be in the future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

they must hate americans. but haha what, it's not an ICO.
Activity: 154
Activity: 51
underestimated coin imo Roll Eyes happy to have mined some recently.

come join our Discord, there's some recent developments coming about!
legendary
How do i get ccminer to mine Dallar on my 'nux rig? ccminer doesn't know throestl.

Get the Dallar/throestl kernel via dallar.org, just download the miner software & use the file from there.

doh. didn't realise it had been customised and downloaded the original. Will sort it as soon as aquachain has switched algos.

Yeah, allar made this project primarily for the non-crypto community, so it's ridiculously easy to start mining. Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
How do i get ccminer to mine Dallar on my 'nux rig? ccminer doesn't know throestl.

Get the Dallar/throestl kernel via dallar.org, just download the miner software & use the file from there.

doh. didn't realise it had been customised and downloaded the original. Will sort it as soon as aquachain has switched algos.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You are doing a great job! I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project
Activity: 144
Merit: 19
Even if there's nothing to look for inside the topic this thread subject deserves thumbs up for attracting attention Smiley
legendary

raskul
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Hey guys we can list Dallar on the Octaechange for only 0.1 BTC https://octaex.com/
Bismuth and other well known projects are also already listed there and trading. I think its a good opportunity to get on a exchange Smiley

Activity: 294
When will the ios wallet be ready do you have some pictures of it and will it be supported by apple store?
raskul
The market price of DALLAR has been set!

the first trade of DALLAR was sold @ 0.000000274 BTC / 1DAL

I must admit, it's very cheap at that price, but I needed to give a fuck, as health issues demand i sell some crypto.

Hey, 274 Satoshi isn't bad as a starting point for Dallar, though I certainly believe it can go much higher than that, or lower, time will tell. Hope you get your health issues sorted out.

thanks.
Yeah, good price for both buyer and seller at the moment I think. It was a bulk sale and the buyer had a space $100 i think!

just enough to buy new spectacles  Grin
legendary

I must admit, it's very cheap at that price, but I needed to give a fuck, as health issues demand i sell some crypto.

Hey, 274 Satoshi isn't bad as a starting point for Dallar, though I certainly believe it can go much higher than that, or lower, time will tell. Hope you get your health issues sorted out.
raskul

Activity: 24
Merit: 51
We've raised 1M DAL for redistribution and have already given out 700k. Roughly 200k were lemon based.

We got about 300k more to give out but until we come up with a more sane idea... lemons.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
wen moon, sir ? wen lambo, sir ?

Mining this and tweeted teh lemon. We shall see how many fucks people give this project.

At least I gave 1
Pages:
Jump to: