Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 52. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I like this kind of projects. It is already filling a gap beside it can bring more people to the crypto world. Mobile apps are the hype thing for some time and if some apps go mainstream from dao playmarket it can bring maybe millions of people to the crypto world.

Still, there is a very little percentage of the population using crypto or even heard of crypto, with projects like dao playmarket this percentage can rise faster and all tokens, coins, and bitcoin itself can gain value with this kind of interest.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
nice project like the idea, app market without google control keeping an eye on this one
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Nice project,  Android APP market on blockchain .
We can use Token to buy APP or some game equipment.
I'm a little confused about the audit
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Cool idea, with the release of more and more apps based on blockchain your project might be successful, especially when cryptos become more common. Though overthrowing Google + Apple app stores seems to me impossible.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
saw this project, had to read it Smiley

well, seems like it is one of its kind, but will this come also to ios or is it android only?

btw. why should people switched from the old playstore, to the new one? what are the huge benefits for a customer?

is there a german whitepaper already? just found only the ann thread for it.

overall, it seems promising ><"
Activity: 588
A decentralized Android App store is a good idea but you have some large obstacles to overcome. First thing on my mind is people have to adopt and use it over the traditional Play store. That will be the main challenge. Even if you factor in the draw of the crypto space.

Still if you can get the people and the projects to use it, you might have a real winning idea here.
Activity: 154
I had a look on your website, it made an impression on me. But I dont see why people will use your platform if they can use App store. If in the future all developers decide to switch to blockchain, maybe then it would be interesting..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
This is actually quite interesting project, something like google play store / iOS app store but focused on cryptocurrencies. Of course it will allow users to pay in ETH. I'm definitely going to observe this one  Wink
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
The idea of an open, censorship-resistant marketplace using blockchain and smart contracts seems very interesting, but how are you different than your competitors? What platform will you be using?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
So its a playstore for all the apps based on blockchain, which has its own token for all the buy/sell stuff.?

Cool.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
So your DAO PlayMarket is an App Store for Android and an decentralized exchange in one? Do I got it right? As you are stating that everyone can make their own token, it sounds for me like the Waves platform just with the app store feature. Is there something different to Waves beside the app store?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I have seen a lot of market project lately, whar are your strenght compared with other markets ico?
Activity: 686
I like the idea of a decentralized app store, will definitely take a look at your whitepaper

One question that came to my mind when I read your one-page paper was about the tokens that each android application can issue and implement. Will these tokens be also on the Ethereum platform and you just offer to promote their ICO on your appstore or will these tokens be on a different blockchain?  
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I am sure that you have the whole marketing planned out with 500+ apps on release date, but Cryptocobain is one of those crypto celebrities that just might want to use your platform to release his dustapp, and bring right audience (tons of crypto enthusiast followers) with him. You might want talk with him to let him know that this service is going to exist if he doesn't know already.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I just read about this idea/project, and frankly I think it's a bit too ambitious. Discarding the monopoly of Google and Apple app stores is rather an utopia. Anyway goodluck if you see a chance for it.
Activity: 392
I am not so sure if people will use this instead of Google Play Store. I think it will be very hard to throw google from the throne. Although this has a lot of potentials especially that you only charge 1% fees instead of the 30% from Google. How will you guarantee that the applications on your store will be virus free?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

Your project  looks so good.
If you want to translate into Vietnamese, please contact me.
I do not use Google translate. Therefore, let's trust me!

Best,

Thu
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
I like the image, but It would be more attractive if it was in English.. more www Smiley
Beside that I actualy like the layout and the whole idea behind it.. so you guys got me curious about this.
Tapped follow and notify at the same time... now don't make me regret my choice Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Great idea. I guess this. won't be possible with IOS due to the closed nature of Apple?
Activity: 644
Wow, this is something we really need and the picture looks slick as f*!

I am a bit worried about the 5% though. Does this mean that any application that wants to be listed needs to reserve 5% of its token supply and give those to you guys? That seems like a big hurdle. Could someone from the team please elaborate on this part?
Pages:
Jump to: