Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 49. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What this mean: Dao Playmarket 2.0? They had 1.0 version also?

Maybe it means the Google play market is 1.0 , the Dao Play market is the 2.0 version.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What this mean: Dao Playmarket 2.0? They had 1.0 version also?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Mobile app development business is huge and  DAO Playmarket's concept was in the right timing. Google might be intimidated by this. Smiley
To become recognised by google this store would need minimum 1 million daily users. I think it will be hard to achieve this.

It doesnt need to be recognized by Google, Dao Playmarket 2.0 is a direct competitor of Google App store.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes ne need to be recognize by major App Store, DAO PlayMarket is independant, and even more with his blockchain position I think. I’m impatient to see more about the utilisation of smart contracts in this industry.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
as i have understood, this will be only available on Android? So even microsoft windows 10 phones or even Apple iOS is not planned?

I think for now it's only for Android, later they plan to do the same thing for iOS.
I guess that if the project goes well they will develop the other versions.

Since is a 2.0 version of PlayMarket its logical its just for android, at least for now. The reality is, majority of users are using android right now.
Activity: 462
as i have understood, this will be only available on Android? So even microsoft windows 10 phones or even Apple iOS is not planned?

I think for now it's only for Android, later they plan to do the same thing for iOS.
I guess that if the project goes well they will develop the other versions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
There a lot of apps with viruses outside the official app stores. How's DAO Playmarket going to make sure the downloads are safe?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
You will raise funds for game stur-ups? Its will be like in Kickico platform?  Huh

I must have missed this .... I thought they where only providing a centralised App Store blockchain based?
Need to read the Whitepaper it seems.

Yes, read this:

DAO PlayMarket 2.0 is a decentralized Android App Store that accepts payments in cryptocurrency and is combined with an ICO platform for developers.

So, this is like kraundfunding platform also..

I not jut crowdfunding for games but for all applications which will be released on their platform. You will also get dividends from their sales.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
This project seems like a good attempt to break into what is a very monopolised environment. Censorship-resistance is becoming more relevant and in people's minds (although not enough yet) because of all the censoring that is being done not only for apps but for online content in general (videos, news articles, search results, etc).

I had a question. Is there anything to incentivize people to have the token other than just any potential price rises? eg. any rewards for holding/staking?
Exactly, Google play store is monopolist at this moment which of course isn't a good thing  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
sounds interestesting, but is not this an decentralized blockchain app store and what would be the benefits in using this instead of the already established ones?
Activity: 252
This project seems like a good attempt to break into what is a very monopolised environment. Censorship-resistance is becoming more relevant and in people's minds (although not enough yet) because of all the censoring that is being done not only for apps but for online content in general (videos, news articles, search results, etc).

I had a question. Is there anything to incentivize people to have the token other than just any potential price rises? eg. any rewards for holding/staking?
Activity: 392
Mobile app development business is huge and  DAO Playmarket's concept was in the right timing. Google might be intimidated by this. Smiley
To become recognised by google this store would need minimum 1 million daily users. I think it will be hard to achieve this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Just found out about this project.
This will not be so easy to complete but I'm interested! Smiley

Will be doing some homework about this project.
Keep it up guys!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
I am impressed by the DAO Playmarket team, around 20 people with divers background. Their names are unique tho,  what country are you based?
Hello! We are from Russia, Tomsk Smiley
Is there russian topic on bitcointalk? Can't find link in header...
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I like the idea of a decentralized app store, will definitely take a look at your whitepaper

One question that came to my mind when I read your one-page paper was about the tokens that each android application can issue and implement. Will these tokens be also on the Ethereum platform and you just offer to promote their ICO on your appstore or will these tokens be on a different blockchain?  
Hello!
It will be on the ethereum platform. Smiley

What makes your service so special for creating these tokens? I see a lot of ERC20 tokens created every day. What purpose will the tokens for each android application have?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Are these apps on the website "500+ apps will be available at launch." Do you have a list of these apps? Are apps already listed in other stores?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
In the prototype platform I see Monaco card, even a link to their website. Maybe you signed a partnership with them to list their app on Playmarket?
Pages:
Jump to: