Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 114. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
My masternode has been running for 1d 16hrs now. No payout. Is this normal?

Can some of you others verify that my masternode is accessible?

193.71.119.49:9399

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's "normal" because there are rogue pools that keep all for themselves! So greedy since already only 20% of the subsidy is going to mn and the dev is refusing to activate the spork.

Dev trying to fix the wallet yet you saying bad things about the dev. "refusing" ok then what?

First of all, if you don't like the way the dev is working, why not create your own coin instead of saying negative things which doesn't create any value or do any good to others.

Everyone, be patient. Wallet is undergoing changes.

You are wrong buddy , many people here bought this coin so they can run the masternodes , to HELP the network , for now the MS are useless basically as 80% of the pools keep everything for themselves , this can be easily fixed by the dev activating the spork which he doesn't , so if you're worried about the value worry because of this , not because people are saying "negative" things ,   if all the people that bought ms would switch them off cause basically now they're just providing free service for the network , than lets see what would happen with the value of this coin.
If you don't like the situation so go find another coin that have a masternodes and have no issues with it , or you can stop crying and wait like an others till dev resolve the issues with blockchain and see what will be. It your choise.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's "normal" because there are rogue pools that keep all for themselves! So greedy since already only 20% of the subsidy is going to mn and the dev is refusing to activate the spork.

Dev trying to fix the wallet yet you saying bad things about the dev. "refusing" ok then what?

First of all, if you don't like the way the dev is working, why not create your own coin instead of saying negative things which doesn't create any value or do any good to others.

You are wrong buddy , many people here bought this coin so they can run the masternodes , to HELP the network , for now the MS are useless basically as 80% of the pools keep everything for themselves , this can be easily fixed by the dev activating the spork which he doesn't , so if you're worried about the value worry because of this , not because people are saying "negative" things ,   if all the people that bought ms would switch them off cause basically now they're just providing free service for the network , than lets see what would happen with the value of this coin.
Just take some patience people,  give dev some time for work, he will release update as soon as possible.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 45
So we should switch off all masternode when isn't paying...

Then it's highly probable that nobody would be able to sync, or at least sync fast.
To restore fairness all the pools should do is play fair.
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
I get not paid from 21 July and I've running 4 MN
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Masternode that do not pay   Huh
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
So we should switch off all masternode when isn't paying...
Activity: 45

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 52

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 77
Good news and price raising.

Next days we will hit 10k easy
Activity: 27
Awesome news dev! Rest up. Looking forward to the new wallet.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Here's my update plan:

1. Today I will publish the release of the source code of the new version. Windows wallet new version will not be available.

2. Send requests for updates to all daemons of pools, services and exchanges.

3. After I'm sure that the services have been updated. There will be a release of Windows wallet.

4. Release of Linux and MAC version of the wallet.

P.S If to that that I have brought inconveniences, I ask to excuse me. Time and again there is not enough time. The last few days I slept for 3 hours.

Make sure we will have a great looking professional website. I would add it on top of the list! Everyone is waiting for it. We are not able to promote the coin without a professional website. It's vital! As you saw the logo was already designed in this thread and it looks awesome. We need a website that would match that level of professionalism and design.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
It just like Dash Classic..haha
Activity: 80
Can I have some information about the team behind DAS? Thanks.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Like the previous poster mentioned, there is indeed a need in a bounty program. Especially if this is a one man project. I'm sure there will be people willing to help with the website, etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"4. Release of Linux and MAC version of the wallet." - I can't wait for this one. I have got several underutilised or idle Linux VPS' (Ubuntu and CentOs 6) ready to serve as MasterNodes to the DAS network.
i am posting on a lot of big cryptocurrency channels on youtube ....to get people know us.....Hope it will help ......people have to know our coin , so they can invest ........ Smiley
But will need a website too....it will help a lot .... Cry
I agree with, website is needed a lot, but dev is just one-team member and he have no time to all and now things. Think dev need to take look an opportunity to make some bounty campaign about website, logo and signature, It will very very very help in developing and promotion of project.
Here's my update plan:

1. Today I will publish the release of the source code of the new version. Windows wallet new version will not be available.

2. Send requests for updates to all daemons of pools, services and exchanges.

3. After I'm sure that the services have been updated. There will be a release of Windows wallet.

4. Release of Linux and MAC version of the wallet.

P.S If to that that I have brought inconveniences, I ask to excuse me. Time and again there is not enough time. The last few days I slept for 3 hours.

Good work dev, we believe and supporting you! Just take your time, we need you alive and healthy in future, fuders and investors can wait   Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 101

Thats always good Smiley saw a massive pump ( and partial dump) on nova last few days, altho its common to see, I like to see the increase in trades on it
Jump to: