Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 111. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
The masternodes dont pay now.And no updates from dev.He is dumping his coin and not sleeping always on nova

Shocked How do you know that ?
Don't listen this person, its just a fudder that wanted cheap DAS, nothing more.
masternode really do not pay
I know, i'm about "dev that dumping his coin" its take from where? from the space I guess. as I say just fudder that talking what can imagine in hope to get chaep DAS, that's all  Wink

Perhaps he's the one who sold thousands of das to me at the beginning HAHAHA
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Damn this is a real nice coin.

I wanna buy. only NOVA?

When Bittrex?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
Hey

On what exchange can I sell/buy DAS?
Novaexchange
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey

On what exchange can I sell/buy DAS?
Activity: 7
We're going to $50 Just hold.  Grin Grin
The price again in the fall went sadly merge until Ichka strongly fell to anyone who needed coins I can sell everything that is cheaper than the exchange rate for 3000 satoshs
Scammer detected, watch out !!
Activity: 107
The price again in the fall went sadly merge until Ichka strongly fell to anyone who needed coins I can sell everything that is cheaper than the exchange rate for 3000 satoshs
Activity: 7
Name is decetralized and SECURITY LOLLLL it should be decentralized and SECURED.He is just one ,man dumper

Thats why you bought 25k das? Because you dont trust the project?
Exactly. Just a usual scammer...

Lol... But you bought 25k DAS right? This is the cancer that kills coins. JUST WAIT  Smiley. Stop trying to fud and buy more coins when people sell.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Name is decetralized and SECURITY LOLLLL it should be decentralized and SECURED.He is just one ,man dumper

Exactly. Just a usual scammer...

The masternodes dont pay now.And no updates from dev.He is dumping his coin and not sleeping always on nova

Don't listen this person, its just a fudder that wanted cheap DAS, nothing more.
I know, i'm about "dev that dumping his coin" its take from where? from the space I guess. as I say just fudder that talking what can imagine in hope to get chaep DAS, that's all  Wink
Activity: 420
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
I haven't seen it, but what return do you guys expect from your MN?  Is it like the 1% you get on PPC i.e.?

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Activity: 77

Will come be patient
Activity: 129

Activity: 77
This coin will explode like DASH coin did it in the past.
Activity: 616
join bounty payouts for Twitter

1. Subscribe to https://twitter.com/DAS_Crypto
2 .Retweet:https://twitter.com/DAS_Crypto/status/887657017971757056

My wallet DAS : send pm DEV

thanks a lot  Smiley

Activity: 90
Hey dev, are we getting DAS on cryptopia any time soon ? Nova sucks
Jump to: