Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DASH SCRYPT COIN (SDASH) <<< NEW ANNOUNCEMENT VERY SOON >>> - page 12. (Read 15282 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Pool   Pending Blocks   Confirmed Blocks   Orphaned Blocks
- - dashscrypt - -   125   15   2 Cry
Саша убери хоть не много я знаю что у тебя терминоторав гора но зачем столь кинул мощей БОГ ВЕЛЕЛ ДЕЛИТСЯ
ну оставь 500-700 метров остальное убери дай и другим зароботать
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

?¿?

Where are you mining?
This coin still NOT launched.
I'm the official pool and still not runung.

That has to be the other coin.. the clone one with ninja launch

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
has the coins been mined yet as the block explorer is down

Patience, all in good time

Regards,
Extremely long! what are you pulling I just don't understand!
Activity: 28

Patience, all in good time

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Activity: 826
Activity: 515

Hello friends,

Apparently somebody has been ahead of us, but we will not give up or we will enter into discussions, what we have clear is that we will continue with our plan, the launch will be at the scheduled time but our project has changed its name, SDASH, We are going to post the predicted bountys.

Those who had contacted us for the translations and pools, if they are still interested please let us know.

Best regards,
Activity: 35
im remember about old darkcoinscrypt,litedoge,dogedark,etc are this coin same development?
Activity: 515
the other dash scrypt coin was all sorted ann done and sources etc all set up at launch

i dont get why launch a coin and release it days after ?  release it all together and ive noticed the block explorer dont work so we cant even see how many coins are being mined as it says early miners bonus ? for who the devs who are mining ? maybe

Activity: 462

Just a copy of this one.
This one is first. So this is the original DASH Scrypt coin.
That is a fake copy.

and the important thing is this coin will dead within two month
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
who did release source code first ? i would call it a coin
Activity: 448

Just a copy of this one.
This one is first. So this is the original DASH Scrypt coin.
That is a fake copy.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
I know this isn't right, although thought of asking.

Can I mine this with Bitmain Antminer? Like I mine SHA256coins?

To Fernando,

This coin has nothing to do with the ORIGINAL DASH, it is an independent currency, let's say it will try to be a substitute "for people who did not arrive in time to undermine DASH" everyone is free to undermine what they want.

Dash is irreplaceable and unattainable to many and flatter the value it has, that is indisputable.
As of tonight anyone who wants can have DASHS.

regards

no this coin is scrypt
Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Why this name youre coin must use DASHs , same with DASH coin
i think is not good, i think is can't to great and big coin, if use same name another altcoin

you knows that DASH is top altcoins at the moment
So, the dev interested in to use the same ticker. yes it is not good idea.

Hi Mallampue and Cengsuwuei:

The intention is not to make the DASH competition much less, DASH is at its best and I hope it continues for a long time, is a great currency and is proving it, has been fighting for this site for many years and in the end has succeeded , Has a great team behind.

If it is true that can lead to confusion and it may seem that we try to take advantage of the situation, but the intention is not this, when the idea of ​​creating ScryptDash, DASH was not a "trendig topic". Honestly I am more than the original DASH this where it is now giving war to BTC, ETH, XMR DASHS is successful.

I respect your opinion and I will respect all of them.

I hope you also respect me, we will try to do our best,

Best Regards,

I'm part of the Dash team. I was not going to engage, but I'm forced to do it because you are blatantly lying and trying to take advantage of people.

What you say is not true. Dash has been in the top 10 for years, you can't seriously say that when you thought of this new project Dash was not a trending topic. You mention Dash everywhere you are even using the same logo. You should be ashamed.

It would be fine if you forked the Dash project and did something different with it. That is the nature of open source. It would be fine if you created a new coin and tried to compete with Dash and all the other serious projects around. The more people doing crypto, the better. This is just a blatant attempt to camouflage an empty project so it looks like it is something else in the hope that people don't realize.

I doubt any exchange will ever accept this joke of a coin. If for some weird mistake one does, I'll make sure they understand that they are helping you scam people so they delist it.

TO ALL THE DISTRACTED AND INATTENTIVE ONES IN THIS THREAD: THIS PROJECT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DASH AND IT ONLY TRIES TO CONFUSE YOU. YOU WILL LOSE WHATEVER YOU INVEST OR MINE.

You are part of the original project dash as well as I am a cosmonaut,you and nick Fernando hhhmmmmm and you hour not Fernand, montage of Alexander Dumas no then pass by the Troll.
Вы являетесь частью оригинального проекта даш так же как я являюсь космонавтом,вы с ником фернандо хххммммм а вы часом не фернан мондэгё из александра дюма нет тогда проходи мимо троль.
Activity: 644

don't think you should & may use letters from the logo the real DASH

Yup, why named the same and also copy the logo from real dashcoin  Huh  So, this is a cloned coin?

It is a Scrypt clone Smiley
Original Dash is X11 i think
Pages:
Jump to: