Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DASH SCRYPT COIN (SDASH) <<< NEW ANNOUNCEMENT VERY SOON >>> - page 9. (Read 15315 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
lol, I saw again DASH scrypt hopefully tomorrow will not see DASHCASH with algo like Zcash Smiley

Zdash lol come get some at my faucet lol http://exchange.blockchainmedia.io/zdash.php
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Guys, how to find a link to block explorer ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
SDASH  Huh

i'll try, btw dev, do you paid listing to get on exchange ?
Activity: 32
What a great first block. I want this too.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

DashScrypt [SDASH] Added

1% Fee

yourminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://minerlab.eu:3047 -u yourwalletaddress -p x

Happy mining

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
12 Gh mining in whole network ?
Someone is mining solo ?

Network (GH/s)
Difficulty
12 Gh mining in whole network ?
Someone is mining solo ?

Well,

After a somewhat chaotic afternoon we have achieved our purpose that was to launch ours in the promised term, in the end thanks to the great work of the developers and the whole SDASH team we have achieved.
We are still correcting and adapting a few things but we hope that during these days everything returns to normal, we will review the issue of the winners of the Bountys and we will keep you informed by PM or mail.

I wish you a Happy Mining and thank you for trusting us.

ScryptDashCoin

Thanks Dev!
I see already 12 Gh mining in whole network!
Thats really nice !
Good luck!

TheMiningPool
Activity: 613
ALL THOSE WHO ARE BURNING A COIN HOSAHALLI I SAY TO YOU ON THE EXCHANGE WILL DROP THE PRICE SO YOU AND ! SATOSHI CAN NOT SELL  !!!!!!!
ВСЕ ТЕ КТО ЖГЁТ МОНЕТУ ГИГАХЭШАМИ  ГОВОРЮ ВАМ Я НА БИРЖЕ УРОНЮ ЦЕНУ ТАК ЧТО ВЫ И ПО ! САТОШИ ПРОДАТЬ НЕ СМОЖЕТЕ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
вот ты гандоныш!
СЛЫШ УРОД А НЕ ЧЕГО ГИГИ КИДАТЬ
не пиздел бы сам гиги кидаешь потом монету сливаешь.просто сам знаю сколь ты монет убил заработав на ней 100000 или чуть более сатош зато загордяк "ЗАГОРДЯК" заработал.
Activity: 28

Well,

After a somewhat chaotic afternoon we have achieved our purpose that was to launch ours in the promised term, in the end thanks to the great work of the developers and the whole SDASH team we have achieved.
We are still correcting and adapting a few things but we hope that during these days everything returns to normal, we will review the issue of the winners of the Bountys and we will keep you informed by PM or mail.

I wish you a Happy Mining and thank you for trusting us.

ScryptDashCoin
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
In the pool website / Help / Getting started   there is a link for AMD win64 cgminer, it is not available anymore on mega, can you please update the link ?

http://cryptomining-blog.com/460-download-cgminer-3-7-2-with-gpu-support-for-windows/
Activity: 324
какой-то жадный п.дар пособирал весь хешрейт на найсе.
что такое сейчас майнят на скрипте, чтоб так цену задирать ?
наверно любителей скрипта появилось просто много)
Activity: 48
In the pool website / Help / Getting started   there is a link for AMD win64 cgminer, it is not available anymore on mega, can you please update the link ?
какой-то жадный п.дар пособирал весь хешрейт на найсе.
что такое сейчас майнят на скрипте, чтоб так цену задирать ?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
But it's not the same algo...scrypt is old what's the point Huh

Lol every algorithm is old now... ASIC's are the thing nowdays Wink
When will the pool start with payments?

My pool already started :

http://miningpool.thruhere.net:9090/payments.php#scryptdash%20coin

Thats just the premining on first block, so in a few more blocks will start paying miners.

Regards,
Themining pool.
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
When will the pool start with payments?
Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: