Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 102. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Guys, what price you provide for DBIC ?
100.000 sat?
200.000 sat?
Maybe more...
1$ ?

Cool
15-20$  is good for dbic to begin, and subsequently to 1-2 btc or more...
 Wink Wink Wink Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
100.000 sat?
200.000 sat?
Maybe more...
1$ ?

Cool

$10 - $15 is good for dbic
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
100.000 sat?
200.000 sat?
Maybe more...
1$ ?

Cool
legendary
What we wait from dbic..?? DBICEX-DBICard...!!!!! 100000% we wait for that. Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Lets dumpers work. Use this to buy more and more coins and wait the pump.
Just it
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
dbic moving not good today might be the dumpers trying to trick again the newbies hope dev will react on it so trust for this coin will be achieved while waiting for the new development. good luck guys.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
there is a events tumble my extenuation about fairy copper value, hope this is premise to it powerful growth enter next week
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i Think it Will Be Great Cryp to Currency
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Yobit again not work
"Error 524 Ray ID: 2aec4f55699f4e1e • 2016-06-06 13:48:01 UTC
A timeout occurred"

what do we expect from yobit mate? the only thing that we can do now is wait till they resolved
this problem, nothing can be done from this trading site needed to find another one.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Yobit again not work
"Error 524 Ray ID: 2aec4f55699f4e1e • 2016-06-06 13:48:01 UTC
A timeout occurred"
legendary

BOX BASE CAPITAL = BIGGEST CAPITAL
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
you are really making big buddy it is a great timing to buy dbic again since that there's a lot of newbie traders who's panic when the price went down so better to place the position to get those coins while there are selling it for cheap and after the next update dbic will goes to the moon.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Dont worry brother we have big position and supported by big company international
https://boxbasecapital.com/portfolio/boxbase-bank/

Hmmmm,,,,,very interesting.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
So telling "i hope" so better i think... Dont forget Dubaicoin have just 4 month and please compare it with other coins have 2 years old

then you will see our trust progress dev,

make me to remember song "if tomorrow never comes.." Grin
but i belive you will do the best, don't forget..this is decentralization. No bank or authority can control dbic.
If 5 years later i want to sell 1 dbic = $100000, i think that's no problem if market accept that..!!!! Smiley

Dont worry brother we have big position and supported by big company international

Yea sirr..i know that. Good jobs.
and i don't forget if Bitcoin get bubble price because of crisis in CYPRUS. Who knows about CYPRUS..??Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea,only a little country but this make bitcoin get the best price.

So what about dbic..? dbic i believe can be moree get bubble price ..if peoples,culture and company in arabic give more support.
Yep You right but we have all time to do a big progress and grow more and more with our trust DBIC , in just 4 month i think we do good work, so think in future and about our new projects coming soon

https://boxbasecapital.com/portfolio/dbic-exchange/
Activity: 830
So telling "i hope" so better i think... Dont forget Dubaicoin have just 4 month and please compare it with other coins have 2 years old

but i belive you will do the best, don't forget..this is decentralization. No bank or authority can control dbic.
If 5 years later i want to sell 1 dbic = $100000, i think that's no problem if market accept that..!!!! Smiley

Yea sirr..i know that. Good jobs.
and i don't forget if Bitcoin get bubble price because of crisis in CYPRUS. Who knows about CYPRUS..??Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea,only a little country but this make bitcoin get the best price.

So what about dbic..? dbic i believe can be moree get bubble price ..if peoples,culture and company in arabic give more support.

Activity: 830

DBIC is standing and getting strong day by day  step by step .
i like slow and steady growth and DBIC is doing that now  Cheesy Cheesy

I hope this week i will ANN  good news

You hope or do you have anything bro? We have to hope while you have something prepared right? What do you mean by you hope? Tongue

Dear Brother is good to tell i hope because i talking about the future and just God can comfirm the real future.

Exemple, i can tell yeah is 10000000% confirmed and tomorrow im "dead"  maybe that can happend Wink

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
mate there are many good things coming with DBIC in near future so just wait and watch DBIC have bright future  Cheesy Cheesy

Do we have E.T.A for the new features ?

Probably the information that the payment gateway will be launched  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
mate there are many good things coming with DBIC in near future so just wait and watch DBIC have bright future  Cheesy Cheesy

Do we have E.T.A for the new features ?
Jump to: