Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 106. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
continuous decline, frustrated
Activity: 8
When will start the DBIC-network? My wallet does not sync, and I can't mine.

We can help you dont worry please Join us on skype ID : bitcoin_arabie

Best Regards
DubaiCoin-DBIC
can I also join or add you up for more info with regarding to your works and update? just wondering if you are okay with it mate, I seen you earlier from yobit and you are very active to defend your project and you did the good job mate, good luck.

Everyone can Smiley
I did have some conversations with Waleed on WhatsApp myself
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Best Regards
DubaiCoin-DBIC
can I also join or add you up for more info with regarding to your works and update? just wondering if you are okay with it mate, I seen you earlier from yobit and you are very active to defend your project and you did the good job mate, good luck.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

Best Regards
DubaiCoin-DBIC
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hey mate is there any update with regarding to dbic exchange?
hope you can develop more for us, thanks in advance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
wow expecting to see this one just i keep holding my dbic from yobit even there's a lots of trolls keep saying that this coin is just another pump and dump but i believed with dev they will make it big. thank you mate.
actually on yobit there is only one guy that troll that have multiple accounts btcmaroc=bougassa=Qasim1245=Qasim1345=Qasim1534

i can understand who is holding fake coin hoping the fake coin will rise but soon all sellers will sell their fake coins and the one who sell faster will win im not stupid for reg other account  Smiley all now know dbic is just scam we should warn all new members to not involved with fake coins as the scammers only the winner here
Bougassa you are newbie on BCT no one can trust you  . You are just a nob

thanks bro for this time talk ramadan karim
Activity: 266
Gateway install will take around 10-12 days at maximum.

We wait for good business here with dbic.
yup DBIC-EX is aa big bomb that explode DBIC . nobs have to research on other exchanges that have their own stocks .Check what's their average price now
For Example check bleutrade only the lowest ranking site and check bleutrade share price and imagine where DBIC go now Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Gateway install will take around 10-12 days at maximum.

We wait for good business here with dbic.
wow expecting to see this one just i keep holding my dbic from yobit even there's a lots of trolls keep saying that this coin is just another pump and dump but i believed with dev they will make it big. thank you mate.
actually on yobit there is only one guy that troll that have multiple accounts btcmaroc=bougassa=Qasim1245=Qasim1345=Qasim1534

i can understand who is holding fake coin hoping the fake coin will rise but soon all sellers will sell their fake coins and the one who sell faster will win im not stupid for reg other account  Smiley all now know dbic is just scam we should warn all new members to not involved with fake coins as the scammers only the winner here
Bougassa you are newbie on BCT no one can trust you  . You are just a nob
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I can not imagine why the great concern about my money.
Give me just one explanation !

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
same person helping dbic investors to buy low price dbic and those who already have dbic in their hands seems to be distracted and sell their holdings I think two way purpose for anyone here, if you believe you will achieved but if you are just new in trading you will rattle. good luck guys. happy trading.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Activity: 830
Activity: 830
I've done (again) some research on yobit chat, to see "the bougossa story".

That's why he's blaming dbic, for 40 dollars lost  Cheesy

2016-05-23 19:58:19 4fanbtc: tell me why u selling your coins? or no ?

2016-05-23 19:39:08 bougassa hi bro i loss wlh more 40 dollar i up everyday if u want my account for looking history not prbloem

http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/212788/must-not-laugh.jpg

Simple ignore him  Smiley

If you see that $ 40 just a few sent to me? I forgot you sent compensate all member hah
Jump to: