Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 115. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hold the coin in the hands of
Your patience will be rewarded
yup i'm holding
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hold the coin in the hands of
Your patience will be rewarded
yoshit fudders just talk shit about dbic we need better exchanges like trex polo yoshit is really shit. full of kids  2 or 3 people talk shit about dbic and kids get in panic 
Activity: 69
$ 1 is not a limit.
I spoke earlier 1DBIC = 1 BTC
I was wrong.
1DBIC more than 1 BTC
Tomorrow sheikhs will buy DBIC
Activity: 97
I know some people
Trying to raise dbic to 1$ in this week
Do not worry guys
Good Job Dev  it was a good strategy to getting out noobs  Wink Wink Wink
noW dbic TO MOON
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
yep.. doge just a logo on nascar racing car.. to pump the coin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I see some people are dumping their coins now and they'll probably regret it. I bought dbic at when it's 20k sats and I hope it does go high even further!
N30
Activity: 309
You should all be buying the real Dubai Coin - RBR on bittrex exchange https://www.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/30280/

There is enough room in this World for every one. If you want or like or love RBR, go ahead and move on to its thread. Just o e question Do you know how many millions of RBR WILL BE? Funny inflatio ary coin like DOGE and this coin (DOGE) is the biggest shit coin issued so far.

doge is doge  Smiley

Yes, it is a big shitcoin and the biggest sacam ever in the crypto coins
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
To those who haven't believed in dbic and sold, now you're regretting
I have a few thousand, and if all goes god well I'll be even richer!
Hello idiots  Grin
now dbic test 20000 sat to go 30000 sat in one hour
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
You should all be buying the real Dubai Coin - RBR on bittrex exchange https://www.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/30280/

There is enough room in this World for every one. If you want or like or love RBR, go ahead and move on to its thread. Just o e question Do you know how many millions of RBR WILL BE? Funny inflatio ary coin like DOGE and this coin (DOGE) is the biggest shit coin issued so far.

doge is doge  Smiley
Activity: 14
to cost like its tomorrow awake that get up live in leveling 40 K.
N30
Activity: 309

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
dev you should show now here and ask who's crying hahaha, you simply amazing I hope you are now taking your coffee or cigarette break at last. hahah you can now sleep well and not bother for tomorrows haters they all crying now mate. keep it up!

He told me, he didn't sleep for two weeks  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 2
Activity: 35
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
dev you should show now here and ask who's crying hahaha, you simply amazing I hope you are now taking your coffee or cigarette break at last. hahah you can now sleep well and not bother for tomorrows haters they all crying now mate. keep it up!
who for me is suspect coin to loftiness pricing pushing, later will descend like yesterday, who give it to me know reason where in tonight who increased.

Today is different
Currency is now recognized in Dubai
And it resists Andm 15,000 SAT

If exceeded this price will return to 40000 Sat with ease
This is happening now
Activity: 14
who for me is suspect coin to loftiness pricing pushing, later will descend like yesterday, who give it to me know reason where in tonight who increased.
Jump to: