Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 111. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Dev, can you confirm the website / exchange is real?

Just called him on Skype! Confirmed! Got an access too, i think it will be up in a couple of days, they're installing the gateway software from boxbase capital  Cool

I've also searched some info about that company

Abu Sulayman Saleh
Director Executive
[email protected]
BoxBase Capital International Business Limited
https://boxbasecapital.com/
Jumeirah Business Center , Cluster Y, Office 2905
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
4fanbtc don't let them get to you  Cool

There trying to draw you into an argument don't cater to them bro, makes the coin look bad when there is constant fighting. Put your head down and keep working the proof is in the pudding  Wink Grin

But hey thats just my 2 cents JJ

they just shit arabic from morocco not have what to eat without work without future they just became crazy gelous why arabic make good work than they must try to destruct it with scaminig peoples in troll yobit
thanks of good i have company Emport/export international not like this shit stupid gelous arabic

4fanbtc don't matter about this shit trolls, they are trying all tricks in yobit chat
but they will not win, DBIC communit is stronger evry day and we are also every day in the chat and defend this insects.

Rabbi m3ak
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice. Dbic gonna be a great coin.
When the site go on?
Lets make money!!!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Julian Assange. Just....shhhh Wink
Blockchain Core Dev
woah, where do you have leaked it?  Shocked
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DBIC today : 13280 sats 24 H volume trade : BTC28.7

oh, the volume is getting lower and lower day by day.
Activity: 830
DBIC today : 13280 sats 24 H volume trade : BTC28.7
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
simply:DBIC=Gold
trolls = opportunist just wanted to suck more dbic and ride to the moon when this coin succeed its way. no wonder they keep showing here and keeps spreading bad things and wanted to destroy credibility of this coin but they will not succeed dev are there keep proving his existence. keep holdong guys.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Activity: 830
Don't stop to give VOTE DBIC on poloniex

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Duplicate entries will be deleted. Please only submit this form once. Thank you!

oтдaл гoлoc зa DBIC. Я люблю DBIC Smiley гoлocyeм нe cтecняeмcя ,дeв жeлaю тeбe вcex блaг и чтo б твoи вce плaны и мeчты пpeвpaтилиcь в peaльнocть Roll Eyes я вepю в тeбя и пoжeлaю yдaчи Wink 

+1 MORE VOTE for BETTER FUTURE Dbic
N30
Activity: 309
4fanbtc don't let them get to you  Cool

There trying to draw you into an argument don't cater to them bro, makes the coin look bad when there is constant fighting. Put your head down and keep working the proof is in the pudding  Wink Grin

But hey thats just my 2 cents JJ

they just shit arabic from morocco not have what to eat without work without future they just became crazy gelous why arabic make good work than they must try to destruct it with scaminig peoples in troll yobit
thanks of good i have company Emport/export international not like this shit stupid gelous arabic

Dear Dev do not pay attention on them, please. They are trying to show as a bad man. They will not destroy DBIC.
N30
Dear DBIC Dev and team, please do not pay attention on all those guys who have been talking bullshit of DBIC. It does not matter where they are located at or what nationality they are from. Those guys are swimmi g in their own shit.

You Dev and DBIC team just ignore them and do not argue.
N30
Alright man we all get it, you hate me. Now STFU and leave me alone coinstatic!!

Come on guys if you both want to board the same rocket (DBIC), there is room for you both and much more. Keep calm down and let's work hard on all we can and help the team and kick ass of all those stupid guys tslking shit about DBIC.
Activity: 545
Comon guys, don't argue, roll a joint  Roll Eyes

Haha will save that joint for the weekend  Grin

Alright man we all get it, you hate me. Now STFU and leave me alone coinstatic!!

I dont hate you but i hate the B.S you spread.

When you stop with your B.S I will leave you alone, simple
Blockchain Core Dev
Comon guys, don't argue, roll a joint  Roll Eyes
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I personally think DBIC is a great coin and it has potential

Just wanted to call out 1 person from here bashing another coin which has potential on another thread

tabonjan the fucking ass hole who thinks a coin is a scam just because a developer has been really busy working on a project but hasn't had the time to update

Its impatient people like tabonjan who are the ones causing problems in the crypto community. They expect a coin to go from pennies to hundred dollars in a few days or they shout scam

tabonjan pull your head out of your ass and look at reality instead of dreaming

Anyway all the best to DBIC

what is your fucking problem dude? DBIC is the only project i believe in.
Go stick your adz in your asshole
Go eat shit that what i can answer you

+1  4fanbtc keep up the good work

I support coins which have potential, and DBIC is one of them

Ass holes like tabonjan cannot sabotage anything

P.S tabonjan I won't be sticking my Adz anywhere, they are in my wallet and will be worth huge amount 1 day as I believe even DBIC will along with some other good coins out there

Maybe you should take your head out of your ass tabonjan and look at reality for once instead of bashing good coins?

Activity: 15

Don't worry, we got your back.

We even got them banned and their fake accounts.

Activity: 25
I personally think DBIC is a great coin and it has potential

Just wanted to call out 1 person from here bashing another coin which has potential on another thread

tabonjan the fucking ass hole who thinks a coin is a scam just because a developer has been really busy working on a project but hasn't had the time to update

Its impatient people like tabonjan who are the ones causing problems in the crypto community. They expect a coin to go from pennies to hundred dollars in a few days or they shout scam

tabonjan pull your head out of your ass and look at reality instead of dreaming

Anyway all the best to DBIC

what is your fucking problem dude? DBIC is the only project i believe in.
Go stick your adz in your asshole
Jump to: