Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 143. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
2 btc profit and counting  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

DubaiCoin-DBIC News " Bittrex"

Any further Update on that, when are we going to see the DBIC Listing on Bittrex? Waiting impatiently to see that because once DBIC gets Listed over there then there will be huge-huge pump & the Price will rise that's what we expect.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
dbic this week to 150000 sat and last days in this Month 400000
That's s only speculation what you do where you actually rely on this. Think we are still far away from that price even now the price of DBIC have a strong rise last few days. Bought for good price some more DBIC let's see what it will bring us.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
This is one of the biggest pumps ever if we talk about not so famous altcoins...must be due to exotic name of DUBAI...name is perfect, specially for Dubai millionaires
Activity: 25
We want this coin on some more markets Smiley GO DBIC TO THE MOON!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
we want an exchange DBIC/USD Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 97
dbic this week to 150000 sat and last days in this Month 400000
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I saw someone bought about 40000 dbic at 1011sat last week Shocked
Wow that man would be rich if he sell it at 60,000 sats :O
Activity: 196
Wow!
This is the rise of the price! I remember last week has bought this coin for 3300 Satoshi, and now the price reaches up to 50,000!
Halving happened?
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
I saw someone bought about 40000 dbic at 1011sat last week Shocked
Activity: 19
It is one of the most hyped /fudded coins on Yobit at the moment thats for sure. Time will tell but i put some into it . fingers crossed.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
This pump and dump will hurt DBIC, this much volatility is not good for a coin that is tethered to a legitimate business.
that is what i got in mind, some whale is manipulating DBIC's price today. Pump and dump is a scam not DBIC.
those pump and dump might be cause by whales and not help dbic in the future but I'm thinking might be also possible that investor seeing more coming from dev team that's why there's a lot of people taking risk to joined dbic rides to the moon. I'm holding at least some of this coin and keeps monitoring it from yobit.

Hope Dbic will move on and growing successfully to the highest.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
This pump and dump will hurt DBIC, this much volatility is not good for a coin that is tethered to a legitimate business.
that is what i got in mind, some whale is manipulating DBIC's price today. Pump and dump is a scam not DBIC.
those pump and dump might be cause by whales and not help dbic in the future but I'm thinking might be also possible that investor seeing more coming from dev team that's why there's a lot of people taking risk to joined dbic rides to the moon. I'm holding at least some of this coin and keeps monitoring it from yobit.
Activity: 205
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Wow DBIC is so far now, will soon hit 100k sats. To the moooon.
Activity: 87
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
[5/21, 10:55 AM] Hamdanhalim: Pump n dump concept only suitable for coin that don't have any future or road maps, not for Dbic which have good reputation on merchant n investment, hopefully people could realize that n put the higher target
[5/21, 10:58 AM] Hamdanhalim: From the deviation n developer hard works we must confident that Dbic will go higher n higher n to be used widely same as bitcoin
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
dbic price : 55000 sats TODAY..! Green signal day by day..good dbic
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
With such development, i expect to pay for my flight with Emirates in DBIC this summer. I accept nothing less! Wink
Jump to: