Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 139. (Read 338717 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Bittrex is coming  Smiley Cool

Are you sure? When DBIC on bittrex? Shocked

Remember that @ Bittrex HQ like to add new coin during Sunday, so, today could be THE day for DBIC

Bittrex is only adding sponsorred coins.... and very rarely another coin.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

Remember that @ Bittrex HQ like to add new coin during Sunday, so, today could be THE day for DBIC

i Hope and thank u for this Info  Cheesy
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

who is this Qasim from yobit chat, he all the day try to make dbic looking bad.

sometimes he says it's best coin, sometimes it talking bad things.. he's trying to manipulate
inexperienced traders.. like 3/4 of people on ''trollbox''
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It's just sad watching people talk sh*it about coins in yobit chatbox.. I knew that people are greedy.. but not that much they lie allover again, damn I hate these people.

That's how yobit works. Too easy to manipulate, just a few words in trollbox and the coin dump/pump.

@topic
Any news about bittrex? looking forward to it
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Activity: 43
makes yobit look like a joke
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

who is this Qasim from yobit chat, he all the day try to make dbic looking bad.
It's just sad watching people talk sh*it about coins in yobit chatbox.. I knew that people are greedy.. but not that much they lie allover again, damn I hate these people.

Don't worry bro the mining stop total for few hours

so how trust in them and selling her DBIC will be sooooooooo sad with him self because DBIC have just 5.8 mil coins aviable now

and how have DBIC  can smile a long time with earning great staking daily Cheesy
Activity: 24
Currency name Dubai coin
And Mr Walid in Tunisia
How is that Huh??
Hi brother

Yes im walid arabic muslim, in the world arabic we are one comunity all is one

so dubai is arabic muslim brothers and the name dubai is simbol arabic for all muslim country

so if i make coin named  frenchcoin and im arabic from tunisia u can talk, but im arabic and dbic is pure arabic coin and our investors  big investors worldwide

i know UAE coin pay bounty for little guy to make panic inchat yobit , also some russian have around 0.05 btc try to make fake pump/dump to make panic and people selling dbic, i dont care because they jelouse and think our investors run and go to buy The pure scam coin UAE

by this night  tomorrow max how selling her coins dbic will be mad with him self because he listen and belive in our enmy of sucess Russian scammer

DBIC coins aviable 5.8 MIL  don't forget that nember  if u know realy  what is  CryptoCurrency,

Good Luck to all

Best Regards

Walid Dubaicoin

We need to get away from yoshit (yobit) as soon as possible. Day traders are not real traders.
Some Americans are still thinking they are the masters of the universe which is wrong. They do not even have knowledge about geography and what does mean the Arab World and how strong are the ties between all our Arab brothers.

You people from that greedy country located in the North of America falsely called United States or even worst America. You guys are not that exepcionsl people or country all you are doing is killing prople around the world.
America is a continent not a country and America is from Canada to Argentina.

wake up Americans!

u right but all world is same have "BAD/HONEST" i realy have big good friends from USA they like brothers for me
but im sorry lot of people live in USA trust in shit politiques man , this is it the problem in our world

N30
Activity: 309
Currency name Dubai coin
And Mr Walid in Tunisia
How is that Huh??
Hi brother

so dubai is arabic muslim brothers and the name dubai is simbol arabic for all muslim country

so if i make coin named  frenchcoin and im arabic from tunisia u can talk, but im arabic and dbic is pure arabic coin and our investors  big investors worldwide

i know UAE coin pay bounty for little guy to make panic inchat yobit , also some russian have around 0.05 btc try to make fake pump/dump to make panic and people selling dbic, i dont care because they jelouse and think our investors run and go to buy The pure scam coin UAE

by this night  tomorrow max how selling her coins dbic will be mad with him self because he listen and belive in our enmy of sucess Russian scammer

DBIC coins aviable 5.8 MIL  don't forget that nember  if u know realy  what is  CryptoCurrency,

Good Luck to all

Best Regards

Walid Dubaicoin

We need to get away from yoshit (yobit) as soon as possible. Day traders are not real traders.
Some Americans are still thinking they are the masters of the universe which is wrong. They do not even have knowledge about geography and what does mean the Arab World and how strong are the ties between all our Arab brothers.

You people from that greedy country located in the North of America falsely called United States or even worst America. You guys are not that exepcionsl people or country all you are doing is killing prople around the world.
America is a continent not a country and America is from Canada to Argentina.

Yankies wake up!

Activity: 1
How to use nicehash for mining step by step? I create new order but all order cancel.
Activity: 25
yobit is a f*cking sh*t exchange full of kids trying to make 1 penny profit! Please get this coin on other professional exchanges asap
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
I've just heard this on a Tor irc channel:

Some guy is paying people to give bad rep about dbic on yobit trollbox

Can be easily true, cause none is talking shit about DBIC on c-cex or on other exchages, only on yobit.
N30
Currency name Dubai coin
And Mr Walid in Tunisia
How is that Huh??

The only reason why the coin is dropping in value is because daytraders are not real traders and the coin is  on Yobit now  Roll Eyes (we need to get away from that place asap!).
Currency name Dubai coin
And Mr Walid in Tunisia
How is that Huh??
Hi brother

so if i make coin named  frenchcoin and im arabic from tunisia u can talk, but im arabic and dbic is pure arabic coin and our investors  big investors worldwide

by this night  tomorrow max how selling her coins dbic will be mad with him self because he listen and belive in our enmy of sucess Russian scammer

DBIC coins aviable 5.8 MIL  don't forget that nember  if u know realy  what is  CryptoCurrency,

Good Luck to all

Best Regards

Walid Dubaicoin
N30
Currency name Dubai coin
And Mr Walid in Tunisia
How is that Huh??

What is yor fucking problem? Are you retarded? What do you know about the Arab World? Are you still thinking EEUU owns the entire world?
It seems all you want is to create panic and people seell cheap their coins and fudders like you to get them almost free.
If you do not like the concept take your stupid ass away. You are sick you have the Wall Street Syndrome which is called GREED.
You are a selfish guy. You are full of shit.
You seriously need a mental checkup and get a life because you are either dilusional or very bored and the last person anybody wants to run into...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
TODAY is HARD Day for DBIC...then ---_>>>>>>>>> DBIC more STRONG..!!!!!

yes, its the last day of POW mining

I think the POW phase will end in 40-44 hours. But depends if someone with more hash power join in. Aproximately it will takes around 2 days.
We need to take those fake dumps like a nice way to get some more coins for an extremely lower price for when the full POS will come.

Oh, I hope so ... tough day today for this coin, a dump. I consider the graph on the stock exchange with horror Cheesy
Do you think it is not worth yet to sell all the coins?

Hold them, hold them.... Wink
Jump to: