Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 15. (Read 338669 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

https://youtu.be/Z8tuDBY1FGQ

THE NEW PRE LAUNCH DBIX SMART CONTRACT VIDEO TUTORIAL VIDEO!!!!!!!
Activity: 393
Time will tell, but if you guys are not buying know, then dont cry

every investment has a risk/reward ratio.

do your own research and STFU
True words
buying now or cry later
 Smiley : Grin Wink

Buy now?  Shocked Grin  haha but i bought 7k at 2 cents itself Grin so no risk and only to win lottery by my ticket Grin
hhh yes me too i bought 30 000 at 200 sat and in that time poeple said is scam scam hhhhh and look now the price go up and more in the future just patient Smiley ....
look for top adress  https://cryptogods.net/explorer/dubaicoin/index.php  some poeple has 500 000 dbic  waw

Hi bro i know that although i missed the train in beginning because i was not in crypto at that time but i am still happy and satisfied about this decision of buying dbic 6 months ago
i will always remember and cherish that day and i know that this investment is going to be hottest and my other two investments of synereo amp and adzcoins are joke in front of this Cool
and i hope that somebody will make a news of us(i.e. big roi getters) to publish online and i will readily give him my photo Tongue Cheesy
are you ready  Cool Cool Cool Cool

hey bro we have already been ready since half year and since 1 month of the day swap and launch was announced and then they said 28 Feb
i am not being over demanding but just anxious that this may not linger and delay till more than 4 months from now  Undecided
I have checked everything and the office is in dubai,,, it is a registered company. the paperwork is all there. this is going to be huge. when dubai government is endorsing something then consider is 7 star. I don't think people understand how huge this is going to be,,, the tech behind this project is more advanced than ETH,,, which i couldn't believe ,,, but believe me when I say i will not be surprised to see this coin hit $500. it will be redeemable in fiscal gold bars and fiat. some of the people who helped with this project are on a next level. The devs are legit. only 600,000 coins will be in the market... my head still can't get around it as to how big this. Anyone can use there platform for smart contracts,,, from any country,,, it is in different languages for different people. Damn this is just unbelievable the amount of work that has been done... thats why it has taken so long. and let me tell you,,, the devs are some the most honest people i have seen,,, these guys has got silly money offered by some big wealthy people for this project and they refused,,, they have big plans.... I am really happy i invested in this project. i have made lots of investments in the past years ,,, but this has to be the best,... i knew it was a good 1 but not this good.

please take a look at these vids on youtube and subscribe.

https://youtu.be/Z8tuDBY1FGQ
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
soon guys , be patience
Activity: 505
nodes from that video:

addnode=45.55.159.68:22330
addnode=79.33.109.22:22330
addnode=93.67.97.2:22330
addnode=144.76.71.141:22330
addnode=72.67.20.72:22330
addnode=75.130.163.51:22330
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I bought some dbic too last year in april when it was cheap if you look at the price now and staking since then 24/7. This is the first coin I am staking it for so long. I am minting about 10 dbic a day. I was talking to dev via skype few days ago and he sent me some screenshots but I ma not sure if I am allowed to show them here yet.

I installed DBIC wallet but it does not sync. Please recommend to me how to sync it.
bro to Fix Sync In DubaiCoin Wallet see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4VeYPbkCM
Activity: 226
I bought some dbic too last year in april when it was cheap if you look at the price now and staking since then 24/7. This is the first coin I am staking it for so long. I am minting about 10 dbic a day. I was talking to dev via skype few days ago and he sent me some screenshots but I ma not sure if I am allowed to show them here yet.

I installed DBIC wallet but it does not sync. Please recommend to me how to sync it.
Activity: 505
Get ready to see an explosion in the price guys.... in nect 72hrs.... Grin Wink
Activity: 430

True words
buying now or cry later

Buy now?  Shocked Grin  haha but i bought 7k at 2 cents itself Grin so no risk and only to win lottery by my ticket Grin
hhh yes me too i bought 30 000 at 200 sat and in that time poeple said is scam scam hhhhh and look now the price go up and more in the future just patient Smiley ....
look for top adress  https://cryptogods.net/explorer/dubaicoin/index.php  some poeple has 500 000 dbic  waw

True words
buying now or cry later

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
right,buy now or cry later,swapping in 10 days

True words
buying now or cry later
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

pleaseof all supporters didnt answer all fudders,keep holding your coin silent,thats only way to replay all haters

dubai coin great from start and will go to be most coin improvement this year because of dubai smart government talking about this coin positive
all of fudders and liars and haters ,you can travel to dubai and ask about office and visit dubai goverment and ask about coin,just do it visit

great job dubai coin see you on moon soon
[/color]

Smiley you are totaly right
Activity: 236
pleaseof all supporters didnt answer all fudders,keep holding your coin silent,thats only way to replay all haters

dubai coin great from start and will go to be most coin improvement this year because of dubai smart government talking about this coin positive
all of fudders and liars and haters ,you can travel to dubai and ask about office and visit dubai goverment and ask about coin,just do it visit

great job dubai coin see you on moon soon
[/color]
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
A) I can put in any address on a domain. I can even set the queens address in it. Am I the queen now?
B) They used 12usd to expend the domain to get more btc
C) LOL what? If you are genuine, you use your company address. So LOL fail
D) Their own exchange dumbass
E) Where is answer?
F) Where is answer?
G) So where is it then on maps?
H) Where is answer?
I) The source and wallets of the new swap coin dumbass of which you think it will be 500usd ROFLMAO
J) Where is answer?

LOL

ETH 10$ and 87 million coin where is the office?
Activity: 227
all this started with BadAss.Sx  he is a person who call everything scam

check the below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16566176

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17259034

for BadAss.Sx everybody is an asshole and scammers

He goes to forum to make a coin to dump so he can buy cheap, that's why he is doing with Dubai coin, see below

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17138757

BadAss.Sx know this coin will go over $1 and want to buy cheap, he is a trader fuder he can not prove this coin is a scam, then he will sell all his Dubai coin when reaching $1, but he wants to buy now cheaper.

He can not bring any evidence of this great coin and project be amazing and will take the world by surprise in a few days

why are you hiding? why don't you use  your real name? Hiding like all the Dubai Team! I bet you are one of them!
Pages:
Jump to: