Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 14. (Read 338668 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Paolo and Luis are part of the Team and are developers? Are they real or fake?

Where is the explorer information for DBIC to see how many coins each wallet have? The richest Dubai list

yes true paolo and luis is a devolopers in team ... and for the best wallet see here the top 100 adress  https://cryptogods.net/explorer/dubaicoin/index.php
Top 200 - Current Balance http://www.explorer.dubaicoin.org/richlist
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Where is the explorer information for DBIC to see how many coins each wallet have? The richest Dubai list

yes true paolo and luis is a devolopers in team ... and for the best wallet see here the top 100 adress  https://cryptogods.net/explorer/dubaicoin/index.php
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Swaping will be  on one of the exchanges. Thats what the dev told me on skype. Ask him  yourself.

This is totally out of order. The dev disappeared since they have been accused of scamming They only thing the say is ''are you ready'' Ready  for what to be scammed?

Now the wallet does not work for swapping and what is more  is very risky to do the swapping in the exchange hahahah this is amazing.

Now  the dev communicates to people in skype lol !!!how clear this project is that reveal information to only a few users and not publically, This does not smell very well and its all promises from everyone but nothing is being shown so far..  why don't you act professional and not like kids, only thing I hear is promise this and I promises that today, yesterday and in  3000 years  time

Thats fine just move on... if you have any dbic ..ill buy them...

why don't you never answer any questions?

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
fudders,

just dump your stake, we want cheap coins!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Swaping will be  on one of the exchanges. Thats what the dev told me on skype. Ask him  yourself.

This is totally out of order. The dev disappeared since they have been accused of scamming They only thing the say is ''are you ready'' Ready  for what to be scammed?

Now the wallet does not work for swapping and what is more  is very risky to do the swapping in the exchange hahahah this is amazing.

Now  the dev communicates to people in skype lol !!!how clear this project is that reveal information to only a few users and not publically, This does not smell very well and its all promises from everyone but nothing is being shown so far..  why don't you act professional and not like kids, only thing I hear is promise this and I promises that today, yesterday and in  3000 years  time

Thats fine just move on... if you have any dbic ..ill buy them...

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Activity: 393
I bought some dbic too last year in april when it was cheap if you look at the price now and staking since then 24/7. This is the first coin I am staking it for so long. I am minting about 10 dbic a day. I was talking to dev via skype few days ago and he sent me some screenshots but I ma not sure if I am allowed to show them here yet.

I installed DBIC wallet but it does not sync. Please recommend to me how to sync it.

This has been a big issue the personal wallets. I have personaly asked to devs to do this swap as much as smooth they can. We have to been able to swap our DBIC though personsl wallets or sending our DBIC to a public or trackable site and do not lose our invests. I know you devs want to do this very legit and as you know the personal wallet is just one choice. Give us more choices please

I hope DBIC devs to read this post. It is hard to manege that personsl wallet from MEGA and a lot of people does not know how to mannege it.

Please devs give us choices to do the swap and not just through personal wallets.

Thanks for the great jog all the devs are doing

BTW i had mentioned this thing many times but devs don't say anything over this and had also said that swapping through exchange can be risky so it means that it will also be done nevertheless of being risky
hdn
Activity: 682
I bought some dbic too last year in april when it was cheap if you look at the price now and staking since then 24/7. This is the first coin I am staking it for so long. I am minting about 10 dbic a day. I was talking to dev via skype few days ago and he sent me some screenshots but I ma not sure if I am allowed to show them here yet.

I installed DBIC wallet but it does not sync. Please recommend to me how to sync it.

This has been a big issue the personal wallets. I have personaly asked to devs to do this swap as much as smooth they can. We have to been able to swap our DBIC though personsl wallets or sending our DBIC to a public or trackable site and do not lose our invests. I know you devs want to do this very legit and as you know the personal wallet is just one choice. Give us more choices please

I hope DBIC devs to read this post. It is hard to manege that personsl wallet from MEGA and a lot of people does not know how to mannege it.

Please devs give us choices to do the swap and not just through personal wallets.

Agreed with your comment .If i not mistaken , swap also can do on exchange
N30
Activity: 309

hdn
No need to count days, Dev only know when the surprise will come Grin Grin Grin
Soon....
hdn
Holding your DBIC guys, time will come ... everybody will surprise
i swear i will hunt you down porte and rub it in your face when this launches and goes ballistic... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 489
all of you need to be patient just wait two weeks to swapping,and then talk as you like ,this project great for strong hands,and all shaking hands go a way and fudders to death

it will be sooner than 2 weeks ukhti. in less than 10 days. the fudders will be feeling like crap,, trust me. only 600,000 DBIX will be in the market. Palm exchange will give gold ,in exchange fore DBIX. No way in the world can a company open a office in dubai and be accepted in the Dubai accelerators program and then pull a scam. Even the fudders know this is legit project they just want weak hands to dump coins into there buy orders... hahahahha but no one is selling.

https://youtu.be/Z8tuDBY1FGQ

You really think this video is a fake.. you have to be an idiot if you cannot see how much hard work has gone into this project. All the devs are named and they have there photos on the website,,, they have been transparent in there work all the way through until now... working day and night ,, they live on coffe and cigs hahahah work work work,,, this will be in top 3 coinmarket cap,, MARK MY WORDS!!!!!

In less than 72 hours,  then in less than 10 days now in 2 weeks....come on guys make up your mind! People are tired of this. You don't make sense and more saying it will be $500.
Activity: 236
yes you are right
all of you need to be patient just wait two weeks to swapping,and then talk as you like ,this project great for strong hands,and all shaking hands go a way and fudders to death

it will be sooner than 2 weeks ukhti. in less than 10 days. the fudders will be feeling like crap,, trust me. only 600,000 DBIX will be in the market. Palm exchange will give gold ,in exchange fore DBIX. No way in the world can a company open a office in dubai and be accepted in the Dubai accelerators program and then pull a scam. Even the fudders know this is legit project they just want weak hands to dump coins into there buy orders... hahahahha but no one is selling.

You really think this video is a fake.. you have to be an idiot if you cannot see how much hard work has gone into this project. All the devs are named and they have there photos on the website,,, they have been transparent in there work all the way through until now... working day and night ,, they live on coffe and cigs hahahah work work work,,, this will be in top 3 coinmarket cap,, MARK MY WORDS!!!!!
Activity: 236

THE NEW PRE LAUNCH DBIX SMART CONTRACT VIDEO TUTORIAL VIDEO!!!!!!!

This video is very cool with smart contract builder but i dont think it will implemented in dbicx, why ?? Because I'm bored with his promise, he always give good photoshop for his project, but no one implemented

fine then don't invest,, just move on. due diligence is your right. i promise you will regret it. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 658

THE NEW PRE LAUNCH DBIX SMART CONTRACT VIDEO TUTORIAL VIDEO!!!!!!!

This video is very cool with smart contract builder but i dont think it will implemented in dbicx, why ?? Because I'm bored with his promise, he always give good photoshop for his project, but no one implemented
Pages:
Jump to: