Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 160. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Thanks everyone for your helpful replies. I did manage to save the .dat file with my Dubaicoins in it. I rebooted and ALL my money was gone. So I decided to use my saved .dat file and reload the wallet, it read it like it was new, had no money in it. I tried it on another computer  with same results. Sadly lost ALL of my Dubaicoins. Don't know what happened, I am not new to Cryptocurrencies and have never had this happen with any other coin or wallet. Not sure if there is anything I can do about it.

Do you have a skype account? Let's see if I can help you recover your coins. PM me Wink
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Thanks everyone for your helpful replies. I did manage to save the .dat file with my Dubaicoins in it. I rebooted and ALL my money was gone. So I decided to use my saved .dat file and reload the wallet, it read it like it was new, had no money in it. I tried it on another computer  with same results. Sadly lost ALL of my Dubaicoins. Don't know what happened, I am not new to Cryptocurrencies and have never had this happen with any other coin or wallet. Not sure if there is anything I can do about it.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
someone "hungry" and dump dbic more than 34441 dbic for BTC1.1 .....??
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
The problem with a purse.
Help to solve.

check your DubaiCoin.conf file

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=sav112
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=22331
rpcthreads=96
gen=0
addnode=92.157.212.234
addnode=192.157.212.235
addnode=104.247.200.168

In the same folder where you keep the DubaiCoin-qt you must have also a DDL file called libwinpthread-1.dll. Do you have it?

v1.1.0.0
libwinpthread-1.dll  yes

Please to try re-download dbic wallet again...maybe something wrong with your download process.

Dbic wallet is good work..and no problem here. Smiley

This is Link To download DBIC Wallet  with DLL :   https://mega.nz/#!4gtHWLoJ!DK3JKwRdfWb8f091jAkFtQro_LPK9bsrsA1xRYxnUPs
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Help to solve.

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=sav112
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=22331
rpcthreads=96
gen=0
addnode=92.157.212.234
addnode=192.157.212.235
addnode=104.247.200.168

In the same folder where you keep the DubaiCoin-qt you must have also a DDL file called libwinpthread-1.dll. Do you have it?

v1.1.0.0
libwinpthread-1.dll  yes

Please to try re-download dbic wallet again...maybe something wrong with your download process.

Dbic wallet is good work..and no problem here. Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Help to solve.

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=sav112
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=22331
rpcthreads=96
gen=0
addnode=92.157.212.234
addnode=192.157.212.235
addnode=104.247.200.168

v1.1.0.0
libwinpthread-1.dll  yes
Blockchain Core Dev
Help to solve.

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=sav112
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=22331
rpcthreads=96
gen=0
addnode=92.157.212.234
addnode=192.157.212.235
addnode=104.247.200.168

Help to solve.

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=sav112
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=22331
rpcthreads=96
gen=0
addnode=92.157.212.234
addnode=192.157.212.235
addnode=104.247.200.168
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Blockchain Core Dev
Help to solve.

Have you downloaded the last version with DLL fix?
Help to solve.
.....now we are in contact with Big investors of comunity "Onecoin"
They start investing in dbic before 2 days just wait and see peices DBIC in the next week.

so this is good news for dbic community, big whales investors will join to dbic..!!!i hope soon
Don't stop to give VOTE DBIC on poloniex

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Duplicate entries will be deleted. Please only submit this form once. Thank you!

More VOTE for dbic please..!!!
I have a question about saving the .dat file. I recently tried to save the wallet-qt .dat file and for some strange reason i can only see it when opening the backup wallet option, then it disappears (so cannot save it anywhere). Also inside %appdata% I cannot find any folder containing the program for DubaiCoin. Can anyone help me with this or at least tell me where the wallet program is hidden in windows 7?

Read thiss sir..!!!

How to Restore Your Dubaicoin Wallet

Restoring your Dubaicoin wallet is pretty easy if you have backed it up, you simply need to do the following:

1) Stop your Dubaicoin Client, if it is running.

2) Navigate to the Dubaicoin data directory.

A quick way to do this is to type this in: %AppData%/Dubaicoin

I think her problem is folders "hidden in windows" so he must
Open any folder >>> organise >>> option >>> and must change it

step 1 :

step 2

Like that You can see all hidden folders in windows
After that he can type  %AppData%/ Roaming/Dubaicoin
Activity: 84
Good Work Dev Keep Going   Wink
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
I have a question about saving the .dat file. I recently tried to save the wallet-qt .dat file and for some strange reason i can only see it when opening the backup wallet option, then it disappears (so cannot save it anywhere). Also inside %appdata% I cannot find any folder containing the program for DubaiCoin. Can anyone help me with this or at least tell me where the wallet program is hidden in windows 7?

Read thiss sir..!!!

How to Restore Your Dubaicoin Wallet

Restoring your Dubaicoin wallet is pretty easy if you have backed it up, you simply need to do the following:

1) Stop your Dubaicoin Client, if it is running.

2) Navigate to the Dubaicoin data directory.

A quick way to do this is to type this in: %AppData%/Dubaicoin

Blockchain Core Dev
the folder is in %AppData%/Roaming

If you need help this is my skype ID : bitcoin_arabie
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Wy not they support "Onecoin" and all wolrd know this coin not have any Future, just have big investors !!!
Smiley so you really arabic man... Grin,sir why you talking about "onecoin"..??are you investor in "onecoin"..??

I never talking bad about "Onecoin" or other coins.
just i answer our friend how telling the rich arabic dont need to invest in DBIC, this is it.

Also
Yes im Arabic bro, trustly i not invest in "onecoin"  but investors comunity OneCoin start investing with DBIC hahaha

and come more and more investors after launch The DBIC-EX Payment gateway because they like invest with money,

U are trust supporter DBIC and i must be transparent with you, now we are in contact with Big investors of comunity "Onecoin"

They start investing in dbic before 2 days just wait and see peices DBIC in the next week.

Good news Dev!
Keep vote DBIC on Poloniex and still wait price to the moon.
Jump to: