Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 187. (Read 338719 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm just curious why this coin is too popular seeing the stability of this coin from yobiy made me visit the forums and review so this how well the dev is making, no wonder why the coin still alive, holding 20k of this coin and wait for another pump up. good luck dev.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Maybe one of shake pump own money to DBIC,still dubai is emirate arabs and reach i have an idea to next crypto name petroleum.

Go Fu No more Coin Will Great ,,, Only DBIC,, Dev Don't Great new One Please  Cry Cry
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Maybe one of shake pump own money to DBIC,still dubai is emirate arabs and reach i have an idea to next crypto name petroleum.

Watch all the name! I like the idea of currency! Smiley wallet very good many award
Activity: 1022
Activity: 91
760 sats ------------>>> 760000 sats
879 sats now...!!!grow and grow up day by day... Cool

Looks like a pump from what I gathered in this thread lately. Beware of the crash, and remember : don't be too greedy Wink !
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
879 sats now...!!!grow and grow up day by day... Cool
Activity: 58

I would like to make it so  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Activity: 588
This coin will only rise in value. This is a hold coin.
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
Im holding dbic. Steady rise. Im a backer
i Still Wait Any one Say Any Bad Word About [DBIC]  Angry Angry  Angry

Grin

Joken  Wink Wink
Activity: 644
does this coin do anything apart from be called dubai coin? typical shitcoin pump, now heading back down to ~300 sat

Are You Joke Little Boy ,,, DBIC Will Never Be 300 Sat  Tongue Tongue Angry Angry
still have stable movement and 300 sat won't happen with this coin still holding it and I'm sure it will rise back tomorrow just keep it if I were you.
does this coin do anything apart from be called dubai coin? typical shitcoin pump, now heading back down to ~300 sat

Are You Joke Little Boy ,,, DBIC Will Never Be 300 Sat  Tongue Tongue Angry Angry
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
First hater post. Nice!   

Upcoming updates will be here soon I presume.

I am excited to see whats in store! Wink
Activity: 301

Marketplace, new website and wallet in the works. Read the the OP and thread instead of posting typical shitfud  Tongue
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
DDBIC is good coin,,, if this coin listed to bittrex or c-cex i believe will make market very busy, and price will rise up faster. Hope i can buy more with cheap price before pump.
Activity: 58

the price will never be 300 sat
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

DubaiCoin seems very active. I am holding coins in my Windows wallet long term for staking and interest. This coin will be very popular in coming months I believe.
Can't wait to see what's in store next for this coin.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley :
Jump to: