Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 188. (Read 338719 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi,
OK, Can anyone tell me how staking works. I have my DBIC in my wallet for almost the month of March and it says its staking but not one DBIC do I see. What is the story with this. In the first posts on this forum it says that staking is hourly now, I don't understand.

thank you,
Rick (freegold)
my dbic wallet is D7iafzMtA5XUT99xa2tVBMeYf4QotN7XaJ

DubaiCoin "DBIC" Dev News

DUBAICOIN-DBIC WILL FORK AT BLOCK 40 000.

We hereby would like to announce that we want to reward all our investors, we thought long and hard how to do this.

We would like to advise everyone that we will fork DubaiCoin-DBIC at block 40 000.
We will make the following changes:

Current maturity age of coins are 30 days, the revised maturity age will be 1 hour.
Initially we decided that POS will be 1% as reward for staking we will change this to 10%.
POW reward will be halved after every 40 000 blocks.

This will give investors the opportunity to start staking immediately
and the POS blocks will reduce the total amount of coins that will be beneficial to all investors.

The new wallet will be posted within 48 hours.

Activity: 207
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how staking works. I have my DBIC in my wallet for almost the month of March and it says its staking but not one DBIC do I see. What is the story with this. In the first posts on this forum it says that staking is hourly now, I don't understand.

thank you,
Rick (freegold)
my dbic wallet is D7iafzMtA5XUT99xa2tVBMeYf4QotN7XaJ
Activity: 194
nice to see more and more talking here.
lets do it, the number one arabic country altcoin Smiley

Great Idea ,, But Also For All People Not only Arab  Wink Wink Wink Smiley

Welcome to everyone   Wink

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
nice to see more and more talking here.
lets do it, the number one arabic country altcoin Smiley

Great Idea ,, But Also For All People Not only Arab  Wink Wink Wink Smiley
Smiley Smiley Smiley

This coin looks very promising. Good things take time and regular updates and posts will reassure us to keep buying more of this coin.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

That's True  Wink
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

This coin looks very promising. Good things take time and regular updates and posts will reassure us to keep buying more of this coin.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Waiting for Bittrex, we can now vote for DBIC listed @ Cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
at this moment yobit is almost that need this coin. Regular updates and improvements of DBIC with marketing would give soft and gradual grow at Yobit and one day we'll see this coin at bittrex, and maybe Polo. Have someone asked Livecoin about adding DBIC there? It's interesting young exchange, possible future competitor of bittrex, i think
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
Anymore chatter on getting this onto Bittrex?

bittrex has announced they will only be adding max 1-5 coins a year from now, so no chance in DBIC getting on there, they said they wont be adding simpple clones anymore, they have to serve a purpose like ETH, FACTOM or Monero.

This is not true, Bittrex is waiting to see if we are capable to get real development , but we are working really hard in it to achieve the goals and be listed in bittrex, in fact we will  fulfill acomplish the roadmap  goals before end of April Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev

bittrex has announced they will only be adding max 1-5 coins a year from now, so no chance in DBIC getting on there, they said they wont be adding simpple clones anymore, they have to serve a purpose like ETH, FACTOM or Monero.

DBIC don't need bittrex... Its not a "big" exchange. Devs, focus on more stronger sites...like poloniex Wink
Activity: 137

Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
@4fanbtc

I'm in love with this block explorer service: https://chainz.cryptoid.info

It would be nice to see DBIC charted there, chainz have a lot of interesting features like PoS infos and details about the network.

Please, consider to add it beside your official explorer, two is better than one! Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
how can I help mate? what do we need to do I'm in yobit right now and movement are still cool, future plans and development of this coin attract more believers so we just need to keep holding and trade this,..
Activity: 588
Activity: 137
I accidentally sold my 1000 DBIC on 400 sat recently stupiiid me.

A word of advice, never sell the coins before halving c:

thats bad advice, a coin always dumps the second of halving

So you are saying BTC will be dumping when it halfs in 89 day or so? Since you say 'a coin always dumps the second of halving'

except bitcoin. im talking shitcoins - under 100k market cap coins, always the same.

Leave the thread newb

Nobody cares what you have to say if you are just going to hack on this coin without any proof of any type.

sorry bro, sorryy for hacking on this coin  Huh Huh Grin

dude lets not go full retard, i support this coin and all, but ive been in the altcoin game a long time, i know the rules go "dump just after halving" and pump before.
Activity: 798
I bought 1000 dbic from yobit go dbic
Im holding 4000 DBIC now keep selling in cheap price dumpers, give me what you have haha

Grin

Go Noop it Will Rise / Up ,,, Stupid Guys  Grin !! Go Home From this Thread Kiss  ,,, Go Up DBIC Wink      

i think who [Sell / Say Bad / Etc] (Bad People) Who Want To (DBIC Die) it wouldn't Noops  Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Activity: 588
I accidentally sold my 1000 DBIC on 400 sat recently stupiiid me.

A word of advice, never sell the coins before halving c:

thats bad advice, a coin always dumps the second of halving

So you are saying BTC will be dumping when it halfs in 89 day or so? Since you say 'a coin always dumps the second of halving'

except bitcoin. im talking shitcoins - under 100k market cap coins, always the same.

Leave the thread newb

Nobody cares what you have to say if you are just going to hack on this coin without any proof of any type.
Activity: 231
Im holding 4000 DBIC now keep selling in cheap price dumpers, give me what you have haha
Jump to: