Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 23. (Read 338669 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Huh why? Did i invest? I would cry if i had invested in this and not researching what i have typed above, my friend. Yes, i call you friend and not an enemy or something. Just giving you some facts which you can EASILY verify if you do some research. Ask yourself...what did you really saw except photoshop pictures and fancy website which aren't working? Be honest....what did you saw?

I am not asking you to sell...i am just giving some information for future investors, because it seems that many investors aren't doing their research. Just read it, research it and buy it if you think i'm wrong or don't buy it if you think i'm right.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
This coin is fake. He is busy with a pump and dumps into it. Do your fucking research!!!
hahahaha, after 1 year you will cry to say this words
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
A) there is no company in Dubai
B) The domain stops at the 22nd this month
C) the domain is private (why if you are a legit company?)
D) exchange is DEAD. No login, no register, just fancy shit
E) where is proof of CC card and company? There is NO proof, just photoshop and fancy websites which still not working even they are working on it for months
F) if they have a Dubai company and address, why are they living in Tunesia?
G) Address not existing? https://www.google.ch/search?q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&oq=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira+tunisia
H) import/export company with aliexpress pictures? They would laugh at you in Dubai with those products.

This is a simple clonecoin and it has ALL assets of an abandoned coin. I am just warning you all. Thank me later. I just did some research and let you all know this.

I will stop "trolling" like you calling it. I am not a troll, just giving you facts from a research which you all should have doing it before you are buying this.

and if your research is stupid and build on false information, will you bet with me for 1 BTC?
deal?
legendary
A) there is no company in Dubai
B) The domain stops at the 22nd this month http://www.whois.com/whois/dubaicoin.org
C) the domain is private (why if you are a legit company?)
D) exchange is DEAD. No login, no register, just fancy shit
E) where is proof of CC card and company? There is NO proof, just photoshop and fancy websites which still not working even they are working on it for months
F) if they have a Dubai company and address, why are they living in Tunesia?
G) Address not existing? https://www.google.ch/search?q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&oq=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira+tunisia
H) import/export company with aliexpress pictures? They would laugh at you in Dubai with those products.
I) The swapping is just the way to pump the coin. Nothing more. Even they have a website for the swapping and guess what...also not working (github totally empty and no wallets at all). The people on it could easily being ripped from LinkedIn
J) Price is pumped with minimal amounts of btc. Check all the exchanges they are listed. So no investments are being made on those exchanges with low volume. Just a rise of price. Why do you think?

This is a simple clonecoin and it has ALL assets of an pumped and eventually abandoned coin. I am just warning you all. Thank me later. I just did some research and let you all know this.

I will stop "trolling" like you calling it. I am not a troll, just giving you facts from a research which you all should have done it before you are buying this.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
This coin is fake. He is busy with a pump and dumps into it. Do your fucking research!!!

the first troll he think he has missed the train.

dude,
it's still soooo cheap
buy now and stop crying...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Devs,

dont forget to have all the legal paperwork translated to english.

we need to get into bittrex and polo.

This is a real project, they will be happy to include DBIX if they understand it
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

what research have you done?

Please explain
legendary
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
They have office in Dubai city.... in a few days when announcment is made and project fully launched with gold exchange which will deliver gold to your home with insurance and certificate...evrything will be made clear. very very big business men are involved in this project... hotels and merchants.. gold... restaurants have signed to accept DBIX the new coin,, swap wills tart in a few days,,, this will be huge... Smiley Smiley
legendary
invite him here and to see how these persons very very professional,and if he big investor he can visit dubai and see thier company and their office thier and can ask smart goverment about dubai coin,you can see first post at this page and picture of tweet of dr aisha,she have excellent place at smart goverment and talking about dubai coin

so they have office in dubai or in tunesia?

invite him here and to see how these persons very very professional,and if he big investor he can visit dubai and see thier company and their office thier and can ask smart goverment about dubai coin,you can see first post at this page and picture of tweet of dr aisha,she have excellent place at smart goverment and talking about dubai coin
legendary
I would like to ask a few  questions with all my respect.

I am trying to convince an old friend of mine this is a good project but he is asking me the following:

how come I think this is a good project?

backed by their shop? with aliexpress goods?

import/export company and then buying stuff on aliexpress?

Would buy if he imports gold carat lambo’s and sell it for dubaicoin?

Activity: 505
I have my DBIC in yobit? will  be the swap to DBIX automatically in the exchange or should I send it to a wallet or do i have to wait for instructions?
Wait for announcement...
legendary
I have my DBIC in yobit? will  be the swap to DBIX automatically in the exchange or should I send it to a wallet or do i have to wait for instructions?
100K will be cheap when swapping begin,remember that words because many of investors will not sell thier coin because of swapping and dbix at first year will hit 100$
Activity: 430
16000sats and rising,,, quiet accumulation is going on... wish i had more money to buy dbic. got a feeling this will start plutoing .... this will hit 100,000sats easily when swap is announced,,, swap will be only way to acquire DBIX. infact swap will be cheapest way to acquire DBIX.

Exciting days!!!!

Personally, I think the 100k sats it will be the minimum floor before replacing on DBIX.
Indeed, before us an exciting day and the people who put their trust in the team, they will be rewarded.

Smiley
thank you bro, you are good person.

DubaiCoin-DBIC had a successful launch and more and more miners join the pools.

We already set out our roadmap and more additions will follow soon.
Our main focus now is a marketplace for the Arabian World where they will be able to buy and sell products and services.

تم افتتاح و بعث عملة دبي كوين بكل نجاح والحمد لله

نحن الأن نعمل على ما ذكرناه في خارطة الطريق للعملة و إن شاء الله سوف نلبي وعودنا قبل الوقت المقرر

اي سوف نمنح الفرصة لكل عربي ان يشتري و يتسوق عبر النت بواسطة الدفع بعملة دبي كوين

و اول شيء سوف تكوين  مكنات التعدين  التي بدورها سوف تفتح لكل العرب باب الكسب والربح عبر النت

و مفاجآت اخرى موجها للأخوة العرب بالتحديد

تابعونا قريبا.

DubaiCoin "DBIC" Dev News

We are proud to announce that "Tunis" Gouv "Ben Arous" will now accept DBIC coin as a valid payment method.
This is our first location in the Arab World and we plan to add many more. More announcements will follow soon.

" تونس " ولاية بن عروس
يشرفنا أن نعلمك انه قريبا سوف يتم تفعيل الدفع بالعملة الأفتراضية دبي كوين بي أول مطعم على نطاق العالم العربي
 و نعمل على زيادة تفعيل الدفع في البلدان العربية الأخرى انشاء الله
قريبا نمدكم بموعد الأفتتاح انشاء الله

DubaiCoin "DBIC" Dev News

We hereby would like to announce that
you can now download the DBIC desktop widget for live DBIC price and news.

https://mega.nz/#!Ak1wDLgZ!LwLoSKXzkirySCx3CjhkCrQRTbJfSdpn-bFyQO5ELQQ

يشرفنا أن نعلمك أنه تم و بحمد الله  الأنتهاء من برمجة التطبيق
الذي بدوره يعمل على نضام التتبع التلقائي لأسعار البيع والشراء لعملة دبي كوين
التطبيق سهل كل ماعليك هو تحميله و تسطيبه على سطح المكتب و سوف يبث لك الأسعار مباشرة في مواقع تداول العملة
شكرا  تابعونا للجديد انشاء الله

DubaiCoin-DBIC Products, COMING SOON

We hereby would like to announce that,
we negotiated a deal for a "DBIC" debit card (MasterCard), more information will follow soon.

DubaiCoin - DBIC DEV ANN :

We hereby would like to announce that
DubaiCoin-DBIC will launch a payment gateway
to convert DBIC to Dollar, Euro, Pound,  

Perfect Money Payza OK PAY SKrill

DubaiCoin - DBIC DEV News :

We are in progress Dev  "DBIC-EX" Payment Gateway.
As soon as possible will be Life

DubaiCoin DBIC DEV News :

As soon as possible we are ready to launch "DBIC-EX" Payment-Gateway

Also We start Dev Android Game 3D "DBIC-Aircraftt"

Good News About DBIC-Aircraft 3D Android Game :

Our Aircraft Start Flying  Cheesy

DubaiCoin-DBIC Dev News

DBIC-EX Preview

Dr. Aisha Bin Bishr
Director General at Smart Dubai Office
الإمارات العربية المتحدةالإدارة الحكومية

Ann that On 29 of May I'm very glad to adopt DubaiCoin-Dbic
like the first coin for UAE Arabic in the world.

DubaiCoin-DBIC Dev News :

His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
the Crown Prince of Dubai and the Chairman of Dubai Future Foundation
has officially launched the Dubai future accelerators earlier this year.
It is part of the Dubai Future Agenda to develop 21st century solutions
and initiatives around the world.
The DubaiCoin- DBIC team would like to announce that we are
officially enlisted in Dubai future accelerators initiative.
We are counting on your support to help us get accepted into the next
stage in order for us to bring the future of blockchain into reality.
thank you for your help and support in advance,
The DubaiCoin- DBIC team

Follow US

DubaiCoin - DBIC DEV News :

We are proud to announce Dubai Gold site development
is almost finished and it  will be online very soon,
it will allow to the community buy Gold bars directly with  DBIC.

A bit of history

And we are the ones that helped make the history of the most successful project in crypto very soon. Gold diamond USD UAE DHIRAM. smart contracts. This will be better than ETH. Xaurum hit 1500$ because it was gold backed,,, this has potential to be bigger.... imagine exchanging your DBIX for gold diamonds fiat. paying for tickets in emirates ,,, hotels buying goods and sevices all over the middle east... and it is in the duabi accelerators program... UAE government is backing this project ... it is a official company. WOW... i am so happy to be a part of this family.

I DBIX will be worth 2x BTC in a few years,,, mark my words!!!! It should hit $500 per coin with in 6 month and $100 in first month
This is moving really fast.... I agree 100,000 sats will be minimum... swap is coming and its starting to moon already... GOLD GOLD GOLD.... I cannot wait for swap.... we won't be getting it at this price again... the project is almost complete and the GOLD CHAIN will take this to pluto never mind the moon.

once the marketing kicks in it will sky rocket. last chance guys pick them up cheap,,, i got a couple of btc ,, just waiting for confirmation to come thorugh and im buying my last lot..

Wink Wink Wink
i say to you before some time price very cheap ,see now price 18000 at yobit and move up hard ,it will hit 100k at 5 days and more before swapping
Activity: 505
Pages:
Jump to: