Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 24. (Read 338669 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
16000sats and rising,,, quiet accumulation is going on... wish i had more money to buy dbic. got a feeling this will start plutoing .... this will hit 100,000sats easily when swap is announced,,, swap will be only way to acquire DBIX. infact swap will be cheapest way to acquire DBIX.

Exciting days!!!!

Personally, I think the 100k sats it will be the minimum floor before replacing on DBIX.
Indeed, before us an exciting day and the people who put their trust in the team, they will be rewarded.

Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
16000sats and rising,,, quiet accumulation is going on... wish i had more money to buy dbic. got a feeling this will start plutoing .... this will hit 100,000sats easily when swap is announced,,, swap will be only way to acquire DBIX. infact swap will be cheapest way to acquire DBIX.

Exciting days!!!!
Dbic right now is around 14000sats,,, and 10x Dbic will be 1 DBix. So 1 Dbix will be 140,000sats.... but before the swap Dbic will be going through the roof and may hit 100,000sats so it makes sense to accumulate as many Dbic as possible. There will only be 600,00DBIX in the market when the swap happens. When Dbix is launched with the Gold ,,, USD,, Dhirham and diamond exchange the price will go through the roof.

what people don't understand its more than a coin,,, this is smart contracts solutions platform, and lots more. Don't be surprised when 1 DBIX will be worth $500 in 6 months to a year,,, it will rocket at launch. Which coin can you redeem its value in Gold?Huh This is almost gold backed crypto.

Happy days coming ahead Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
guys, dont complain about when it's gonna happen

it will happen before 30 days, just buy before it happens cos you'll be later complaining how expensive it is...
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
they should rename this coin to soon. or is that taken?
Activity: 430
So DBIC has been trading in pretty high volume for quite some time now on yobit. With that being said, is there any actual usage of this coin? Does it do anything, or is it "just a shitcoin pretending to be something more"?
we spend big money in this project... just wait and you will see the results .....
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
no,its very good coin ,you can buy and sell gold,diamond and they planning to set up marketplace,you will see great project and dbix new coin,its not copy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
So DBIC has been trading in pretty high volume for quite some time now on yobit. With that being said, is there any actual usage of this coin? Does it do anything, or is it "just a shitcoin pretending to be something more"?
Countdown begins Wink Wink Wink Wink.
great news soon,be tunned
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
price now very low before days of swapping you will see 5x of price ,i talk to waleed at whatsupp and coming news great

Have you lot not been looking at charts lately,,, some people are accumulating DBIC slowly everyday,,, before swap DBIC will be worth over 100k sats,,, and 1 DBIX will be 10x DBIC price.... almost a year ago DBIC started off at 270sats today its 13000 sats... do the maths,,, and now it will hit atleast $25 straight at launch,,, you got a crypto currency that is redeemable in gold!!!!! its never been done before,, and then you got diamonds, USD, dhirhams... WOW.

Happy days coming ahead boys!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
bringing the history back yes mate it was only 270 sat last launch and now we are able to see huge price then we are waiting for another one to be introduced after this for sure dev is just working behind and anytime he will give us further updates. Keep holding guys.
Activity: 393
price now very low before days of swapping you will see 5x of price ,i talk to waleed at whatsupp and coming news great

Have you lot not been looking at charts lately,,, some people are accumulating DBIC slowly everyday,,, before swap DBIC will be worth over 100k sats,,, and 1 DBIX will be 10x DBIC price.... almost a year ago DBIC started off at 270sats today its 13000 sats... do the maths,,, and now it will hit atleast $25 straight at launch,,, you got a crypto currency that is redeemable in gold!!!!! its never been done before,, and then you got diamonds, USD, dhirhams... WOW.

that's very great i cherish my buying at 2 cents and hoarding much because now that moment won't come again haha  Grin  some people at that time mainly trolls Angry now where are they  Angry were complaining of coin being dead but i could sense some real tinge in this coin so bought 7k quickly and am very happy as i couldn't have snatched that gift now at such high price  Grin Smiley although i also bought adzcoin and synereo amp but they have not become big like this now

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
please devs, make a proper promo of the swap and the new project!!

a countdown would be helpful

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Hmmm....

1 DBIC    10$ ?
1 DBIX  100$ ?

Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
So again is this thread becoming dead  Huh  Embarrassed Really now it is too long and i feel that it might take 6 months for dbix launch and we all are just sitting dumb here without any amusement in way  Sad

only few days and all will be ok.
Smiley (y)
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
There are plenty of news about Dubai city and blockchain technology on coindesk,... hope DBIX is involved and has something to do with it Undecided
Best to keep all your coins in your wallets... this is not a small project.... it is massive!!! can't say too much but ,,, I have to take my hat off at the Devs,,, these guys are awesome and above all honest and hardworking. All you who have supported the project will be more than happy,,, and will have been a apart of something that will hit the crypto world. Just a few more days and you will be hearing about DBIX everywhere. It will pluto out of control. Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 430
So again is this thread becoming dead  Huh  Embarrassed Really now it is too long and i feel that it might take 6 months for dbix launch and we all are just sitting dumb here without any amusement in way  Sad

only few days and all will be ok.
Pages:
Jump to: