Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 64. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,

Just want to appreciate all the hard work your team and yourself have put in DBIC.  Keep going as Allah (swt)  is the one to reward you for your hard work.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

Yesss,always support DBIC.
still holding and buying cheap dbic i know it will bounce back dbic already proved that to us.

but from last week price going down and down,
i dont know why, but dev have to do something about it
only can wait price to rise again , or we can buy some in low price
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi Dev,

Just want to appreciate all the hard work your team and yourself have put in DBIC.  Keep going as Allah (swt)  is the one to reward you for your hard work.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

still holding and buying cheap dbic i know it will bounce back dbic already proved that to us.

but from last week price going down and down,
i dont know why, but dev have to do something about it
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Hi Dev,

hdn
Activity: 682
Hi Dev,

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Hi Dev,

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Ann For our Investors:
who interested to join our Messenger group?
if you interested add me So i Can invite you in our DBIC Messenger
Our Community Group ::
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DubaiCoinCommunity/
Our Exchange Group ::
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dbicexchange.org/
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Bought acc, then dev from other coins come to other currency and start FUD

Agreed mate, they will not let Arabic DEv to success since 100's of europe coin was dead, to grow very well DBIC require Arabic Whales.

Or you have been blind to the warnings all along.

Its quite amazing how blind ppl get when they really really want something to be true.

BTW DBIC still new, still have good futures....whale will coming...

See... this is DBICs biggest problem

"Whale coming" ... "prince buying" .... "Sheik supporting"  .... LOL LOL LOL

Thats the first sign that you are dealing with either complete idiots... or blindly believing kids.
hdn
While price still cheap.. this is the time to buy more DBIC..
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
I remember months ago when you said you were only going to use 200k coins of your personal funds to trade on the market with after the coin's first major downswing, and you can tell by the volume count over this time and amount of coins traded you really stuck to your word. Appreciate your honesty and the community could really use more responsible devs like you.
hdn

Agreed mate, they will not let Arabic DEv to success since 100's of europe coin was dead, to grow very well DBIC require Arabic Whales.

Its quite amazing how blind ppl get when they really really want something to be true.

BTW DBIC still new, still have good futures....whale will coming...
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

hdn

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hdn
Dbic is a fud target since ur born.

This is saddly.

Compare with other coins ,DBIC already nice moving ahead with new development so far..but still few peoples look down of the coin,don't know why most probably stu**pid.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dbic is a fud target since ur born.

This is saddly.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
nice to hear from you, hope bussines is going well .... and you are just about 500 km away where I am.

That is Good,

Honestly I have Meeting  about  big plan of work with Dev GameCredits coin

This is my whatsapp belgrade

Hello Dev in chief. I just want to suggest to register DBIC and DBICEX  with the SEC that would start DBIC as acorporation.

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is a government commission created by U.S. Congress with goals of protecting investors, maintaining fair and orderly functioning of securities markets, and facilitating capital formation.

So the people who were doubting in the past and were trolling can suck on one Smiley as once its registered with SEC it'll be officially operating as a legal business and nobody will be able to FUD any of their BS here. Don't know many other coins who register themselves with SEC

Thank You so much

i send you PM
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
this coin is dead? i saw once it was nice high value but then crashed out of blue, why crashed pnd and just bag holders? what is being worked on
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
nice to hear from you, hope bussines is going well .... and you are just about 500 km away where I am.

That is Good,

Honestly I have Meeting  about  big plan of work with Dev GameCredits coin

This is my whatsapp belgrade

Hello Dev in chief. I just want to suggest to register DBIC and DBICEX  with the SEC that would start DBIC as acorporation.

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is a government commission created by U.S. Congress with goals of protecting investors, maintaining fair and orderly functioning of securities markets, and facilitating capital formation.

So the people who were doubting in the past and were trolling can suck on one Smiley as once its registered with SEC it'll be officially operating as a legal business and nobody will be able to FUD any of their BS here. Don't know many other coins who register themselves with SEC
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
I have noticed this site is offline: http://45.55.9.239:3001

DBIC must be hiding the rich list wallets for dumping purposes.

the site is working http://explorer.dubaicoin.org/

we cant hide the rich list that not honest bro, 
Dubaicoin have just 6 month a live need just marketing and support of our community

without gelouse FUD

Hi Dev,

I would like this coin DBIC to get moving again. I have sent you a PM.
Yep i got it Thx
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I have noticed this site is offline: http://45.55.9.239:3001

DBIC must be hiding the rich list wallets for dumping purposes.

the site is working http://explorer.dubaicoin.org/

we cant hide the rich list that not honest bro, 
Dubaicoin have just 6 month a live need just marketing and support of our community

without gelouse FUD

Hi Dev,

I would like this coin DBIC to get moving again. I have sent you a PM.
Pages:
Jump to: