Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 72. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
c-cex delisted dbic?

there are some rumor in yobit

on Yobit gyus try to creat panic dump dbic with lie story

also on yobit all coins go down Edrc from 300 k dumped to 41k , Eth, Lsk , same .

All talking just about DBIC Dump !!!!!!!!! i dont understand wy all agains us

i spend lot of money + i leave my real work because of DBIC project, and all talking about 1% premine

105k dbic for 5 members of team, every body like becaume rich on one week, if not im big shit man

About c-cex :

that is not true c-cex deliste all coins how not have trading rate on month min 0.20 btc

im on contact with c-cex Admin on skype and he not delisted DBIC

https://c-cex.com/?p=dbic-btc

Nice you posted on a moment like this, nobody creating panic at Yobit , just looking at the facts and c-cex really had the word delist written in red on the top of DBIC

Not nice when you went on vacation while your coin was falling and you did not have 5 minutes to post something here just to let us know you were with us

I am still holding my DBIC, i prefer to lose then to let go of it at this ridiculouse price

you must not forget that some of us bought at 20k+ sat or even more, so fearing seeing the coin at 5k and with the word delisted on c-cex i would not call it panic

Also a troll box will always be a troll box and you should not care about it, what really matters is what is going on here at bitcointalk

well, i wish you good luck, well do what ever you can for the coin, just let us know, it would have been better to know about c.cex issue here then in a trollbox

Important news should be delivered by the dev and not by a troll box

I trust you

Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
c-cex delisted dbic?

on Yobit gyus try to creat panic dump dbic with lie story

also on yobit all coins go down Edrc from 300 k dumped to 41k , Eth, Lsk , same .

All talking just about DBIC Dump !!!!!!!!! i dont understand wy all agains us

i spend lot of money + i leave my real work because of DBIC project, and all talking about 1% premine

105k dbic for 5 members of team, every body like becaume rich on one week, if not im big shit man

About c-cex :

that is not true c-cex deliste all coins how not have trading rate on month min 0.20 btc

im on contact with c-cex Admin on skype and he not delisted DBIC

https://c-cex.com/?p=dbic-btc
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
c-cex delisted dbic?

Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
The DBIC Team need to organise him self and, we are waiting
Activity: 644
do dbic needed that service? knowing the project I think they can manage to pump the coin on itself
the dbic community can make things to bounce back perfect timing to buy more coins as of now while
the price still at cheap many times happen that the price went up after.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
http://pumpteam.net/#vote

WHAT IS PUMPTEAM.NET

PumpTeam.Net is community of experienced Yobit exchange users whose goal is to revive dead coins, grow new coins, and boost stale coins.

The countdown timer is a utility to used to inform visitors of the next pump. It is in the best interest of the visitor to invest in the coin as early as possible before the major investors move in.
please vote to DBIC
http://pumpteam.net/#vote
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Actually i very like price now at least i can bought more DubaiCoin in cheap price  Grin
Yep, it's rather cheap. Time to buy I coinsider.
Activity: 505
open wallet
go to Help
then console
and tip: repairwallet

seems its working

fine good to hear

i was wrong. no its not working

ya even i tried fresh install. not working all methods for me

Did you delete everything inside roaming/dubaicoin and let it synch? Do not delete wallet.dat and make back of this file.
Try ..close wallet when it stops synching and start it again. Sometimes helps.
open wallet
go to Help
then console

seems its working

fine good to hear

ya even i tried fresh install. not working all methods for me

Did you delete everything inside roaming/dubaicoin and let it synch? Do not delete wallet.dat and make back of this file.
Activity: 505
open wallet
go to Help
then console

seems its working

fine good to hear

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Actually i very like price now at least i can bought more DubaiCoin in cheap price  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
what happened to DBIC ? i just came back to this thread after many days and what i see is DBIC price is down to bellow 7k. should i move my coin from staking wallet to exchanger?

lol

how old are you? 14?
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
what happened to DBIC ? i just came back to this thread after many days and what i see is DBIC price is down to bellow 7k. should i move my coin from staking wallet to exchanger?
Activity: 179
Merit: 102
I hope the DBIC team has been able to get involved with this project. It would be a HUGE boost to the coin!

https://coinidol.com/dubai-future-accelerators-program/

open wallet
go to Help
then console

seems its working
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
6k. Now is a perfect time to get some New coins
Pages:
Jump to: