Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 75. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

ok, i'll post it again it seems the stupidity keeps flowing trought the thread...

1) Let's move on and ignore the fuders (maybe an ignore list could help us spot the fuders...)

List of fuders:

Name            Experience                Type of fuder
jcksteve   Sr.Member                           Complete
raphma     Full Member                        Bittrex
hugabase    Full Member                        Complete
Golftech       Full Member                        Yobit

2) Dev team agree on employing some time for marketing and i think as a community, we can help on that!

I propose raising awareness of the most important youtubers in Dubai, they have to know about DBIC.

We have the payment gateways ready, so they can buy DBIC with $

Look guys..arabic screaming againn and i think he forget to say "honestly" again!!!
i hope this manipulator stop playing the coin inside yobit so investors will be attracted
another rise of price will help, so holders if we can hold for a while so price can move
up and be notice again.

This is bad system of POS on dbic !!! someone with big wallet can get a lot of dbic everday. and he can dump or pump not for $1 daily..but BTC1 daily or moree!!! Because mining from dbic wallet is very easy..!!!!and the DEV still say i'm Honesty..??shame on youu!!!!

Are you serious, 1 BTC a day POS?? Please post which wallets you added this up from.. that is unreal!!!
So big bag holders can pull in 15k usd a month!!! WTF!!!

so WAKE uppp now..!!your'e in their games!!!to much say "Honestly" make him soo FOOLL!@!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

ok, i'll post it again it seems the stupidity keeps flowing trought the thread...

1) Let's move on and ignore the fuders (maybe an ignore list could help us spot the fuders...)

List of fuders:

Name            Experience                Type of fuder
jcksteve   Sr.Member                           Complete
raphma     Full Member                        Bittrex
hugabase    Full Member                        Complete
Golftech       Full Member                        Yobit

2) Dev team agree on employing some time for marketing and i think as a community, we can help on that!

I propose raising awareness of the most important youtubers in Dubai, they have to know about DBIC.

You should probably add me to that list.

I mean.. i do ask "difficult questions".

Like... "How do you explain the millions of DBIC moving through the early accounts, and the huuuuge ninjamining done from february?"

(edit:)
This will also be the issue blocking dbic from bigger exchanges like polo, btrex and so on.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

List of fuders:

Name            Experience                Type of fuder
jcksteve   Sr.Member                           Complete
raphma     Full Member                        Bittrex
hugabase    Full Member                        Complete
Golftech       Full Member                        Yobit

Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
i hope this manipulator stop playing the coin inside yobit so investors will be attracted
another rise of price will help, so holders if we can hold for a while so price can move
up and be notice again.

This is bad system of POS on dbic !!! someone with big wallet can get a lot of dbic everday. and he can dump or pump not for $1 daily..but BTC1 daily or moree!!! Because mining from dbic wallet is very easy..!!!!and the DEV still say i'm Honesty..??shame on youu!!!!

Are you serious, 1 BTC a day POS?? Please post which wallets you added this up from.. that is unreal!!!
So big bag holders can pull in 15k usd a month!!! WTF!!!
up and be notice again.

Do not talk nonsense. DBIC have all the characteristics of well-planned!
I have several hundred thousand DBIC and daily POS 200 DBIC. This
is for you a huge amount? I do not sell them.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
up and be notice again.

http://m.memegen.com/al81zz.jpg
Do not talk nonsense. DBIC have all the characteristics of well-planned!
I have several hundred thousand DBIC and daily POS 200 DBIC. This
is for you a huge amount? I do not sell them.
legendary

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
we have to make another thread for fudders and price spectulation
up and be notice again.

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
 what happen now?
Some guys using thread to fight, some guys come only to fud.
Get ur own thread and make ur fud there. Let this to investors and stakeholders.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
up and be notice again.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
DBIC will be back to the moon...be patience

Too long for patience here  Cool, where's arabic cheerleader?

Whatttt?? too long you said , how many coins you did invest so far and how about others coin how long they will take to reach 1usd..and please compare with the age of DBIC....

in 2014 Darkcoin/DASH only need 2 month to get price $10!

lol

and you miss it...

lol

keep crying.

you dont do nothing as community member, you deserve zero respect. zero

are you arabic cheerleader too?
legendary

Whatttt?? too long you said , how many coins you did invest so far and how about others coin how long they will take to reach 1usd..and please compare with the age of DBIC....

lol

and you miss it...

lol

keep crying.

you dont do nothing as community member, you deserve zero respect. zero
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Dev promised bittrex months ago, what happened?
Activity: 644
looking forward for another week we witness how its move with the previous week, waiting for
another progress these days to come, good luck dev.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Walid hello. And what if we add to the stock exchange DBIC BTER?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
DBIC will go higher this is only a question of time
yes it will dbic already establsihed and the only thing that will happen is the price will goes up high and high
we can say it will happen right away but for sure it will guys. keep supporting dbic we will see the positive
results.
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
DBIC will go higher this is only a question of time

Wooww, it's different, DRK build by proffesional team with the real biggest buy support. but dbic only build by as he call "honestly" but he too much talk and screaming.
Pages:
Jump to: