Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 96. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Dbic is actually one of the better managed Altcoins, Devs are working hard, plus the really low coin supply makes of Dubaicoin a really nice invest option, people must understand make a good coin is a slow process and Dubaicoin is doing it
Yes. But is the war over in Dubai?

Actually a better question is : WTF is up with the DBIC price? Anyone have any insight?

Isn't it time for the creator of DBIC to write a post saying, Trust in DBIC the exchange is being worked on soon will be launched soon will all be rich.

...lol don't you guys realize you been scammed, their is no exchange it's just bait to keep people buying, Dbic is on 2nd page of coinmarketcap now hahahaahahhaahhahahh 

: )
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Dbic is actually one of the better managed Altcoins, Devs are working hard, plus the really low coin supply makes of Dubaicoin a really nice invest option, people must understand make a good coin is a slow process and Dubaicoin is doing it

Actually a better question is : WTF is up with the DBIC price? Anyone have any insight?

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is it ever going to go back to 35K Sat? lol, that's when I bought a few and now it's just stable between 10 - 13K.

Its just a waiting game now until the dbic-ex is launched  Cool

I see record all time highs for dbic in the future, hopefully not too fast though a slow steady rise would be best in my opinion to attract serious investors.

But hey thats just my 2 cents, JJ

Yep, I believe in slow and steady rise. I can wait and also hoping it will not throw me in loss. lol
Activity: 101
Is it ever going to go back to 35K Sat? lol, that's when I bought a few and now it's just stable between 10 - 13K.

Its just a waiting game now until the dbic-ex is launched  Cool

I see record all time highs for dbic in the future, hopefully not too fast though a slow steady rise would be best in my opinion to attract serious investors.

But hey thats just my 2 cents, JJ

Yeaa..not in 35K sats..but 2500K sats. GOOOO dbic

lol, you're the same one who said 1DBIC = $1 right?
Activity: 830
Merit: 500

Yeaa..not in 35K sats..but 2500K sats. GOOOO dbic
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
just keep trading yobit is our first choice even we don't have that much choice but dbic is already a profitable investment
we should only believes that it will bring us enough earning, just keep it up dev team we love how you make it one by one.

Trade on available exchange and make a good volume, when the volume listed as top 10 on coinmarketcap, Maybe poloniex will list DBIC Cheesy

I suggest to add to bittrex and it will become a reference investors plunge into DBIC

Has anyone notived that when on WorldCoinIndex.com, if you click on the discussion link for DBIC, it has and does take you to the Coin2 thread.  Somehow I dont think thats an accident. Why is everyone so fcukn scandalous? Apparently they're more than a little threatened. Poor lames!

yes they need to fix that
just keep trading yobit is our first choice even we don't have that much choice but dbic is already a profitable investment
we should only believes that it will bring us enough earning, just keep it up dev team we love how you make it one by one.

Trade on available exchange and make a good volume, when the volume listed as top 10 on coinmarketcap, Maybe poloniex will list DBIC Cheesy

I suggest to add to bittrex and it will become a reference investors plunge into DBIC

Has anyone notived that when on WorldCoinIndex.com, if you click on the discussion link for DBIC, it has and does take you to the Coin2 thread.  Somehow I dont think thats an accident. Why is everyone so fcukn scandalous? Apparently they're more than a little threatened. Poor lames!
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

Activity: 592

Activity: 644
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Buy DBIC now and smile later !!!  Wink
good assessment mate buy more and be happier after, that's how supporters seeing this [Suspicious link removed]d investment nice dev
good project healthy coin, better future for everyone. thanks dev team. good luck.

+1

I've dealt with yobit
Very bad and scam
I do not trust it never
C-CEX cool but low Volume

I'll wait for other exchanges
All the best to you, my brother
Keep going forward
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
good assessment mate buy more and be happier after, that's how supporters seeing this coin, good investment nice dev
good project healthy coin, better future for everyone. thanks dev team. good luck.
Activity: 812
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Lets see dbic reacting in this turbulence?
Any News about bittrex?

No bro we are still waiting for Bittrex-Bill answer

Dbic will going to trex?  Shocked
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
Any News about bittrex?

No bro we are still waiting for Bittrex-Bill answer
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any News about bittrex?

Pages:
Jump to: