Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 91. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 500
it seems that the coin still not moving quite well and dev might be busy observing Ramadan we will expect more things to come
after the dev show up and update us best chance to earn from dbic buy more guys and wait it will be bonce back and ready for
mooning again.

Tomorow i will start testing trade on DBIC-EX Payment Gateway, if everything ok, the official launch will be after tomorrow "inchaa allah " The Day Of "AIID Aal fItr" end of Ramadan

Happy Aiid.

What day is today...??
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Tody is the last Ramadhan Day, also Tomorrow is Eid, I hope we hear this week good news
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
This coin is on the right track!
Looking forward to the payment gateway!
Activity: 644
Now we have a good News. Lets wait to see dbic rising day by day
it will go up from time to time until the final released of the dbicpayment and it will surely mooning mate. hold on.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Great News!

Hello everyone, We are still busy with the development Smiley

But so far no problem with the development.

When that's ready we will plubish them.

So what is the great news?

Now we created a facebook group for our DubaiCoin Community.

We can discuss on it and sharing many ideas Smiley

Fell Free To join us!
https://web.facebook.com/groups/1095957033802971/

--
Best regards
----
DubaiCoin Team
i am in,, any news from the middle?when will the launch of the DBIC-EX? may be wee need a countdown Huh
Activity: 592
Great News!

Hello everyone, We are still busy with the development Smiley

But so far no problem with the development.

When that's ready we will plubish them.

So what is the great news?

Now we created a facebook group for our DubaiCoin Community.

We can discuss on it and sharing many ideas Smiley

Fell Free To join us!
https://web.facebook.com/groups/1095957033802971/

--
Best regards
----
DubaiCoin Team
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now we have a good News. Lets wait to see dbic rising day by day
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
it seems that the coin still not moving quite well and dev might be busy observing Ramadan we will expect more things to come
after the dev show up and update us best chance to earn from dbic buy more guys and wait it will be bonce back and ready for
mooning again.

Tomorow i will start testing trade on DBIC-EX Payment Gateway, if everything ok, the official launch will be after tomorrow "inchaa allah " The Day Of "AIID Aal fItr" end of Ramadan

Happy Aiid.

Happy eid sir..!!!
hdn
Activity: 682
mooning again.

Happy Aiid.

Happy Aiid to you also, Ramadan is good month for blessing and hopefully DBIC will success. Appreciated for your kind effort and struggle to make the thinks happen and going smooth for the long term approach.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
mooning again.

Tomorow i will start testing trade on DBIC-EX Payment Gateway, if everything ok, the official launch will be after tomorrow "inchaa allah " The Day Of "AIIDd Aal fItr" end of Ramadan

Happy Aiid.

now your talking keep it up hope this will work and be started we are expecting too much again coming from this project
i know you really feel the pressure but i believe you can work it up, good luck buddy.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
mooning again.

Happy Aiid.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
mooning again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
Something missing DEV.
This is not the best way affects the price.
DEV what news?

The dev just posted an update 2 days ago. I dont think an update is needed every day!  Cheesy
Not two and five days ago was the last message from the DEV. I'm the biggest fan DBIC. I have a purse in the first place by their number. http://45.55.9.239:3001/richlist
I was not writing with the purpose to criticize DubaiCoin. Quite the contrary. What would be the latest news.
good can I put my hands in your man purse and get a few
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Something missing DEV.
DEV what news?

The dev just posted an update 2 days ago. I dont think an update is needed every day!  Cheesy
Not two and five days ago was the last message from the DEV. I'm the biggest fan DBIC. I have a purse in the first place by their number. http://45.55.9.239:3001/richlist
I was not writing with the purpose to criticize DubaiCoin. Quite the contrary. What would be the latest news.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well, SADDLY, in almost all threads we have some fuds trying fuck coin, then i thing is good dev come and just say HELLO to stakeholders, just to fix our interest and pacient in coin.

We dont new news everyday, but, i think in all job made for coin is construct in pc, and in this days, all pc have conection on internet, then, talk just hello with stakeholders just afirm job and detication with the coin.

DBIC is very hated in opositors, then, to wake up our fucking KRAKEN, we need more participation and interaction. Just saying hello.

just in my mind...
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Something missing DEV.
DEV what news?

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Something missing DEV.
DEV what news?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
dev deserved to observed there believes i'm sure after that he will come back more stronger and the project will proceed and all our expectation will be fill in the dev is very positive with this project and i know that supporting him is the best thing to do right now keep buying while the price moving down. earn more after.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
dev need some rest. its ramadan month. so keep quite and wait for the good news. i am sure dev will surprise us after Eid. i still believe DBIC will rock again to 50k soon
Pages:
Jump to: