Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralised Social Travel - page 7. (Read 11211 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 11:00:12 AM
I joined the twitter and facebook campaign. Do we need to report tweets and posts we write?
Activity: 177
Pally - Decentralised Social Travel
October 27, 2017, 09:00:16 AM
Can I change my ETH Address which I sent before?
what do you mean? If you already contributed, you should have gotten your tokens instantly

I mean my ETH address that I submitted in Bounty Campaign. But its okay now, I already emailed at [email protected] and confirmed the change of my ETH address. Thanks  Smiley

Yep dont worry buddy, since you are already in a bounty campaign, dont you want to join btctalk bounty as well and have signature below your profile like i have?

Sorry, TBH I don't know how to join the Signature campaign. I don't know how to do it?
I will pm you Smiley

Thanks. Instruction done...what will be the next step? haha

I PM-ed you Smiley
Activity: 938
October 27, 2017, 08:22:18 AM
what do you mean? If you already contributed, you should have gotten your tokens instantly

I mean my ETH address that I submitted in Bounty Campaign. But its okay now, I already emailed at [email protected] and confirmed the change of my ETH address. Thanks  Smiley

Yep dont worry buddy, since you are already in a bounty campaign, dont you want to join btctalk bounty as well and have signature below your profile like i have?

Sorry, TBH I don't know how to join the Signature campaign. I don't know how to do it?
I will pm you Smiley

Thanks. Instruction done...what will be the next step? haha
Activity: 177
Pally - Decentralised Social Travel
October 27, 2017, 03:29:13 AM
  Interested in the project, as it's really promising and quite new. Joined Twitter the bounty program. I hope you will not be disappointed by the tourism industry, which comes in the technology of the blockchain. Thank you.

Thank you for your interest and joining Twitter campaign!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 03:18:49 AM
  Interested in the project, as it's really promising and quite new. Joined Twitter the bounty program. I hope you will not be disappointed by the tourism industry, which comes in the technology of the blockchain. Thank you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 03:18:00 AM

I will pm you Smiley
October 26, 2017, 08:24:08 PM

October 26, 2017, 01:43:34 PM
Pally now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 63%: https://sangus.org/ico/799

I think that 63% is not a correct amount
October 25, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

October 25, 2017, 06:54:53 AM

October 25, 2017, 03:55:53 AM
The main part of your audience is travelers, it is the United States? But what about Europe, Asia, Australia??

https://trends.google.pl/trends/explore?q=pally%20ico
 Or is it only requests information on your website?

No mate check out their whitepaper, there is alreadz working beta version available in London, another city will be added in Q2 2018. Which one it will be depend on community voting Wink
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
October 25, 2017, 02:41:12 AM
The main part of your audience is travelers, it is the United States? But what about Europe, Asia, Australia??

https://trends.google.pl/trends/explore?q=pally%20ico
 Or is it only requests information on your website?
October 24, 2017, 06:00:11 PM
I don't see my blog post on the spread sheet, I was approved by email and posted the article sat night.

give the team a day or two Smiley. They are working hard mate and will add you very soon!
October 22, 2017, 05:11:58 PM
I came across this ICO last night and i think it has real potential!

Whenever I evaluate a potential ICO, I try to look past the cryptocurrency aspect and look at the real problem the company is trying to solve. Pally's initial goal is to target travelers, exploring a new exciting place. Which is a pretty cool concept in its own right! I feel like it will evolve into much more than that. There are a LOT of bored/lonely people out there. For all the people every evening that need to do something, make new friends or potentially overcome crippling loneliness but have no one to turn to...

This can very much fill that void! It has a bright future and I will be investing.

Well said mate. I already contributed and also made several vids about Pally app project, if you want check them here Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3-wvEwVwV4
Activity: 112
October 22, 2017, 07:01:52 AM
October 22, 2017, 05:57:29 AM
October 21, 2017, 11:25:12 AM
Curious how you gonna handle competition / what are your experiences in that regard?

AirBnb offers experiences: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/experiences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfxC6JDhjXg&t=41s I tried to depict my view about the differencies Smiley ! Check it out))
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
October 21, 2017, 09:56:45 AM
Curious how you gonna handle competition / what are your experiences in that regard?

AirBnb offers experiences: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/experiences
Activity: 152
“Everyone Is A Bank”
October 20, 2017, 01:38:34 PM
The idea is very worthy and necessary for the modern world. More and more I am studying information about you
You're right the idea is really excellent. The main thing now is that the developers did everything beautifully and clearly

Yeah i agree totally! The website is a little rough around the edges, with the funds they will no doubt make it aesthetically pleasing and smooth and sleek to use. That's all it needs really. That and a solid community to really push it! It will roll a long way.
Pages:
Jump to: