Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DECENTRALIZED] BITCOINAGE - NEW CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE BITCOIN ERA - page 2. (Read 4407 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Happy Christmas to all the bitcoinage members
Hi dev, project looks good - when do you think this will get into coinmarket cap?
Surely would be added soon
MKU
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hi dev, project looks good - when do you think this will get into coinmarket cap?
Bought the first 2.3 Mil.  Happy staking to all..  Grin Grin

Wow,,big ammount, Good Luck

1st stake... 1k.. expected more but its ok. Coins, The sleeping Dragon..
It seems the Dragon will sleep for a long time. 2 months after and everything is freezing down here..
Many coins don't have a proper connection i'll maintain that and in 2020 will we still see bitcoinage up and running Smiley
U are active and honest as a Dev, as it seems. In comparison to many other fraud-like Devs, out in the Crypto-sphere. Keep it up and good luck
Thanks i appreciate your comment Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

It seems the Dragon will sleep for a long time. 2 months after and everything is freezing down here..
Many coins don't have a proper connection i'll maintain that and in 2020 will we still see bitcoinage up and running Smiley
U are active and honest as a Dev, as it seems. In comparison to many other fraud-like Devs, out in the Crypto-sphere. Keep it up and good luck

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

https://twitter.com/briellaodcm/status/931786020630151168

I already did it! 13X3CVnYA1fiRxQntnmZtH3wH6RQizmYwi thats my Bitcoinage Address Smiley Thanks and Godbless!
Great to have good members Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/briellaodcm/status/931786020630151168

I already did it! 13X3CVnYA1fiRxQntnmZtH3wH6RQizmYwi thats my Bitcoinage Address Smiley Thanks and Godbless!
Activity: 47
hey gents! is there any facebook promotion bounty? i got a facebook page over 240k followers. I just downloaded the wallet atm and i havent got any problem getting connections, seems an interesting project Smiley Godbless!
What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
It is a community coin therefore it will support bitcoin as a main coin and it is a coin that represents the success of bitcoin that began in 2009.
The goal is to promote bitcoin and make people understand its technology by offering in bountys so it becomes easier for people to understand it.
I like the idea about bitcoin overtaking fiat and since there are many many altcoins from the freesource i wanted to make something better for the community to understand that the only coin that overtakes altcoin is one and only bitcoin yes the features can be changed but the source remains the same. The coin will support bitcoin's future and would like a community that can build something better for BitcoinAge.
cryptopia announced the receipt of coins from novaexchange for half of the listing price. you do not plan to apply there?
hi I did read their price is still over 1 btc I think
Coinsmarkets.com is a neat exchange hopefully one day it will become a big exchange
Activity: 35
Like the project! I stay tuned
Activity: 63
What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
It is a community coin therefore it will support bitcoin as a main coin and it is a coin that represents the success of bitcoin that began in 2009.
The goal is to promote bitcoin and make people understand its technology by offering in bountys so it becomes easier for people to understand it.
I like the idea about bitcoin overtaking fiat and since there are many many altcoins from the freesource i wanted to make something better for the community to understand that the only coin that overtakes altcoin is one and only bitcoin yes the features can be changed but the source remains the same. The coin will support bitcoin's future and would like a community that can build something better for BitcoinAge.
cryptopia announced the receipt of coins from novaexchange for half of the listing price. you do not plan to apply there?
any exchange ready to listing?
on nova and coinsexchange
Activity: 50
any exchange ready to listing?
I have bought the node for a whole year so connection should not be problem.
I'll also renew it every year so it can forever work Smiley till i live
Is your node have many seed server all over the world?
Has few for now
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Is your node have many seed server all over the world?
Try connecting
Code:
Digitalcoinage.org
BitcoinEra.org
Pages:
Jump to: