Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DECENTRALIZED] BITCOINAGE - NEW CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE BITCOIN ERA - page 6. (Read 4407 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Ok I am in. Seems like the more widely a coin gets distributed the more popular it gets. I dont understand all them Airdrops where one need a million posts, a year old account, jump through 10 loops or whatnot to get in. The more people that get a coin the more word of mouth advertising.

Anyways, good luck!
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Sure, I'll help, but I am not that active on social media.

I can probably be of more help in terms of running a dedicated node or something among those lines.
Sure it would help the coin thanks
Activity: 37
Sure, I'll help, but I am not that active on social media.

I can probably be of more help in terms of running a dedicated node or something among those lines.
Soooo...
How exactly can we get some coins?
Through open promotions on any blogs so bitcoinage can get popularity through a stable medium.

Roger that, thanks. Sent a screenshto as per the instructions.

Is there anything I can do with regards to helping the infrastructure?
Sure perhaps twitter or facebook promotion so we can get nova votings
Soooo...
Through open promotions on any blogs so bitcoinage can get popularity through a stable medium.

Roger that, thanks. Sent a screenshto as per the instructions.

Is there anything I can do with regards to helping the infrastructure?
Soooo...
Soooo...
What are the new feature for this coin?
How much the total supply?
Is pure POW or POW/POS?
I want to see more details.
Total supply in 6.4 billion
Its Now Pure PoS After 1000 Blocks
Do check the website
Code:
digitalcoinage.org
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
What are the new feature for this coin?
How much the total supply?
Is pure POW or POW/POS?
I want to see more details.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Need node to sync my wallet,  Cry

Its working Smiley Syncs Well
Let me know if there is any other problem

Solved, maybe cause of my network connection.
Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I will see the next progress, if this is just POS, surely dev later will give the website calm bounty and other info, may run very well dev
When you have done the twitter Tweet send the message on twitter or Bitcointalk inbox
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Is solo mining an options still, or  just POS?

Mmmm, i think it's POS only. But lets wait for OP to confirm
Yes its proof of stake the rewards would be updated on the website very soon so bounties can be continued forever.
Wow what a news, is this for real that it will have a bounties forever? what kind of bounty is it?
Mainly Twitter Campaigns And Facebook is good Also you can now vote on Nova ( Bitcoinage )
Code:
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
This is kind of interesting, for a bounty that will last forever, but how will the bounty counted and when will everyone who join the bounty to get their reward?
Hi.
Can someone provide some more nodes for better connection?
Thank you.
BR.
It has a masternode which is on 24/7 perhaps more nodes will be helpful
Is solo mining an options still, or  just POS?

Yes its proof of stake the rewards would be updated on the website very soon so bounties can be continued forever.
Wow what a news, is this for real that it will have a bounties forever? what kind of bounty is it?
Mainly Twitter Campaigns And Facebook is good Also you can now vote on Nova ( Bitcoinage )
Code:
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Is solo mining an options still, or  just POS?

Activity: 605
Merit: 10
Hi.
Can someone provide some more nodes for better connection?
Thank you.
BR.

Its working Smiley Syncs Well
Let me know if there is any other problem
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
for some reason, lately a lot of new projects that prefer to attract the devotees to read the website they have rather than give full information on the announcement, why?
I'm not sure to mine it
Hi announcement is merely to show like a presentation it does not mean that the coin dev will prove to be working on it for how long... It totally depends on his merits he earns as a reward from the criticism he faces and solves with time.. So far we have seen many Dev who don't back their project and leave it in the middle ..I didn't add any fancy things to attract but i wish to prove with time if my work has been any worth as time goes by I will therefore continue working on the Bitcoinage Project to create a better platform for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: