Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 118. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 09:31:01 AM
Hey. When is the release of the DML Protocol Gen 1 planned?
I want to know.
Hello. The beta version will be released this summer.
A full version will be released in September.
I heard that Michael Edesess is relevant to this project?
It's true? What does he do here?
The contribution of Michael Edessaes is important.
He is an advisor to the project and helps in various matters.
He has a lot of experience.
I'm sure that with him the project will be a huge success.
Activity: 210
March 15, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
I want to know.
The contribution of Michael Edessaes is important.
He is an advisor to the project and helps in various matters.
March 15, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
I want to know.
March 15, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
I want to know.
March 15, 2018, 09:06:14 AM
I want to know.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 06:53:26 AM
Machine learning through such huge capacities provided by users will take place at a very rapid pace , it is already an application for something more and perhaps it will be a new era of the digital age.
The idea of development is just phenomenal ))) Clearly, we stand on the threshold of new discoveries and inventions.
This is all thanks to blockchain technology. Without a decentralized system, it would not be possible to implement this idea
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology in the modern world. It is just beginning to take root in people's lives , but it will certainly change them for the better.
The development of the project is designed for almost 5 years, I think for such a global project this period is not particularly large ,it takes much more time
The developers of the project are very talented and competent people who know their job perfectly, there is no doubt that they will succeed
But increasingly I believe to run such a global platform for 5 years will not be enough even for the most experienced developers. I have no doubt about the competence of the team ,I hope that they will really make a revolution in digital technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:52:22 AM
Machine learning through such huge capacities provided by users will take place at a very rapid pace , it is already an application for something more and perhaps it will be a new era of the digital age.
The idea of development is just phenomenal ))) Clearly, we stand on the threshold of new discoveries and inventions.
This is all thanks to blockchain technology. Without a decentralized system, it would not be possible to implement this idea
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology in the modern world. It is just beginning to take root in people's lives , but it will certainly change them for the better.
The development of the project is designed for almost 5 years, I think for such a global project this period is not particularly large ,it takes much more time
The developers of the project are very talented and competent people who know their job perfectly, there is no doubt that they will succeed
March 15, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
March 15, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
March 15, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
March 15, 2018, 06:38:31 AM
March 15, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
Activity: 616
March 15, 2018, 06:33:17 AM
Blockchain ensures the security of transactions between all participants of the chain it is very cool.
Centralized centers on machine learning will be in demand after the release of this platform , I have never met a more ambitious and promising project
What's most important is the promising growth of DML's endless. Already now in the field of machine learning attracted a lot of money because it is the future.
You did not think about such a problem that soon automated systems and all other devices will replace the person , progress in the digital industry does not stand still and it is very pleased ,but later the computer will be able to completely replace the person.
It seems to me that rapid training of computers will make human life much easier.
With such a rapid pace of information technology development not far away and before we are simply replaced by robots ,they will surpass us in everything. Of course while it is a little hard to believe, and need more decades to happen ,but it will sooner or later.
This is already something of a kind of fiction)) and the developers goal is to create a blockchain based on the protocol of training a decentralized machine and the ecosystem
March 15, 2018, 06:25:23 AM
Blockchain ensures the security of transactions between all participants of the chain it is very cool.
Centralized centers on machine learning will be in demand after the release of this platform , I have never met a more ambitious and promising project
What's most important is the promising growth of DML's endless. Already now in the field of machine learning attracted a lot of money because it is the future.
You did not think about such a problem that soon automated systems and all other devices will replace the person , progress in the digital industry does not stand still and it is very pleased ,but later the computer will be able to completely replace the person.
It seems to me that rapid training of computers will make human life much easier.
With such a rapid pace of information technology development not far away and before we are simply replaced by robots ,they will surpass us in everything. Of course while it is a little hard to believe, and need more decades to happen ,but it will sooner or later.
March 15, 2018, 06:22:09 AM
March 15, 2018, 06:20:44 AM
March 15, 2018, 06:18:14 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
March 15, 2018, 06:16:17 AM
March 15, 2018, 06:14:48 AM
Activity: 406
March 15, 2018, 06:05:13 AM
Who will develop new algorithms ? you need to have good programming skills to implement their algorithms on this platform
Independent companies and organizations will have to develop their algorithms and put them on the platform . They can then be used for machine learning
How will these learning algorithms work and what will they learn from?
As the object of learning will use the personal data of the user which in this point in time are not involved, the files from galleraie all sorts of images and so on
Jump to: