Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 121. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 06:56:07 PM
It is a pity that the early white list was closed. I hope I can become an early investor of this project somehow.
When was it finished? I missed the moment too. I think you don’t need to worry about it.
It was finished at 25 February. Developers gave 10% bonus for the participants of the white list. The main whitelist result will be available here after the registration is closed. They will post this information on their official pages in social media.
I think I saw some link here. I would like to by informed about the latest news. DML offers revolution on the market. It will avoid centralization and will protect private data. I think, security of datasets is really important for every user and for project devs also.
You are totally right. Also it can help to find new talents. Also, it will reward them and help to monetize their skills.
March 14, 2018, 06:51:37 PM
It is a pity that the early white list was closed. I hope I can become an early investor of this project somehow.
When was it finished? I missed the moment too. I think you don’t need to worry about it.
It was finished at 25 February. Developers gave 10% bonus for the participants of the white list. The main whitelist result will be available here after the registration is closed. They will post this information on their official pages in social media.
I think I saw some link here. I would like to by informed about the latest news. DML offers revolution on the market. It will avoid centralization and will protect private data. I think, security of datasets is really important for every user and for project devs also.

March 14, 2018, 06:45:08 PM
March 14, 2018, 06:39:31 PM
March 14, 2018, 06:34:27 PM
Activity: 182
March 14, 2018, 06:31:50 PM
The market of machine learning is the future. This project connects blockchain, decentralization and brilliant ideas. I convinced that it will be very successful.
Why do you think like this?
I read some info about it and I want to see someone’s opinion.
Look, this project creates a community that will help to develop common ideas and help to achieve different goals. They will work with innovations from the periphery, so it can open much more discovery that we can even imagine.
Do you believe that this project will develop very fast?
Yes. Machine learning is very popular now. Many big companies are using them, but have problems with embodiment.  Even IBM has interest in machine learning.
Ok. I think I will spend much time to examine this project, because I got very interested in it
March 14, 2018, 06:26:16 PM
The market of machine learning is the future. This project connects blockchain, decentralization and brilliant ideas. I convinced that it will be very successful.
Look, this project creates a community that will help to develop common ideas and help to achieve different goals. They will work with innovations from the periphery, so it can open much more discovery that we can even imagine.
Yes. Machine learning is very popular now. Many big companies are using them, but have problems with embodiment.  Even IBM has interest in machine learning.
March 14, 2018, 06:20:13 PM
March 14, 2018, 06:14:09 PM
March 14, 2018, 06:08:01 PM
March 14, 2018, 06:00:32 PM
Activity: 224
March 14, 2018, 05:56:22 PM
I like that people are trying to improve new technologies more and more every day. I hope this project will be successful, because it is something new and very intriguin for the market.
Can you tell me more about the project? It is a little hard to understand all the info from the white paper. I don’t get why the project are so interesting and groundbreaking.
Mostly I like that they are creating a new market for this kind of technologies. It is very great, because they are in demand. Unfortunately, most of them are inaccessible. Devs resolve this problem and avoid centralization and control by a few oligopolies.
Wow. It is impressing. I see that decentralization is the most popular way to develop different projects. Is it really as useful as they say?
Yes, I’m convinced in this. It has a huge potential I think. Decentralized ecosystem allows every participant to equally and fairly contribute. Decentralization gives more abilities to provide the machine learning.
It makes sense. I think it will be very interesting to take a part in this project that offers so much.
March 14, 2018, 05:49:37 PM
I like that people are trying to improve new technologies more and more every day. I hope this project will be successful, because it is something new and very intriguin for the market.
Can you tell me more about the project? It is a little hard to understand all the info from the white paper. I don’t get why the project are so interesting and groundbreaking.
Mostly I like that they are creating a new market for this kind of technologies. It is very great, because they are in demand. Unfortunately, most of them are inaccessible. Devs resolve this problem and avoid centralization and control by a few oligopolies.
Wow. It is impressing. I see that decentralization is the most popular way to develop different projects. Is it really as useful as they say?
Yes, I’m convinced in this. It has a huge potential I think. Decentralized ecosystem allows every participant to equally and fairly contribute. Decentralization gives more abilities to provide the machine learning.
March 14, 2018, 05:43:24 PM
March 14, 2018, 05:37:10 PM
March 14, 2018, 05:30:07 PM
March 14, 2018, 05:19:07 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
March 14, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
Thanks to this application, the world of digital technologies and various devices can change beyond recognition in just a few years
I agree with you, this accelerated machine learning will greatly contribute to this.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 01:18:42 PM
Thanks to this application, the world of digital technologies and various devices can change beyond recognition in just a few years
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
March 14, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
Given that machine learning has no boundaries and can continue indefinitely, the project in theory can be quite profitable and promising
In white paper it is written that in the next decade the market price of machine learning can reach 2 trillion ,it's just a colloquial profit.
The development of blockchain and its integration into the masses will greatly contribute to the effectiveness of progress in machine learning.
To use idle computing power to the blockchain for the development of native programming just a great idea.
The most important thing is that the devices continue to work correctly in parallel participating in machine learning. I think the weak pull device doesn't look like such an innovation.
The application will use only unused computing power of the device, so there should be no problems with the operation of the device .
Jump to: